MyGm can get very unrealistic pretty quick holy shit :lol:
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:49 am

Oh I nearly forgot... I also got myself a Bobby Portis from Chicago... that was a really, really fun team... I just hope I can recreate that somehow.
hedop

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:01 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:MyGm can get very unrealistic pretty quick holy shit :lol:

Not that unrealistic if you think about it. I snatched the first pick so Simmons is gone and I have number 4 so either Dunn or Hield is gone as well. I have Noel who is a young center rated nearly 80, I have Okafor who is the same but younger and both are on 3 mio buck contracts. I also have a ton of picks in 2017 and 2018 and 2019. So I simply traded up to 2 by giving Boston my 4th and 22nd pick which they happily accepted because why not? They get their guy anyway plus another first round pick and they basically get to pick from the same stock except for Ingram who wouldn't really fit their style anyway. I got number 3 from the suns. It was pretty easy again. They wanted to offload the 3 year 13 mio dollar contract of a 32 year old Tyson Chandler plus a young replacement in Noel as well as a top three protected first rounder in 2017... fine by me, if all goes well I won't need a pick in 2017 anyway and I can easily soak up 13 mio a year and trade Chandler in December for next to nothing to get him off the payroll. They get cap space, a young big and a pick in 2017 which they desperately need for a rebuild or reload, depending on what free agency brings.

So that leaves me with the three top picks and since this draft is regarded as fairly slim anyway it makes sense. Simmons might be athletically gifted like Lebron but can't shot to save his life. Ingram is skinnier than Durant and might easily break apart in his first season and Dunn is a 22 year old PG rookie with a shaky shot and prone to want to do too much. If I could have pried the number 4 pick from Boston for a future first rounder and Okafor I would have happily done so and added Hield but it was not to be. Free Agency was fairly simple. I offerd Batum almost max money and Charlotte didn't so he signed with me and who wouldn't sign with my organisation after getting Billy Donovan as a headcoach the 3 great young rookies and a GM who knows his shit? I got Clarkson on the cheap. Offered 4 mio a year more than LA who wanted to preserve money for free agency so I snatched him up. Saric was expensive but is a good rotation player at 22. Bortis came my way for two or three of the sixers weaker players, but all young and cheap and I got Richardson from Miami for a couple of unprotected second rounders in 2017 and another dude who was decent but not as good and as young. I then offloaded Okafor to Boston for an first round pick swap in 2017... I get the best pick of them (either theirs or Brooklyns...) plus another top three protected first rounder in 2018 (which they will lose since they won't be bad enough to make it to the top three in 2018). So all in all not that unrealistic.

And why wouldn't Donovan sign with me? Durant is gone (he went to the Hawks but I was about to remedy that) and he is left with a shell of a team that broke apart last year. In Philly he wouldn't have to deal with egos, could work with 3 really good prospects plus another 4 players of 22 years or under (exactly his style) has a young veteran who is known as a great locker room guy in Batum and with Clarkson a guy who has a chip on his shoulder since LA didn't want to pay him. He has 2 shooting bigs on his hands, plus 3 of the most gifted young scorers in the league and all of them can play tough defense and chances are, I, as GM, would have told him my plan before ;).
hedop

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

That big of a roster change wouldn't happen that fast.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby fordtech99 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:32 am

PeacemanNot, thanks for keeping us up to date with Limnono. good work my dude.
fordtech99

Postby fordtech99 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:32 am

PeacemanNot, thanks for keeping us up to date with Limnono. good work my dude.
fordtech99

Postby Erinch on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:20 am

Wierd, neither the copied accesories, badges or stats are being saved after playing a game. (In MyCareer btw)
Erinch

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:39 am

Erinch wrote:Wierd, neither the copied accesories, badges or stats are being saved after playing a game. (In MyCareer btw)

Try pressing F7 after editing attributes? I don't know if this works but give it a try.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Erinch on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:46 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Erinch wrote:Wierd, neither the copied accesories, badges or stats are being saved after playing a game. (In MyCareer btw)

Try pressing F7 after editing attributes? I don't know if this works but give it a try.

