[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Raijin wrote:Is there a way to change the hairstyle of a player? Nick Young's hairstyle to Giannis Anteto--- for example

3d editor is the only way
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Raijin on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:10 am

And there's no 3D editor out yet :?
Thanks for the reply
Raijin

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:20 am

Raijin wrote:And there's no 3D editor out yet :?
Thanks for the reply

Yes there is actually:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102402
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Raijin on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 am

Omg thanks dude, you guys are so fast for replying
Raijin

Postby cayd33 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 am

They've added a new versions (oct 8) and it looks like more translation is needed. I did a sloppy attempt but here is what I came up with.

In attributes tab I'm not 100% sure but It looks like something to do with injury duration. The box to the right of secondary position should be Injury 1 Duration in days and the box next to it is Injury 2 duration. I'll be able to confirm later this afternoon.

I went ahead and attempted to translate custom options as well, the two untranslated bits at least, after tattoo position 2, it translate to:

[Player Current Team] and then [Player Photo Team]

Hope this helps.
cayd33

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm

cayd33 wrote:They've added a new versions (oct 8) and it looks like more translation is needed. I did a sloppy attempt but here is what I came up with.

In attributes tab I'm not 100% sure but It looks like something to do with injury duration. The box to the right of secondary position should be Injury 1 Duration in days and the box next to it is Injury 2 duration. I'll be able to confirm later this afternoon.

I went ahead and attempted to translate custom options as well, the two untranslated bits at least, after tattoo position 2, it translate to:

[Player Current Team] and then [Player Photo Team]

Hope this helps.

The player photo team thing is HUGE. Peace, can you translate and get a download link up for the new version???
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby MkElite on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:25 am

Is it not possible at all to adjust the height like the 2k16 version? If not, is there any other tool that could allow bypassing the limit on heights?

Thanks
I MAKE CRAZY VIDEOS http://www.YouTube.com/MkElite
MkElite

Postby ryangking on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:26 am

Is it possible to edit the faces of players while creating or editing a draft class? I've downloaded draft classes with cyberfaces applied, so I'm thinking it can be done, but I can't seem to figure it out. The roster does not refresh when I'm viewing that screen. Historically, if I want to add a cyberface to a player in a draft class, I wait until that draft class has been loaded in a MyGM or MyLeague season, and then refresh the roster from there.
ryangking

Postby thafeel on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 am

is there any way to add the accesorries of the created players to my career player. I'm doing the regular steps to add accesories to my career player but I can't add my created players accesories can only add the original roster players accesories.
thafeel

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:44 pm

thafeel wrote:is there any way to add the accesorries of the created players to my career player. I'm doing the regular steps to add accesories to my career player but I can't add my created players accesories can only add the original roster players accesories.

created players are seperate from the roster. They have their own file on your pc. Unless you loaded a custom roster with created players into your myCareer at the start, this is not possible.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:17 am

Hi all,

The new Limnono update is huge, I can now assign portraits the way I want and have a player keep them with a certain team. However, do you know if they have figured out a way for the player to permanently keep the portrait regardless of being traded or whatnot? I kno0w that last year you could only do it by pressing F4 in the modifier every time the game was booted up. I was looking to see if there was a way around that.

Thanks!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby tampy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Anyone know how to copy my mycareer cyberface from scan to a created player?
tampy

Postby BattlePhenom on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 am

I'd like to clarify a few things in regards to shoes and using this tool. It's actually really easy to equip shoes vs last year and is a much faster process too.

Here's the method I like to use for equipping shoes to MC player.

1. Open Limnono's tool along with notepad.
2. Open NBA 2K17 and activate the tool by pressing F1 and then F6 at the Main Menu of NBA 2K17.
3. Make a new roster and create a new player and make sure to make the new players name "AAA ABC" to ensure they'll be alphabetically at the top of the roster list.
4. Equip whatever shoe you want for both home and away and SAVE changes and roster.
5. Back out to Main Menu and go to Play Now then at the team selection screen load your custom roster.
6. Alt-Tab to Limnono's tool and click "refresh roster list". Your player will be on the top.
7. Double click on the created player and click on "Custom Options". You should see the player's last name, that is selected, at the top right corner.
8. Click on "Accessories Data 1" and you'll see a bunch of numbers. For example: "-971574563593305891" is the shoe ID for custom Kyrie II's. Copy and paste that number to the notepad with the type of shoe or colorway that it is.
9. Load your MC and "Refresh Roster List" again and find your My Player.
10. Double click on your player and go to "Custom Options" and paste the shoe ID in "Accessories Data 1" and that is all you have to do.

Side Note: You can continue to do this with all the shoes and find all the ID's for them and continue the list on the notepad. So, eventually you can just copy and paste whatever shoe you want w/o having to back out to the Main Menu everytime (like with 2K16).

Side note 2: When copying and pasting use "CTRL C" to copy and "CTRL V" to paste. You can't right click on the tool so you have to use the keyboard to quickly edit the ID's.

One thing I have not figured out is, why the shoes don't show up in "Away" games. For practices and "Home" games they show up. Not sure if someone else knows if there is a fix for that.

I can also confirm that this method works for Online My Career mode.
BattlePhenom

Postby wachufirulay on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Could I change the format of a picture already created (not in .iff format) and use it as a portrait? If so, where should I put them and how do I name them so Limnono recognizes them?
wachufirulay

Postby rpsnider85 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:51 am

Any word on if they are adding a HEIGHT and WINGSPAN to go with WEIGHT? I miss making my player crazy small and tall and stuff. Currently I am using Cheat Engine together with this tool and changing my height and wingspan that way, but it Doesn't stick like the things done with the Limnono tool.
rpsnider85

Postby wester on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Is it possible to trade created players to MC?
wester

Postby Shawn15oth on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:12 am

I used this tool cause i wanted to change Justice Young .iff to a different player .iff, but now all my teammates look the same!
What Did i do wrong, and how can i undo this?! Please help. (N)
Shawn15oth

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:16 am

IMpossible wrote:I used this tool cause i wanted to change Justice Young .iff to a different player .iff, but now all my teammates look the same!

That is why you must untick the Confirm face ID button after you've finished editing. I have stated this multiple times, I have told you to make backups of save files multiple times. You're not the first person to make this mistake, it's kind of annoying considering I've warned people so much about this. You can't fix your MyCareer, unless you indivually edit every single player in the league and change their Face ID to their original number. This basically means you'll have to restart your MyCareer.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Shawn15oth on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
IMpossible wrote:I used this tool cause i wanted to change Justice Young .iff to a different player .iff, but now all my teammates look the same!

That is why you must untick the Confirm face ID button after you've finished editing. I have stated this multiple times, I have told you to make backups of save files multiple times. You're not the first person to make this mistake, it's kind of annoying considering I've warned people so much about this. You can't fix your MyCareer, unless you indivually edit every single player in the league and change their Face ID to their original number. This basically means you'll have to restart your MyCareer.

:shock: thank you sir for the quick reply.
Shawn15oth

Postby Deero on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi,

I have successfully copied the accessories on MC mode, but the commentator calls me ABC now instead of Pres. Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks

:) :) :)
Deero

Postby rypelle on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Deero wrote:Hi,

I have successfully copied the accessories on MC mode, but the commentator calls me ABC now instead of Pres. Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks

:) :) :)

happened to me all the time when i copy accessories from other players in MC. just go to MC settings and change your nickname and/or social media tag back to Pres or whatever. :D

QUESTION! i have tried this MC Hidden options 1 & 2 under Custom Options. if you change both of it to 132, you will unlock the hidden options in MC. however, after i patched the game to 1.02/1.03, i can no longer do this. anyone here knows what numbers to enter in MC hidden options after the patch? thank you. :bowdown:
rypelle

Postby boykelot on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Hopefully sooner there will be option to edit "celebrations" for my career
boykelot

Postby Raijin on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:11 am

I'm still trying to find out how to transfer hair using blender but didn't find any video for this :roll:
Raijin

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:00 am

Anyone doing trades with legends in your MyLeague?
Basically, I want to include 50's 60s legends in my MyLeague, so I use this tool to trade them with rookies.

i've been doing this in nba2k16 and I see all the legends from 50's 60's 70's, but now, If for example I want to trade Sam Jones, Pete Marivich to my MyLeague, I can't find them in the players' list in Limnono's anymore.
What happened?

Hope somebody can relate in what i'm trying to do.
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby AND1manimal on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 am

Is there a way to import just another hairstyle for myplayer, cause i just wanna get Jimmy Butler´s hair and not the hole head?
AND1manimal

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs