DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER 17-18 ISAIAH THOMAS - KYRIE IRVING TRADE! RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:52 am

Phoenix released Leandro Barbosa today. Here's a list of some waived players and FA's. I know you can't delete multiple players on the same team, because of only 15 roster spots per team. G Henderson (Phi), T Zeller (Bos), L Mbah Moute, (LaC), C Bosh (Mia), W Reed ( Mia), R Sessions, (Char), S Mack (Uth) A Baynes (Det), B Udrih (Det), T Burke (Was) B Jennings (Was), G Hill (Uth), D Rose (NYK), You also have, Monte Morris is listed as a PF on Den, he's a PG. D Gallinari is on Atl, he's a FA. Josh Smith is a FA, not on Hou, M Chalmers is a FA, not on Mem. M Thornton is a FA, not on Was. Hope this helps......
Last edited by Uncle Drew on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:00 am

DW The rosters will be updated, you just have to wait.

Also: Can we PLEASE get accurate contracts? I want to take the roster to MyLeague but it's pointless when everyone who's been signed just becomes a free agent.
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:16 am

Can the Championship be removed from the Cavs court? I doubt they'll have that next year lol
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 am

Cinnameyn10 wrote:Can the Championship be removed from the Cavs court? I doubt they'll have that next year lol

Yes, I can change it.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2232
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:08 am

Chicago Bulls Fictional Nike Jerseys:
Image
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2232
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Broskinator on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:28 pm

The game crashes in myleague. It's the only Roster that male the game crash,what could it be?
Broskinator
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby AllenIVersonXXKawhiLeonard on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Broskinator wrote:The game crashes in myleague. It's the only Roster that male the game crash,what could it be?



If you are talking about MyLeague start today, it is because draft picks are already in the roster and contracts are fucked up.
AllenIVersonXXKawhiLeonard
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby AllenIVersonXXKawhiLeonard on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

I appreciate the work, but sadly it is useless for MyLeague "Start today" it crashes because draft picks are already on their teams and contracts are fucked up. :(
AllenIVersonXXKawhiLeonard
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:11 pm

CRASHING FIX in DNA Ultimate Roster 17-18!!!
Thanks to Renz Bordeos:
You have to select all teams when choosing which team to play as. Then you can just switch to their intended team. This prevents the game from crashing using the roster.
Enjoy! :)
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2232
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Hm, I thought it crashed when the AI tried to sign the players already on a team in Free Agency. I crash whenever I do that
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:05 am

...
Last edited by Shuajota on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2232
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 am

Ryan Anderson is changing his number to #33 this season
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:00 am

Cinnameyn10 wrote:Ryan Anderson is changing his number to #33 this season



So CP3 can have number 3.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby koce030 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:56 am

Im offline user and its crashes on my gm league, and i tryed buy deleting files and its because of SYNC.bin but you canot load roster if you dont have that so i dont know how to fix that. Maybe we (offline) users need new SYNC.bin
koce030
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby koce030 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:58 am

p.s. are offline users gonna get some new update on roster soon? :D
koce030
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:08 am

The crashes aren't because you're playing offline. I think they come from Free Agents being on teams.
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:30 am

koce030 wrote:p.s. are offline users gonna get some new update on roster soon? :D


It's absolutely crazy to me that you support the illegitimate versions of the game like this. Its extremely detrimental to the continuation of modding if 2k ever chooses to crack down. I'm sorry man but throwing it up on your DNA of Basketball site sets an awful precedent. You're making a minuscule amount of money from your adfly links on a product that the people downloading didn't even financially support. This practice doesn't look good for the modding community. Instead of supporting the pirated copies, there should be encouragement to buy 2k17. Take-two has already shown a hostility towards modding so I'm worried that if sketchy practices like this continue, there may be problems down the road.

Also I don't think you should be advertising it as NBA 2k18. Firstly, that's just blatantly lying because your mod is not the product that is 2k18. Secondly, that's painting a huge target on the back of modding in general. Modding is meant to supplement existing games, not provide direct competition to an actual product. You're basically advertising a product that could go head to head with Take-two's business and revenue. That's how cease and desist letters get sent.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 am

Could we also get some badges for the rookies?
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:39 am

The mod would be amazing if it just had the roster sorted out.


"DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON""

The focus really should be on the roster. It seems like the D-League part has been abandoned
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby koce030 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
koce030 wrote:p.s. are offline users gonna get some new update on roster soon? :D


It's absolutely crazy to me that you support the illegitimate versions of the game like this. Its extremely detrimental to the continuation of modding if 2k ever chooses to crack down. I'm sorry man but throwing it up on your DNA of Basketball site sets an awful precedent. You're making a minuscule amount of money from your adfly links on a product that the people downloading didn't even financially support. This practice doesn't look good for the modding community. Instead of supporting the pirated copies, there should be encouragement to buy 2k17. Take-two has already shown a hostility towards modding so I'm worried that if sketchy practices like this continue, there may be problems down the road.