No idea why it doesnt work but as i copy the accesories from a player to mine, the acceories are shown on my character. So it does work, but it will not save.
Thought by playing a match it would save afterwards but it doesnt.

Gonna try pressing F7 after editing the attributes.
Erinch

Postby kennii on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:36 am

Erinch wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

No idea why it doesnt work but as i copy the accesories from a player to mine, the acceories are shown on my character. So it does work, but it will not save.
Thought by playing a match it would save afterwards but it doesnt.

Gonna try pressing F7 after editing the attributes.

Try starting a mycarrer with no internet access
Or use Veyrans Cheat Table?
kennii

Postby Lord_TJ on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:59 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:There you have it, a lot of this tutorial is copy pasted from last year. That is because the tool is almost identical with a couple added features which I have yet to figure out.

As far as the translations goes, I will update them shortly. Enjoy as always (Y)

I need to tell you something really important about the way you copy accessories this year, it is different from last year, you first select the player who you want to copy accessories too, double click on them and you will see their name at the top of the screen, then pick the player who has the accessories you want to copy and double click, then simply press copy accessories and it will happen, of course you still need to save the roster to take effect.

For example, if you want to copy LeBron's accessories to Paul George, first double click on Paul George then double click on LeBron and then you will see both names at the top of the trainer, when you press copy accessories you will see an arrow from the right to the left showing that it has copied.

I believe this should be how it works for for all copying now. Hope this helps!
Lord_TJ

Postby Lakerfan79 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Lord_TJ wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:There you have it, a lot of this tutorial is copy pasted from last year. That is because the tool is almost identical with a couple added features which I have yet to figure out.

As far as the translations goes, I will update them shortly. Enjoy as always (Y)

I need to tell you something really important about the way you copy accessories this year, it is different from last year, you first select the player who you want to copy accessories too, double click on them and you will see their name at the top of the screen, then pick the player who has the accessories you want to copy and double click, then simply press copy accessories and it will happen, of course you still need to save the roster to take effect.

For example, if you want to copy LeBron's accessories to Paul George, first double click on Paul George then double click on LeBron and then you will see both names at the top of the trainer, when you press copy accessories you will see an arrow from the right to the left showing that it has copied.

what if im copying a player from a custom roster to mycareer? id have to refresh the roster list would it still work?
Lakerfan79

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Lord_TJ wrote:

Yes I know, I have updated the tutorial earlier regarding that new feature.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby mimi21 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:54 pm

When i load any roster, I still find 4 versions of Kobe Bryant. I'm not sure about the undisplayed version because I just saw 2 Kobe in roster. But can anyone help to bring back Kobe 24?
mimi21

Postby resellerphxd on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:59 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:
resellerphxd wrote:i think i fuckecd up my savedata? everytime i refresh roster list it shows numbers not names.
am i fucked? http://imgur.com/a/aGCbZ

You haven't even activated the tool yet. You need to press F1 everytime you start the game. Make sure you press F1 in the main menu, before you edit anything.

When i tried to activate the trainer before refreshing the roster list it doesnt refresh anything at all. No names popped up. Do i have to activate it to main menu? Before going to my career? Btw is this working with online mycareer?
resellerphxd

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:42 pm

resellerphxd wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
resellerphxd wrote:i think i fuckecd up my savedata? everytime i refresh roster list it shows numbers not names.
am i fucked? http://imgur.com/a/aGCbZ

You haven't even activated the tool yet. You need to press F1 everytime you start the game. Make sure you press F1 in the main menu, before you edit anything.

When i tried to activate the trainer before refreshing the roster list it doesnt refresh anything at all. No names popped up. Do i have to activate it to main menu? Before going to my career? Btw is this working with online mycareer?

Yes, you have to activate the tool in the main menu by pressing F1 or else it will not work.
Nightfly67

Postby tampy on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Are there changelogs for the updates?
tampy

Postby nooks on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Lakerfan79 wrote:
Lord_TJ wrote:

I need to tell you something really important about the way you copy accessories this year, it is different from last year, you first select the player who you want to copy accessories too, double click on them and you will see their name .......

what if im copying a player from a custom roster to mycareer? id have to refresh the roster list would it still work?

this. third time i'm asking.
would be easier, if transfer goes from left to right.

PS!!!! for saving mc. just open your settings and close it again. down right the basketball saving icon shows up.
this is how i edit my mc roster step by step (when i mess something up just alt+f4).

@nightfly da 6'7''

thanks. any idea if i'm able to trade justice, denver and my mc to the raptors when restarting career?
nooks

Postby KappaLambda on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Amazing tool! Great to have it on 2K17 too soon. Exceeded my expectations. I use it more to edit roster on my career as I feel some players are overvalued and some others undervalued.

But I hadn't noticed that there is an option with F3 to copy a custom Roster on my Career.

So does anybody know how exactly can I copy an custom roster to my career? Let's say I create a roster(RosterV1 is the name) with all the edits I want.
What steps to I have to make for this roster to appear on MyMC? A step-by-step guide would be more preferable.
KappaLambda

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:19 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:That big of a roster change wouldn't happen that fast.

It's not really that big if you think about it, especially not for a team like the sixers with extremely cheap contracts. It's trading around 6 players away, 3 of which like Covington are marginal rotation players at best and 2 of which were on the trade block in real life as well and had contracts that were dirt cheap. I didn't get any players for them. I signed 3 players in Free Agency and traded for another 2. Plus 3 Picks and 2 guys I had on the roster already. Essentially it's moving 5 players for 2 and signing the rest. That is fairly normal.
hedop

Postby nooks on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 pm

djkostas20 wrote:Amazing tool! Great to have it on 2K17 too soon. Exceeded my expectations. I use it more to edit roster on my career as I feel some players are overvalued and some others undervalued.

But I hadn't noticed that there is an option with F3 to copy a custom Roster on my Career.

So does anybody know how exactly can I copy an custom roster to my career? Let's say I create a roster(RosterV1 is the name) with all the edits I want.
What steps to I have to make for this roster to appear on MyMC? A step-by-step guide would be more preferable.

very simple:

- start trainer
- start game, press "F1" -> you hear the click sound, check
- open your created roster
- (i would create or rename in a classic team a player with strange name like "aaa xxx" pe)
- press "F3" -> you hear the click sound, check
- go to main menu and start a whole new career.
- "alt+tab", back to the trainer, "refresh roster" and look if your created player mr "aaa xxx" is in. so you know it worked.
- thats all i can tell for now.
nooks

Postby watdapak on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:05 pm

does the copy accesories work? cause when I tried it online and offline doesnt work. the only accesory that can be copied was the shoes!
watdapak

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Hey all,

Fanfanstef posted this in the cheat engine thread:

"Postby FanFanStef on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:13 am

Limnono Trainer English Version - Limnono Trainer translated to English, thanks to Limnono, who delivered a localization file, me, kradac and GiecuMan, who took care of translations and stuff."

Can someone take a look at it? Im wondering if its just the Limnono tool but in English, which would be great. Im posting on here just to try and keep this stuff together.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:32 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download/46uz2h8pdm5oec9/

New version and translation pages added, this version has a complete English Translation! Also added is the ability to copy player signatures to another player.

Big props to FanFanStef, kradac, GiecuMan. I see that some of my translations were used and I wasn't credited... so never the less, enjoy (Y)
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby watdapak on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:34 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/download/46uz2h8pdm5oec9/

New version added, this version has complete English Translation!

Big props to FanFanStef, kradac, GiecuMan. I see that some of my translations were used and I wasn't credited but I don't really care. Enjoy (Y)

thanks! working now!
Last edited by watdapak on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
watdapak

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs