how to mod graphic when selecting jersey in game?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

how to mod graphic when selecting jersey in game?

Postby bbgeek on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:50 am

I have downloaded and installed several jersey mods and they work great, except some of them modify the jersey selection graphic and some do not (this is when selecting jerseys at the team selection screen in play now). For example, sometimes the graphic show a team's original away jersey (not the modded one), but in-game the players are wearing the correct modded jerseys.

I have tried extracting the jersey .iff file, but don't see anything that references this graphic, nor have I been able to find a jersey tutorial that does so.

Can someone point me in the right direction?
bbgeek

Re: how to mod graphic when selecting jersey in game?

Postby rdaws on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Some modders include the Jersey Icons, some don't. If you go to the download section you can find some teams jersey icons to download.
rdaws

Postby bbgeek on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:18 am

rdaws wrote:Some modders include the Jersey Icons, some don't. If you go to the download section you can find some teams jersey icons to download.

Which file is the jersey icon, or which .iff is it embedded in? I'm willing to make my own, but I have not found a jersey turtorial, and have no idea where to start.

Thanks!
bbgeek

Postby kenymccornick on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:26 am

uniform_rxxxx_1. You need to edit or replace the .dds file inside. If it doesn't show you might need to edit the sync.bin.
kenymccornick

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding