DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER 17-18 ISAIAH THOMAS - KYRIE IRVING TRADE! RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" RELEASED!LONZO BALL LAKERS PORTRAIT-SHUAJOTA

Postby xteleo.joshpix on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Thank you for all the fast updates, bro!!

EDIT: Do you have plans on adding more rookies to the roster? Thank you!
xteleo.joshpix

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" RELEASED! CP3 TRADE + PHILA FIX - SHUAJOTA

Postby JEDL on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Shuajota wrote:[ Image ]
Lonzo Ball Lakers Portrait: http://bitigee.com/1jU2
Credits to VN Design for the picture.

Hold on, isn't Lonzo a PG? Why is he an SF here? The reason why LA traded Russell away was to open up the PG starting position. Ingram already plays SF so Ball playing that position makes little sense. I'm all in for fast updates but please get the stuff right. Please.
JEDL
LuDirk Doncitzki

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" RELEASED!LONZO BALL LAKERS PORTRAIT-SHUAJOTA

Postby Chicago1 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Are you planning to update the roster with the PG13 trade?
Who dares wins
Chicago1

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" RELEASED! CP3 TRADE + PHILA FIX - SHUAJOTA

Postby StormsWarning on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm

JEDL wrote:
Shuajota wrote:[ Image ]
Lonzo Ball Lakers Portrait: http://bitigee.com/1jU2
Credits to VN Design for the picture.

Hold on, isn't Lonzo a PG? Why is he an SF here? The reason why LA traded Russell away was to open up the PG starting position. Ingram already plays SF so Ball playing that position makes little sense. I'm all in for fast updates but please get the stuff right. Please.

well before you go demanding, maybe you should try reading the thread a bit more...

#1 this Man has already said that he is aware of the lonzo ball issue and it will be fixed in a future update

#2 this roster is will always be updated *ASAP* - As Soon As Possible.

Look people, the Real NBA Season starts in October, not ***NOW***, If you want it to be now, then create the dogon roster and edits your self!, this Man is creating this project out of the goodness of his heart & time, Have Some Respect. Yeah this comes off harsh, just as harsh as ***You are demanding that someone get it right the first time*** ****NO HUMAN ON THIS EARTH IS PERFECT***

Appreciate what you have...so many modders have left this community for this exact stupidness and i''m tired of people acting like there Owed something instead of being thankful you have anything at all...
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:45 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Hey Shuajota,

What happened to the mediafire links on the first page? Struggling to get those ad links to work

Yeah, bitigee is back.
Last edited by Cinnameyn10 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnameyn10

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:50 pm

But StormsWarning the error just doesn't make sense. It just doesn't make sense how that would go into the base mod without being fixed. It's like a 2 second fix, and he just needs to update the roster to fix it not create more adfly links.
Cinnameyn10

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:52 pm

I am not going to start any kind of argument here, StormsWarning, I've never been one of those pissed off guys on the forums. But Mr. Shuajota highjacked our thread telling people to check his new, improved mod on this thread. That was it, nothing about our work, he just promoted his stuff. I don't really care about that, I support all the work on NLSC, but when you do that that kind of a dick move, you might as well fucking deliver the basic edits the first time.
That's all I had to say about this subject, looking forward to a better version of this mod whenever you got the time, Shuajota. Those jerseys and courts are lit.
I Hate Mondays

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Guys, I'm trying to do the job the best I can. I am human and I have a private life. So I hope you understand that this mod I do in my free time.
I respect the work of everyone, but it is true that from the outset I made public my intention to create a roster of the 2017-2018 season.
Here people are free to download whatever they prefer. I only offer an alternative as can be other rosters of this community
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:19 pm

DNA Ultimate Roster have been updated to 07/01/2017. You can find the new version on 2k servers.
Roster : Name: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER 17-18 User: KraZStaR
I hope you enjoy guys :D

Shuajota

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:23 pm

What's your native language if you don't mind me asking
Cinnameyn10

Postby StormsWarning on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 pm

I Hate Mondays wrote:I am not going to start any kind of argument here, StormsWarning, I've never been one of those pissed off guys on the forums. But Mr. Shuajota highjacked our thread telling people to check his new, improved mod on this thread. That was it, nothing about our work, he just promoted his stuff. I don't really care about that, I support all the work on NLSC, but when you do that that kind of a dick move, you might as well fucking deliver the basic edits the first time.
That's all I had to say about this subject, looking forward to a better version of this mod whenever you got the time, Shuajota. Those jerseys and courts are lit.

Well...I'm not one of those pissed off guys on forums either, I did not know he went into your thread and did what you claimed, I have seen your thread and the work looks just as good as I see here, from what I could see, it takes a lot for me to comment on most threads like I am now, I usually just Thank people for there time and effort. but when I see selfish acts that pretty much gets me going. I am definitely one of the biggest supporters here on NLSC and have been pretty much from day one! i'm not here to argue either, only thing i'm asking is for people to have respect for the work being done.

Shuajota I appreciate your efforts but if you are drawing attention in other peoples thread with out there permission, just as a heads up, people around here get a little testy about that, your work is good just as the next persons and it will shine in its own lane. (Y)

edit.. Nice Trade Updates btw.
Last edited by StormsWarning on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" RELEASED! CP3, PG13 & RUBIO TRADES - SHUAJOTA

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:11 pm

I have always respected the work of this community, I just said that for anyone who wanted a roster of the new season, I invited them to see my thread. I did it with good intention. I apologize and well, I will continue working to make the best.
Shuajota

Re: DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER "17-18 SEASON" RELEASED! CP3, PG13 & RUBIO TRADES - SHUAJOTA

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Justin Patton is a SF that starts over Wiggins
Cinnameyn10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Cinnameyn10 wrote:Justin Patton is a SF that starts over Wiggins

Thanks Cinnameyn10! I'm going to fix it
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Why are none of the draft rookies CF's not showing up? Jayson Tatum is some white guy, so is Lonzo Ball.
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:57 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Why are none of the draft rookies CF's not showing up? Jayson Tatum is some white guy, so is Lonzo Ball.

Did you download my cyberface pack?
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:10 am

I got it to work, Are you going to add the rest of the rookies, like Frank Ntillikina, Zach Collins, Luke Kennard, etc...?
Uncle Drew

Postby kauelopesrosa on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:34 am

It is very well done and very cool your mod
But there are rookie players with wrong possessions and even some names
Jason Tatum is PG in mod, Jayson Tatum is SF in real life
Lonzo Ball is also from SF in mod, in real life he is PG

thanks for listening
great work!
kauelopesrosa

Postby Cinnameyn10 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:36 am

Yeah, and Chris Bosh should probably be released and given an injury
Cinnameyn10

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 am

Uncle Drew wrote:I got it to work, Are you going to add the rest of the rookies, like Frank Ntillikina, Zach Collins, Luke Kennard, etc...?

Of course! I'm working in more rookies with Onegreatrace.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 am

kauelopesrosa wrote:It is very well done and very cool your mod
But there are rookie players with wrong possessions and even some names
Jason Tatum is PG in mod, Jayson Tatum is SF in real life
Lonzo Ball is also from SF in mod, in real life he is PG

thanks for listening
great work!

Thanks bro! Of course I know that I have to improve the roster and some bugs. Thanks a lot for your supoort and advices!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:51 am

TGsoGood if you read this post... I would like to ask you if you are planning to create more cyberfaces for the rookies. Thanks a lot for your work. It's perfect.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:11 am

Shuajota wrote:TGsoGood if you read this post... I would like to ask you if you are planning to create more cyberfaces for the rookies. Thanks a lot for your work. It's perfect.

Didn't you literally just say that you have Onegreatrace making rookie faces? So why does TGsoGood making faces matter?
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:24 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:TGsoGood if you read this post... I would like to ask you if you are planning to create more cyberfaces for the rookies. Thanks a lot for your work. It's perfect.

Didn't you literally just say that you have Onegreatrace making rookie faces? So why does TGsoGood making faces matter?

Onegreatrace is helping me creating the rookies, no the cyberfaces... But I talked with my friend RKJ. He posts cyberfaces here and on his page.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:47 am

Are you going to put all your updates, on the 1st page for d/ld?
Uncle Drew

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding