[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby gilquenanovii on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:57 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
gilquenanovii wrote:Is it possible to put the LATEST ROSTER or the roster I want to my CURRENT MyCareer using this tool? If yes, How do I do it? Thanks, buddy!

I'm pretty sure you can't do this. I believe what the tool does is it uses the roster you picked at the start of your MyCareer so changing it in a MyCareer you already started isn't going to work. I've tried it, and I'm sure you have as well.

I appreciate the response. Thank you! (Y)
gilquenanovii

Postby Nightfly67 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:48 am

gilquenanovii wrote:
Nightfly67 wrote:
gilquenanovii wrote:Is it possible to put the LATEST ROSTER or the roster I want to my CURRENT MyCareer using this tool? If yes, How do I do it? Thanks, buddy!

I'm pretty sure you can't do this. I believe what the tool does is it uses the roster you picked at the start of your MyCareer so changing it in a MyCareer you already started isn't going to work. I've tried it, and I'm sure you have as well.

I appreciate the response. Thank you! (Y)

Not a problem! It is something I've been looking for as well. I'm pretty anal about accurate rosters so I have the tendency to keep re-starting MyCareer. I'm trying to avoid that this year. :mrgreen:
Nightfly67

Postby michigantoga on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:57 am

Can someone post a working on player signatures that saves?
michigantoga

Postby EastendFinest on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 am

I wonder if SOMEBODY can help me out..lol Now I've downloaded the modifier to import the mods that others have created. I've placed the waigua file in my 2K17 folder (like I did last year and had no problems) This time around none of the mods are working? Am I missing a step or something special? can somebody assist?
"I am a STRONG man!! ANYONE in this office, take a RUN AT ME!! :lol:
EastendFinest

Postby seanjohn2525 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:09 pm

EastendFinest wrote:I wonder if SOMEBODY can help me out..lol Now I've downloaded the modifier to import the mods that others have created. I've placed the waigua file in my 2K17 folder (like I did last year and had no problems) This time around none of the mods are working? Am I missing a step or something special? can somebody assist?

did you also place the additional files that came with the folder?
seanjohn2525

Postby MrArni on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:23 am

Is it possible with this to add headband for player? How?
MrArni

Postby EastendFinest on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:37 am

seanjohn2525 wrote:
EastendFinest wrote:I wonder if SOMEBODY can help me out..lol Now I've downloaded the modifier to import the mods that others have created. I've placed the waigua file in my 2K17 folder (like I did last year and had no problems) This time around none of the mods are working? Am I missing a step or something special? can somebody assist?

Ok ..so the files below the waigua file need to be added too(pardon my lack of knowledge as I'm fairly new at this) last time I added all the files to the 2K17 folder, the game didn't start. Man I wish there was a YouTube walk through cause I'm a visual learner lol
EastendFinest

Postby seanjohn2525 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:57 am

EastendFinest wrote:
seanjohn2525 wrote:

Ok ..so the files below the waigua file need to be added too(pardon my lack of knowledge as I'm fairly new at this) last time I added all the files to the 2K17 folder, the game didn't start. Man I wish there was a YouTube walk through cause I'm a visual learner lol

yes you need to put also the files below the waigua folder to your nba 2k17 main folder
seanjohn2525

Postby EastendFinest on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:00 am

seanjohn2525 wrote:
EastendFinest wrote:
seanjohn2525 wrote:

yes you need to put also the files below the waigua folder to your nba 2k17 main folder

Alright thanks for the tip. Maybe I muffed something up the last time. Hopefully it works this time around!! :applaud:
EastendFinest

Postby luchitom on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 am

Do you know how to modify the "Signature Rhythm Dribble" in MC offline with this tool? (You can do this move when you have the ball and just press the right stick forward once)
This move is so useful but it seems to stay with the default one.
It's not in Hot Zone tab where all the other moves can be modified.

Thanks!
luchitom

Postby kapaopiano on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi guys. Anyone know how to put tattoos using the tool? Thanks in advance.
kapaopiano

Postby fjccommish on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:50 pm

This only works for MyCareer? I tried it in MyLeague, but the players don't appear.
fjccommish

Postby keiwaiyu on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello. I wanted to inform something I found In when i was messing around with this tool. In custom options set MC hidden options (either number 1 or 2) to 132 this will unlock my career online options to change animations, then activate F5 (unlock all animation) so you can change your animations (it's impossible to purchase moves without online feature), after that either advance the calendar or exit to save the changes. I hope this helps. I'll be on my way now, just passing by.
keiwaiyu

Postby FanFanStef on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 pm

keiwaiyu wrote:Hello. I wanted to inform something I found In when i was messing around with this tool. In custom options set MC hidden options (either number 1 or 2) to 132 this will unlock my career online options to change animations, then activate F5 (unlock all animation) so you can change your animations (it's impossible to purchase moves without online feature), after that either advance the calendar or exit to save the changes. I hope this helps. I'll be on my way now, just passing by.

I added your instructions to the latest version of the trainer. Also, I added F3 instructions directly from Limnono, for you who could not copy rosters as you wished.
Limnono Trainer English Version

Cheers
FanFanStef

Postby Orson36 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:46 pm

keiwaiyu wrote:Hello. I wanted to inform something I found In when i was messing around with this tool. In custom options set MC hidden options (either number 1 or 2) to 132 this will unlock my career online options to change animations, then activate F5 (unlock all animation) so you can change your animations (it's impossible to purchase moves without online feature), after that either advance the calendar or exit to save the changes. I hope this helps. I'll be on my way now, just passing by.

Gob bless you! I have been trying to figure this out myself! It would be wise to get the word out about this for offline players who feel screwed over by 2K.
Orson36

Postby Raijin on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:52 am

Can someone give me the cyberface id of Brandon Ingram please? :cry:
Raijin

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:53 am

Raijin wrote:Can someone give me the cyberface id of Brandon Ingram please? :cry:

You can get a full cyberface list right here:
viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102282
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Raijin on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:09 am

Thank you so much!! :bowdown:
Raijin

Postby FanFanStef on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 am

Limnono Trainer English Version - Cyberface ID list added in v.1.8
FanFanStef

Postby michigantoga on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:08 am

They didn't save for me. Online or Offline
michigantoga

Postby Viktor Mikityuk on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:40 am

How to create real nba star in me career mode?
please help) If that possible)
Viktor Mikityuk

Postby fjccommish on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:09 am

Can this tool edit height?

Does it work with MyLeague? So far, when I try MyLeague, the rosters don't load into the tool.
fjccommish

Postby hongwonlin on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Everytime i enter MyPark my badges are gone. (Sorry for my bad grammar). Is there a possible way to activate it on mypark? Thanks in advance
hongwonlin

Postby kbui92 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:42 am

does anyone know how to get your player to NOT have a nickname like regular players?

height?
kbui92

Postby LellyBoi on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:20 am

I have a question:
Would you also copy the shoe from the player you copied your accessories from or is that not possible?
LellyBoi

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs