NBA 2K18 User Videos

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Re: NBA 2K18 User Videos

Postby ALDUB_livmore on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:34 am

EDIT: ALDUB Basketball Gameplay - Warriors vs. Cavs (2018 NBA Finals Aftermath)

phpBB [video]

Full Video: http://bit.ly/Kalayaan2K18Game1 (Postscript: Game 2 and 3 gameplay links not available).

EDIT 2: Day 1 and Day 2 special offering video links removed by request. Thank you for your support and patience.
Last edited by ALDUB_livmore on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Isaac Newton wrote:“What goes up must come down.”

Ninoy Aquino wrote:“The Filipino is worth dying for.”

SPEEDRUN.com ACCOUNT | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK PAGE (List of Mod Releases)

#ALDUBNation #DubNation #WarriorsGround #StrengthInNumbers

#ALDUBNationParaSaALDUB #ParaSaBayan #BangonMarawi #LabanPilipinas #PUSO

Lola Nidora wrote:“Always at the right time.”
ALDUB_livmore

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:03 am

ALDUB_livmore wrote:A Mother's Day and Father's Day special offering.

Day 1:

Full Video: https://smarturl.it/FathersDayFUN2K18P1

Day 2:

Full Video: https://smarturl.it/FathersDayFUN2K18P2

More to come soon...

Just curious.

It seems that you are obsessed with celebrities (actors, actresses, presidents, etc). But what good do you get out of it by having Anthony Bourdain who just recently passed away, as the starting power forward on the All-Time Cavaliers? Do you think that it could be perceived as in bad taste, as it's so soon after his passing? And how is that a fathers/mothers day gift?

Not trying to stop you from including celebrities in games, it seems thats what you truly enjoy. However, I think sometimes it can be in bad taste, whether it be a very controversial (for good reasons) figure or figures, or immediately after someone's passing (Someone who was dearly loved it seems by his family and a good portion of the world). Bourdain was the idol of one of my best friends (He's a chef and manager of a kitchen), he was absolutely devastated by the loss. And when you say "More to come soon", do you think that people are yearning for this content? Do you think that people wished they could see Anthony Bourdain run the floor with LeBron James and the all time Cavs?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ALDUB_livmore on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:06 am

Dee4Three wrote:Just curious.

It seems that you are obsessed with celebrities (actors, actresses, presidents, etc). But what good do you get out of it by having Anthony Bourdain who just recently passed away, as the starting power forward on the All-Time Cavaliers? Do you think that it could be perceived as in bad taste, as it's so soon after his passing? And how is that a fathers/mothers day gift?

Not trying to stop you from including celebrities in games, it seems thats what you truly enjoy. However, I think sometimes it can be in bad taste, whether it be a very controversial (for good reasons) figure or figures, or immediately after someone's passing (Someone who was dearly loved it seems by his family and a good portion of the world). Bourdain was the idol of one of my best friends (He's a chef and manager of a kitchen), he was absolutely devastated by the loss. And when you say "More to come soon", do you think that people are yearning for this content? Do you think that people wished they could see Anthony Bourdain run the floor with LeBron James and the all time Cavs?

...You know what, you're darn right... But i make a huge terrible mistake. Next time, I will try not to do this again in the near future. Sorry about all of them, That's all...
Isaac Newton wrote:“What goes up must come down.”

Ninoy Aquino wrote:“The Filipino is worth dying for.”

SPEEDRUN.com ACCOUNT | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK PAGE (List of Mod Releases)

#ALDUBNation #DubNation #WarriorsGround #StrengthInNumbers

#ALDUBNationParaSaALDUB #ParaSaBayan #BangonMarawi #LabanPilipinas #PUSO

Lola Nidora wrote:“Always at the right time.”
ALDUB_livmore

Postby t-work on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
t-work

Previous

Return to NBA 2K18