Also I don't think you should be advertising it as NBA 2k18. Firstly, that's just blatantly lying because your mod is not the product that is 2k18. Secondly, that's painting a huge target on the back of modding in general. Modding is meant to supplement existing games, not provide direct competition to an actual product. You're basically advertising a product that could go head to head with Take-two's business and revenue. That's how cease and desist letters get sent.


First of all can you maybe first ask where im from and is there a possibility for me to buy a legal nba 2k, because there isnt. We dont have fakin paypal or anyother online payment form so i can only buy a cd but in my country you canot find a cd version of nba only game you can find here is fifa. SO stfu.
koce030
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby koce030 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:56 am

I think we need also CDN.bin, replay.bin and TMP.bin so we can play MYGM and MYLeague without crashin
koce030
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 am

I don't know what country you're from, but there are more ways to buy something online than via Paypal. And bluejays comment was mostly aimed towards the mod creator and not you.'
Cinnameyn10
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:06 am

koce030 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
koce030 wrote:p.s. are offline users gonna get some new update on roster soon? :D


It's absolutely crazy to me that you support the illegitimate versions of the game like this. Its extremely detrimental to the continuation of modding if 2k ever chooses to crack down. I'm sorry man but throwing it up on your DNA of Basketball site sets an awful precedent. You're making a minuscule amount of money from your adfly links on a product that the people downloading didn't even financially support. This practice doesn't look good for the modding community. Instead of supporting the pirated copies, there should be encouragement to buy 2k17. Take-two has already shown a hostility towards modding so I'm worried that if sketchy practices like this continue, there may be problems down the road.

Also I don't think you should be advertising it as NBA 2k18. Firstly, that's just blatantly lying because your mod is not the product that is 2k18. Secondly, that's painting a huge target on the back of modding in general. Modding is meant to supplement existing games, not provide direct competition to an actual product. You're basically advertising a product that could go head to head with Take-two's business and revenue. That's how cease and desist letters get sent.


First of all can you maybe first ask where im from and is there a possibility for me to buy a legal nba 2k, because there isnt. We dont have fakin paypal or anyother online payment form so i can only buy a cd but in my country you canot find a cd version of nba only game you can find here is fifa. SO stfu.


Well that was about completely uncalled for. The comment does not refer to your specific situation but more so a general observation about the approach taken.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE - CRASH FIX!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby Chicago1 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:20 am

koce030 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
koce030 wrote:p.s. are offline users gonna get some new update on roster soon? :D


It's absolutely crazy to me that you support the illegitimate versions of the game like this. Its extremely detrimental to the continuation of modding if 2k ever chooses to crack down. I'm sorry man but throwing it up on your DNA of Basketball site sets an awful precedent. You're making a minuscule amount of money from your adfly links on a product that the people downloading didn't even financially support. This practice doesn't look good for the modding community. Instead of supporting the pirated copies, there should be encouragement to buy 2k17. Take-two has already shown a hostility towards modding so I'm worried that if sketchy practices like this continue, there may be problems down the road.

Also I don't think you should be advertising it as NBA 2k18. Firstly, that's just blatantly lying because your mod is not the product that is 2k18. Secondly, that's painting a huge target on the back of modding in general. Modding is meant to supplement existing games, not provide direct competition to an actual product. You're basically advertising a product that could go head to head with Take-two's business and revenue. That's how cease and desist letters get sent.


First of all can you maybe first ask where im from and is there a possibility for me to buy a legal nba 2k, because there isnt. We dont have fakin paypal or anyother online payment form so i can only buy a cd but in my country you canot find a cd version of nba only game you can find here is fifa. SO stfu.



Have you ever heard of Steam? If you can't use paypal just buy a steam gift card and fill your steam wallet and use it

http://store.steampowered.com/app/385760/NBA_2K17/

And i thought paypal is available worldwide
Who dares wins
User avatar
Chicago1
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:53 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" 07-03-17 UPDATE RELEASED!!! - SHUAJOTA

Postby TheSackMaster on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:33 am

Shuajota wrote:CRASHING FIX in DNA Ultimate Roster 17-18!!!
Thanks to Renz Bordeos:
You have to select all teams when choosing which team to play as. Then you can just switch to their intended team. This prevents the game from crashing using the roster.
Enjoy! :)

I did this and it still crashed
TheSackMaster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests