NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:29 am

Dee4Three wrote:Laroche/Ironknight, do you know how to change the ages using Limnono Modifier? It's super easy. All the ages are correct on my rosters, it doesn't really take much time at all to change them.

Let me know if you need guidance, and great job



Yeah maybe I did something wrong but Everytime I tried to change the age ..they ended either being super old ..or ended up being very young aged ..maybe I need some guidance..
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:35 am

When you highlight the player in the modifier, just subtract or add from the years to achieve the proper age. For example:

If it says the player is 33, and you want him to be 25, and it says under birth year 1975, you need to make his birth year 1983 (add 8 years, to make him younger), that's it.

So if the player is shown as age 23, and you want him to be 29, and the birthday says 1971, you will want to take away 6 years (changing the birth year to 1965), the player will now be 29 years old.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6735
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:52 am

Dee4Three wrote:When you highlight the player in the modifier, just subtract or add from the years to achieve the proper age. For example:

If it says the player is 33, and you want him to be 25, and it says under birth year 1975, you need to make his birth year 1983 (add 8 years, to make him younger), that's it.

So if the player is shown as age 23, and you want him to be 29, and the birthday says 1971, you will want to take away 6 years (changing the birth year to 1965), the player will now be 29 years old.


Thanks i will try that ...............
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:54 am

might it be blocked because of copyrighted material ?how do i remove this ..dont want any trouble
Last edited by laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby mrpalo on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:11 am

laroche23 wrote:
Thanks i will try that ...............


i have some experiences with that...i can do it today

edit: I already started
mrpalo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:42 am

I'm affraid that your google account will be proabably block by Google & co :roll:
So, be sure that you dont share theses files with your own personnal account.
Last edited by sticky-fingers on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:04 am

mrpalo wrote:
laroche23 wrote:
Thanks i will try that ...............


i have some experiences with that...i can do it today

edit: I already started

How long does this take, I could help work on it when I'm off work tonight, or would you already be done by then? I know how to do it I've just never done it for a whole roster so I don't know how long it would take for that many players
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby mrpalo on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:25 am

avetru wrote:
mrpalo wrote:
laroche23 wrote:
Thanks i will try that ...............


i have some experiences with that...i can do it today

edit: I already started

How long does this take, I could help work on it when I'm off work tonight, or would you already be done by then? I know how to do it I've just never done it for a whole roster so I don't know how long it would take for that many players


2 hours
mrpalo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:36 am

mrpalo wrote:
avetru wrote:
mrpalo wrote:
laroche23 wrote:
Thanks i will try that ...............


i have some experiences with that...i can do it today

edit: I already started

How long does this take, I could help work on it when I'm off work tonight, or would you already be done by then? I know how to do it I've just never done it for a whole roster so I don't know how long it would take for that many players


2 hours

Oh nevermind then, sorry I'm not off for another 8 hours
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby mrpalo on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:57 am

Done

every player now have correct age
every team now have more accurate rotation to season 95/96
New Orleans Pelicans players deleted (no name players, everybody 40 ovrl)
more accurate starting line-ups (Magic on the bench, etc...)

Free Agents:
Dominique Wilkins injured for one year, cause he didn´t play in 95/96 but play in 96/97
Ben Wallace injured for one year because his first season is 96/97 (but he was never drafted)

roster name: 96season 2.0
author: mr_palo

What need to do: (i will start tomorrow)
Free Agents - correct age, deleted FA´s doubled in future drafts
Draft Classes - correct age

In future:
I would like to tweaks attributes (maybe only for myself)

Good night from Europe
mrpalo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby shinron15 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 am

When I download those specific courts from 2K Share, is there a way I can keep said downloaded courts into an actual roster file, or will they only show up in the MyLeague file?
shinron15
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Could someone help me out with a problem I had. So after Installed all the finals and downloaded the roster I still had some teams that had long shorts and the mavs had no logo, but other than that everything seemed fine I played a game with the magic vs the bulls and it worked no problem. So I thought maybe the reason stuff didn't show up was because I installed the files before downloading the roster. So I exited out of the game and re-installed the files. Then when I went back in the game it crashed at the Jordan loading screen while it was connecting to 2k server. I opened it again and canceled the attempt to connect and it said my save description and roster description files were all corrupted then I just tried to download the roster again and it crashed after I downloaded it. So I checked my steam game folder and my local and remote folders are gone. So I'm currently re-installing the game which isnt a huge deal (I should be studying anyway) but can someone maybe explain to me what went wrong so I can avoid this once game is re-installed.

Thank you
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 pm

mrpalo wrote:Done

every player now have correct age
every team now have more accurate rotation to season 95/96
New Orleans Pelicans players deleted (no name players, everybody 40 ovrl)
more accurate starting line-ups (Magic on the bench, etc...)

Free Agents:
Dominique Wilkins injured for one year, cause he didn´t play in 95/96 but play in 96/97
Ben Wallace injured for one year because his first season is 96/97 (but he was never drafted)

roster name: 96season 2.0
author: mr_palo

What need to do: (i will start tomorrow)
Free Agents - correct age, deleted FA´s doubled in future drafts
Draft Classes - correct age

In future:
I would like to tweaks attributes (maybe only for myself)

Good night from Europe


So u basically used my roster as a base without my permission.u know it's not allowed in this forum ?u re now naming urself as the Autor where u basically just made some edits after we spend months on this?????wtf

I am asking u politely to stop it and remove the roster ..u can not just use work from other people and name of after urself ''this is just wrong .....did u c the credits we put at the start of the thread ..this is stolen work U're using without permission...may people works in his for months..after 8 hours of editing u re now the Autor ??are u kidding me??

I am extremely vpissed at u ...this is so disrespectful...
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby mrpalo on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:37 pm

laroche23 wrote:
So u basically used my roster as a base without my permission.u know it's not allowed in this forum ?u re now naming urself as the Autor where u basically just made some edits after we spend months on this?????wtf

I am asking u politely to stop it and remove the roster ..u can not just use work from other people and name of after urself ''this is just wrong .....did u c the credits we put at the start of the thread ..this is stolen work U're using without permission...may people works in his for months..after 8 hours of editing u re now the Autor ??are u kidding me??

I am extremely vpissed at u ...this is so disrespectful...


oh my jesus :-D

i don´t care about who is author of what...this is not commercial project...my goal was help people to play asap

stolen work? you must kidding man :-D
mrpalo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Andrew on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Wrong answer.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 104466
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Andrew wrote:Wrong answer.


@andrew u re the administrator,I think it cleary deserves a ban ...

@mr Paolo I don't know u ,u don't know me I don't know ur sense of logic ..but thsibforum is based on trust and share ..and one of the man rule is if u use work from someone else u have to ask permission first ..everybody does it ..everybody since this forum exist ..u re coming out of nowhere and use someone else work (yes it is work )because we spent hours on this ..

U stole it ..I am not kidding ..because ure calling urself the author of this ''what the fuck did u excztly did ?????edited some ages ???now it's yours ...I am asking once again to stop it using it without permission ..
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Leanback on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:46 pm

@Laroche23 is right ..this is a no go
@andrew would u mind banning him ? it clearly goes against the rules

@Mrpalo u ´re a fucking thief ..this is not cool at all, if u dont care ,fine for u , we care and respect each other , if u want to help people, do it WITH UR OWN STUFFS, mf thief , u should be ashamed , i will keep blaming u until u apologize , and recognize laroche23 & Ironknight as the true autors .....SHAME ON U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i don´t care about who is author of what...this is not commercial project..(maybe they are planing on doin it ..how do u know it ? )

my goal was help people to play asap (how about u use ur own stuffs?) g FUCK UR SELF THIEF !

stolen work? YES you did sob
Leanback
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Andrew on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Already taken care of. That's what I was alluding to when I remarked that his response was the wrong answer.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 104466
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:55 pm

mrpalo wrote:stolen work? you must kidding man :-D


Laroche23 and Iron Knight spent months on this project. You can't edit part of their work (roster) without their permission, and release it as the "author".
Theses kinds of manner discourage modders.

About the mod, first impressions : really impressed by the overall art quality (faces/courts/logos) while the game seems very easy against CPU.
I checked with D43 classic teams, and the game was more challenging.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby denisdotcom on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:02 pm

i am not sure, maybe i am wrong

but i think i saw the post when mr.palo was apologizing and promising delete and send all files to authors

looks like someone deleted it...is he banned?
denisdotcom
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:12 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:
mrpalo wrote:stolen work? you must kidding man :-D


Laroche23 and Iron Knight spent months on this project. You can't edit part of their work (roster) without their permission, and release it as the "author".
Theses kinds of manner discourage modders.

About the mod, first impressions : really impressed by the overall art quality (faces/courts/logos) while the game seems very easy against CPU.
I checked with D43 classic teams, and the game was more challenging.



Thanks KS for the comments ..we really appreciate..u need to use the right sliders in order to have a very good experience..those are uploaded on 2kshare under my gamertag ..
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Andrew on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:51 pm

denisdotcom wrote:i am not sure, maybe i am wrong

but i think i saw the post when mr.palo was apologizing and promising delete and send all files to authors

looks like someone deleted it...is he banned?


Not really subtle, when that's your very first post. Please take the hint. You're not getting back in everyone's good graces doing this.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 104466
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 am

Sorry to hear how everything happened, I was under the impression that once the ages were fixed the file would be sent back to one of you two to be released under your own user name, I'm sorry It didn't happen that way. With that being said I wonder if someone could help me with my issues.
After Installed all the files and downloaded the roster I still had some teams that had long shorts and the mavs had no logo, but other than that everything seemed fine I played half a game of suns vs. Pacers and a game (in playoff mode) with the magic vs the bulls and it worked no problem. So I thought maybe the reason stuff didn't show up was because I installed the files before downloading and installing the roster. So I exited out of the game and re-installed the files. Then when I went back in the game it crashed at the Jordan loading screen while it was connecting to 2k server. I opened it again and canceled the attempt to connect and it said my save description and roster description files were all corrupted then I just tried to download the roster again and it crashed after I downloaded it. So I checked my steam game folder and my local and remote folders are gone. So I'm currently re-installing the game which isnt a huge deal (I should be studying anyway) but can someone maybe explain to me what went wrong so I can avoid this once game is re-installed.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I used the offline roster file because I couldn't find your 2kshare roster file after many searches of your online Id and the content name.

Ps. In the two games I played the roster felt great. I don't really play alot of 2k anymore, but in the games I played it was the most enjoyment I got out of 2k since the UBR. This might just have been me getting lucky, but I noticed the stars played like stars and the role players played like role players and that was great. I've always hated when a rotation guy on the bench is the one giving you problems as opposed to the opposing team's star player
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:32 am

avetru wrote:Sorry to hear how everything happened, I was under the impression that once the ages were fixed the file would be sent back to one of you two to be released under your own user name, I'm sorry It didn't happen that way. With that being said I wonder if someone could help me with my issues.
After Installed all the files and downloaded the roster I still had some teams that had long shorts and the mavs had no logo, but other than that everything seemed fine I played half a game of suns vs. Pacers and a game (in playoff mode) with the magic vs the bulls and it worked no problem. So I thought maybe the reason stuff didn't show up was because I installed the files before downloading and installing the roster. So I exited out of the game and re-installed the files. Then when I went back in the game it crashed at the Jordan loading screen while it was connecting to 2k server. I opened it again and canceled the attempt to connect and it said my save description and roster description files were all corrupted then I just tried to download the roster again and it crashed after I downloaded it. So I checked my steam game folder and my local and remote folders are gone. So I'm currently re-installing the game which isnt a huge deal (I should be studying anyway) but can someone maybe explain to me what went wrong so I can avoid this once game is re-installed.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I used the offline roster file because I couldn't find your 2kshare roster file after many searches of your online Id and the content name.

Ps. In the two games I played the roster felt great. I don't really play alot of 2k anymore, but in the games I played it was the most enjoyment I got out of 2k since the UBR. This might just have been me getting lucky, but I noticed the stars played like stars and the role players played like role players and that was great. I've always hated when a rotation guy on the bench is the one giving you problems as opposed to the opposing team's star player


i am happy that u like the roster, well regarding ur issues, the only major thing u might do is to have a clean 2k17 installation once its done, put all the files into the modded folder , then download the roster from 2kshare /my ID is BOT'#6 .

Then it should be fine, regarding the mavs logo i have no idea whay it does not appear, u could also download the logo from 2kshare /also under my gamertag.., for the short shorts option u just need to insert this file http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=9183

ironknight removed it because he tought some shorts dont loog good when they are short, its more a prefer thing..i like them all short..if u have any questions ,just let me know,actually busy with the 1991 dynasty roster :)
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:51 am

laroche23 wrote:
avetru wrote:Sorry to hear how everything happened, I was under the impression that once the ages were fixed the file would be sent back to one of you two to be released under your own user name, I'm sorry It didn't happen that way. With that being said I wonder if someone could help me with my issues.
After Installed all the files and downloaded the roster I still had some teams that had long shorts and the mavs had no logo, but other than that everything seemed fine I played half a game of suns vs. Pacers and a game (in playoff mode) with the magic vs the bulls and it worked no problem. So I thought maybe the reason stuff didn't show up was because I installed the files before downloading and installing the roster. So I exited out of the game and re-installed the files. Then when I went back in the game it crashed at the Jordan loading screen while it was connecting to 2k server. I opened it again and canceled the attempt to connect and it said my save description and roster description files were all corrupted then I just tried to download the roster again and it crashed after I downloaded it. So I checked my steam game folder and my local and remote folders are gone. So I'm currently re-installing the game which isnt a huge deal (I should be studying anyway) but can someone maybe explain to me what went wrong so I can avoid this once game is re-installed.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I used the offline roster file because I couldn't find your 2kshare roster file after many searches of your online Id and the content name.

Ps. In the two games I played the roster felt great. I don't really play alot of 2k anymore, but in the games I played it was the most enjoyment I got out of 2k since the UBR. This might just have been me getting lucky, but I noticed the stars played like stars and the role players played like role players and that was great. I've always hated when a rotation guy on the bench is the one giving you problems as opposed to the opposing team's star player


i am happy that u like the roster, well regarding ur issues, the only major thing u might do is to have a clean 2k17 installation once its done, put all the files into the modded folder , then download the roster from 2kshare /my ID is BOT'#6 .

Then it should be fine, regarding the mavs logo i have no idea whay it does not appear, u could also download the logo from 2kshare /also under my gamertag.., for the short shorts option u just need to insert this file http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=9183

ironknight removed it because he tought some shorts dont loog good when they are short, its more a prefer thing..i like them all short..if u have any questions ,just let me know,actually busy with the 1991 dynasty roster :)

I forgot to mention as well that a bunch of portraits were missing, is there a specific order that I should be installing the files and does it matter whether I install the files first then download the roster or download the roster then install the files? Sorry for all these questions I'm still generally new to this gen 2k so the installation of mods is a little different then I'm used to.

Thanks for the short shorts file! I'm definitely like you and want every team to have the short shorts. And wow you pick the best seasons to work on, last season that magic and bird were both in the league and the beginning of the bulls dynasty. That's awesome!
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 am

[/quote]
I forgot to mention as well that a bunch of portraits were missing,
No all portraits go into the modded folder, can u give me an actual list of which are missing ,so we can add them into the next update

is there a specific order that I should be installing the files and does it matter whether I install the files first then download the roster or download the roster then install the files? Sorry for all these questions

no problem man, we re here to help :)

Thanks for the short shorts file! I'm definitely like you and want every team to have the short shorts. And wow you pick the best seasons to work on, last season that magic and bird were both in the league and the beginning of the bulls dynasty. That's awesome!

yeah it will be huge, a lot of fun doing the roster ....u can play up to 8 full seasons with the draft classes, release date TBD
[/quote]
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:20 am

Wow that sounds amazing! So just to be sure there is no specific/suggested order of installation of the files so that everything shows up properly?
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:25 am

avetru wrote:Wow that sounds amazing! So just to be sure there is no specific/suggested order of installation of the files so that everything shows up properly?


not that i am aware off...just put everythin in the modded folder /the jerseys and the clothing files has to be on separated folder tough..
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 am

laroche23 wrote:
avetru wrote:Wow that sounds amazing! So just to be sure there is no specific/suggested order of installation of the files so that everything shows up properly?


not that i am aware off...just put everythin in the modded folder /the jerseys and the clothing files has to be on separated folder tough..


Okay so after extracting the jerseys folder do I copy that whole folder into my modded folder or do I open it and copy all the files and the clothing folder into my modded folder. The read me file said to copy all the files inside the jerseys folder into my modded folder so that's what I did. Did I not do that part correctly?
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 am

avetru wrote:
laroche23 wrote:
avetru wrote:Wow that sounds amazing! So just to be sure there is no specific/suggested order of installation of the files so that everything shows up properly?


not that i am aware off...just put everythin in the modded folder /the jerseys and the clothing files has to be on separated folder tough..


Okay so after extracting the jerseys folder do I copy that whole folder into my modded folder or do I open it and copy all the files and the clothing folder into my modded folder. The read me file said to copy all the files inside the jerseys folder into my modded folder so that's what I did. Did I not do that part correctl

send me a PM , will be better off ..
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby ironknight on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Hey guys, I've noticed that yes, the mavs logo is missing. I'll include it together with a couple of other things in my next update
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby ironknight on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 pm

And for the jerseys, the reason why I wrote in the readme file "copy everything into your modded folder", is because it is kind of implied that you get everything and paste it in the modded folder. When you do that, Windows will also AUTOMATICALLY put the files from MY clothing folder onto the modded folder's clothing folder since they are named the same way.

I'm sorry if that confused you, but yeah, please do NOT put the files INSIDE MY clothing folder into the MODDED FOLDER ALONE. Make sure they're PLACED inside the clothing folder which is INSIDE the modded folder.

Once again, to make things simple, just copy everything inside the "Jerseys" folder (including the "clothing" folder. There's a reason why I grouped the files inside it into one folder) and paste it directly to the Modded folder

Thank you and have a nice day :D
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:36 am

Okay now I'm having big issues so I had my issues where I tried re-installing the files and the game crashed so I uninstalled and re-installed the game, but when I just started it up again from a fresh installation all the mods were still installed and it just crashes at the same spot, I have no idea what to do does anyone have any suggestions
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:42 am

Okay update I overwrote the local and remote files with the offline roster file and it seems to be working now. I am still having no loom finding any of the files on 2k share though, could someone send a screenshot of exactly what they search to find it please, thank you
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:47 pm

avetru wrote:Okay update I overwrote the local and remote files with the offline roster file and it seems to be working now. I am still having no loom finding any of the files on 2k share though, could someone send a screenshot of exactly what they search to find it please, thank you

Username to find is "BOT #" with a blank.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:29 am

sticky-fingers wrote:
avetru wrote:Okay update I overwrote the local and remote files with the offline roster file and it seems to be working now. I am still having no loom finding any of the files on 2k share though, could someone send a screenshot of exactly what they search to find it please, thank you

Username to find is "BOT #" with a blank.

Thank you I figured it out though I should've said something. I was searching BOT#6 when I should have been searching BOT # 6. Was not aware of the spaces in between
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby HornetsOnFire on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:04 am

Congratulations for this fantastic job!
I just would like to know if you can give us the sliders adapted to this mod because I did not find any sliders under your name BOT # 6 in the 2k share settings.

thanks again
HornetsOnFire
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:58 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby shinron15 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:42 am

Congratulations on releasing this roster. Gave it a try, and I'm loving everything from the dornas to the NBC logos everywhere. Is there any way I can use the downloaded courts in a quick game, or can I only use them in MyLeague?
shinron15
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby laroche23 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:49 am

shinron15 wrote:Congratulations on releasing this roster. Gave it a try, and I'm loving everything from the dornas to the NBC logos everywhere. Is there any way I can use the downloaded courts in a quick game, or can I only use them in MyLeague?



Thanks that means a lot to us ..we gave our best..actually working on a second project ..which will be even more amazing..'

If u want to have the courts and so into a quick game mode /there's a way for it ..check this thread from Tgsogood:


viewtopic.php?f=225&t=103740

Enjoy !
laroche23
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby ironknight on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:29 pm

shinron15 wrote:Congratulations on releasing this roster. Gave it a try, and I'm loving everything from the dornas to the NBC logos everywhere. Is there any way I can use the downloaded courts in a quick game, or can I only use them in MyLeague?


Hi shinron, I'm actually working on more courts that can be used during Quick Game! Sadly, not all courts can be edited but yes, I'll try to fill everything up. Also, I'll be releasing the first update to this mod soon!
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby megalodon on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Great great job! Details are incredible here! Everything runs nice, except i have game crash every time I try to play with Phoenix suns, in season mode, loading stops at 93% and game blows to desktop. Anyone have same issues?
Thanks again for this amazing mod!
megalodon
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:03 am

megalodon wrote:Great great job! Details are incredible here! Everything runs nice, except i have game crash every time I try to play with Phoenix suns, in season mode, loading stops at 93% and game blows to desktop. Anyone have same issues?
Thanks again for this amazing mod!

That's strange I have a myleague going and I'm two games in and have had no issuea
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby avetru on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:06 am

Myleague going with the Phoenix suns*
avetru
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby mariulis1 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:37 am

HI

Hello, how to find online 96 Roster and draft class. Can not find. (PC NBA 2K17 ).
Either by name, either by ID. THANKS.
User avatar
mariulis1
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:14 am

avetru wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:
avetru wrote:Okay update I overwrote the local and remote files with the offline roster file and it seems to be working now. I am still having no loom finding any of the files on 2k share though, could someone send a screenshot of exactly what they search to find it please, thank you

Username to find is "BOT #" with a blank.

Thank you I figured it out though I should've said something. I was searching BOT#6 when I should have been searching BOT # 6. Was not aware of the spaces in between
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby HornetsOnFire on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:04 am

ironknight wrote:
shinron15 wrote:Congratulations on releasing this roster. Gave it a try, and I'm loving everything from the dornas to the NBC logos everywhere. Is there any way I can use the downloaded courts in a quick game, or can I only use them in MyLeague?


Hi shinron, I'm actually working on more courts that can be used during Quick Game! Sadly, not all courts can be edited but yes, I'll try to fill everything up. Also, I'll be releasing the first update to this mod soon!


I love this mod !
@Ironknight, Here are my few remarks for an update:

- The Hawks jersey is not displayed, it is replaced by the jersey pelicans
- The logo of the Mavs does not appear on the presentation screens

Problems with portraits (on my Steam version) :

- Derrick Coleman (76ers) has a portrait of RHJ
- J. Caffey (Bulls) has a portrait of G.Lynch
- Terrell Brandon (Cavs) has a portrait of Vin Baker (Bucks)
- C.Whitney (Bullets) has a portrait of Chris Webber

Face:
- Sprewell should be bald, without dreadlock
- Jason Kidd should have hair

Sliders:
Do you have a set of sliders for this mod?

Court design :
I can not find the court design to download on the 2Kshare with the keyword BOT # 6.

Thanks a lot for your work
HornetsOnFire
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:58 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Eheadstock23 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 pm

@HornetsOnFire i have a file that you need to fix maybe i can send you if you want
(I fix with my own)

@Laroche23 and Iron Knight
How cant i fix the dallas mavericks Logo?
What editor you use with this Roster
Thank you
Eheadstock23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:25 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby HornetsOnFire on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:19 pm

[quote="Eheadstock23"]@HornetsOnFire i have a file that you need to fix maybe i can send you if you want
(I fix with my own)

I would like this file. Can you give me a link to download it or send me a PM. Thanks.
HornetsOnFire
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:58 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Eheadstock23 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:24 am

How can i fix the dallas mavericks logo? I put the logo17 but nothing can happen..pls help me to correct the dallas mavericks logo..
I hope you responds
Thanks
Eheadstock23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:25 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby skoadam on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:43 pm

One question.
Who made courts? Not who converted them. Im not sure about credits.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Copycat Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7358
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests