AtotheZ mods - Devin Booker 2.0 (Slimmer, Small Headsize, Realistic Body Set)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

AtotheZ mods - Devin Booker 2.0 (Slimmer, Small Headsize, Realistic Body Set)

Postby LykanTroupe on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:09 am

Any suggestions is appreciated. Request is also accepted.. More Cyberfaces to come..

Devin Booker 2.0 (Slimmer body, realistic, fixed headsize)

it took me hours again to fix his body to make it more slimmer.. cant do anything much about the waist part..

v2.0: more slimmer, small headsize to complement his current body

Body Settings: W/35 SW/30 BL/25

Download: Devin Booker 1.0
Download: Devin Booker 2.0

Lebron James 2.0 (Tight Jersey, Slim, Muscle, Accurate Body Settings)

Fixed the tearing in his right upper chest, shoulder reshaped and made slight changes to his head.. all in all this is the accurate (in my opinion) body of lebron james.. *I'd honestly be happy to be helped in anyway, I'm actually unemployed this year and donations is welcomed, just to have enough food these coming months while I'm applying and searching for jobs*

*with my version of LBJ and simmons*

*and last, to get the accurate body just set his body to these settings*

happy playing guys! been busy this week.. :wink:

Download: Lebron James 1.0
Download: Lebron James 2.0

Carmelo Anthony (Slim version/current body, fix headshape)

*original cf/texture by mllr, modified/reedited by me (and removed the tattoo)*

As requested by jason natividad (matmat66), a slim version of carmelo anthony and no tattoo (his current body in offseason) it took me hours to resize & fix his head to complement his current body, for the settings take a look at the second image..

thank you so much matmat66 for the donation.. more cyberfaces to come..

Download: Carmelo Anthony

Michael Jordan (Slim, Muscle, Fix headsize)

*original cf by fitz31, reedited the face with a body fix to complement his slim thin body, darken the face texture, fixed the lower lip, fixed the headsize, added muscle just like in his prime era, added moustache/soulpatch, fixed the eyebrows*

it took me 6 hours to readjust the face texture as the default texture is too unrealistic including the headsize fix and body muscular remodel..

Download: Michael Jordan

Ben Simmons 1.0 (Slim version)

since i cant do anything to set his body (wing, shoulder width, body) in the roster files. Originaly the body settings of ben is all set to 50, so i made my own version of body setting (can be found in the 2nd image) I think this is close to simmon's realistic body. (Sorry for my english)

Download: Ben Simmons

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy playin guys! Any suggestions is appreciated. Request is also accepted.. More Cyberfaces to come..
(Consider supporting me? donate at the the bottom of this post.. thanks)
Last edited by LykanTroupe on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:27 am, edited 15 times in total.
LykanTroupe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Ben Simmons, Lebron James (Lighter Body, Muscle, Fixed Headshape)

Postby LykanTroupe on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Next is Jordan orr Kawhi (I'm thinking of Lonzo) :?: EDIT: NVM r4zor has the best lonzo i might ask him for permission to mod his lonzo cf with his body
Last edited by LykanTroupe on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LykanTroupe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Ben Simmons, Lebron James (Lighter Body, Muscle, Fixed Headshape)

Postby bremi19 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 am

Nice Work!
bremi19

Postby voidjointx on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:36 am

whoa look at them shoulders
Donations Are Appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/voidjoint
voidjointx

Postby LykanTroupe on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Lebron James 2.0 (Tight Jersey, Slim, Muscle, Accurate Body Settings)

Fixed the tearing in his right upper chest, shoulder reshaped and made slight changes to his head.. all in all this is the accurate (in my opinion) body of lebron james.. *I'd honestly be happy to be helped in anyway, I'm actually unemployed this year and donations is welcomed, just to have enough food these coming months while I'm applying and searching for jobs*

*with my version of LBJ and simmons*

*and last, to get the accurate body just set his body to these settings*

happy playing guys! been busy this week.. :wink:

Download: Lebron James 2.0
LykanTroupe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Lebron James 2.0 (Realistic, Slim, Reshaped Shoulder, Muscle)

Postby LykanTroupe on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:27 am

Carmelo Anthony (Slim version/current body, fix headshape)

*original cf/texture by mllr, modified/reedited by me (and removed the tattoo)*

As requested by jason natividad (matmat66), a slim version of carmelo anthony and no tattoo (his current body in offseason) it took me hours to resize & fix his head to complement his current body, for the settings take a look at the second image..

thank you so much matmat66 for the donation.. more cyberfaces to come..

Download: Carmelo Anthony
LykanTroupe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Carmelo Anthony, LBJ, Ben.. (Realistic, Slim, Reshaped Head/Body)

Postby LykanTroupe on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:55 am

Michael Jordan (Slim, Muscle, Fix headsize)

*original cf by fitz31, reedited the face with the body fix, darken the face texture, fixed the lower lip, fixed headsize, added muscle just like in his prime era*

it took me 6 hours to readjust the face texture as the default texture is too unrealistic including the headsize fix and body muscular remodel..

Download: Michael Jordan

Here it is guys! Happy playin!
LykanTroupe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Devin Booker (Slim, Fixed Head size)

Postby LykanTroupe on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Devin Booker (Slim body, fixed headsize)

it took me hours to fix his body to make it slimmer.. cant do anything much about the waist part..

Body Settings: W/36 SW/43 BL/34

Download: Devin Booker
LykanTroupe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Devin Booker 2.0 (Slimmer, Small Headsize, Realistic Body Set)

Postby vincekobe on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:27 am

booker 2.0~~~~` very nice~! (Y)
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe

Re: AtotheZ mods - Devin Booker 2.0 (Slimmer, Small Headsize, Realistic Body Set)

Postby LykanTroupe on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:36 pm

vincekobe wrote:booker 2.0~~~~` very nice~! (Y)

thanks man
LykanTroupe

Postby tuvieja123 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:28 am

Sir thank you for your time and doing all this work. Just amazing, i congratulate you. If you can help me out with one thing, i would really aprecciate it. After i installed the Michael Jordan's mod his face, in a close view, looks like this:

And, when you look at the body, it looks like this:

You can see there's a problem when you look at him full size, but also, if you see it from behind:

It's crazy, i don't know why it's happening. I would love your help :bowdown2:

Here you have the images with their own links if you wanna see them better:
http://imgur.com/4ixhV4v
http://imgur.com/OnV4v3L
http://imgur.com/lEdzrvz

I'm new in this forum by the way so i'm a little confused on how to put images and all that stuff :lol:
tuvieja123

Postby Gideon Prime on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 am

WOW
Feeling Generous Towards Me Consider Donating Here https://cash.app/$LazarusPrime
Follow Me on Twitter @GideonPrime
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXSK_3OXMuzEWx2IybCMzQ?view_as=subscriber
Gideon Prime

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding