Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Isaiah Thomas, John Wall v2

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Isaiah Thomas, John Wall v2

Postby The Daemon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Image
(Feel free to share and use these on your mods if you want to. No need to ask for my permission, a simple credit will do. Thank you!)

Releases & Previews

Image
Isaiah Thomas Tattoo update
Download: Isaiah Thomas Tattoo

Image
John Wall Tattoo update
Download: John Wall Tattoo

Image
Dion Waiters Tattoo update
Download: Dion Waiters Tattoo

Image
David West Tattoo update
Download: David West Tattoo

Image
DeAndre Jordan Tattoo update
Download: DeAndre Jordan Tattoo

Image
Tim Hardaway Jr. Tattoo update
Download: Tim Hardaway Jr. Tattoo

Image
George Hill Tattoo update
Download: George Hill Tattoo

Image
Donatas Motiejūnas Tattoo update
Download: Donatas Motiejunas Tattoo

Image
Sheldon Mac Tattoo update
Download: Sheldon McClellan Tattoo

Image
Marquese Chriss Tattoo update
Download: Marquese Chriss Tattoo

Image
Alex Abrines Tattoo update
Download: Alex Abrines Tattoo

Image
Ben McLemore Tattoo update
Download: Ben McLemore Tattoo

Image
Trey Burke Tattoo update
Download: Trey Burke Tattoo

Image
Nick Young Tattoo update
Download: Nick Young Tattoo

Image
Willie Cauley-Stein Tattoo update
Download: Willie Cauley-Stein Tattoo

Image
Brandon Ingram Tattoo update
Download: Brandon Ingram Tattoo

Image
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Tattoo update
Download: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Tattoo

Image
Al-Farouq Aminu Tattoo update
Download: Al-Farouq Aminu Tattoo

Image
Marcus Smart Tattoo update
Download: Marcus Smart Tattoo

Image
Kelly Oubre Jr. Tattoo update
Download: Kelly Oubre Jr. Tattoo

Image
Jonathan Simmons Face and Tattoo update
Download: Jonathan Simmons Face and Tattoo

Image
Tyler Ulis Tattoo update
Download: Tyler Ulis Tattoo

Image
Sean Kilpatrick Facce and Tattoo update
Download: Sean Kilpatrick Face and Tattoo

Image
D.J. Augustin Tattoo update
Download: D.J. Augustin Tattoo

Image
Austin Rivers Tattoo update
Download: Austin Rivers Tattoo

Image
Shabazz Muhammad Tattoo update
Download: Shabazz Muhammad Tattoo

Image
Chris McCullough Tattoo update
Download: Chris McCullough Tattoo

Image
Tyler Johnson Tattoo update
Download: Tyler Johnson (Tattoo update)

Image
Steven Adams Tattoo update
Download: Steven Adams Tattoo Update


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


THE NEXT PREVIEWS ARE NOT RECCOMENDED
Please don't ask why, just read the first 2 pages of this thread and you'll know. You can still download them if you want, but please don't complain.

Image
Derrick Jones Jr. Cyberface & Tattoo update

Image
Malcolm Delaney Cyberface & Tattoo update

Image
Rodney McGruder Tattoo update

Image
Okaro White Tattoo update

Image
Fred VanVleet Tattoo update

Enjoy and have a good day everyone!
Last edited by The Daemon on Fri May 05, 2017 3:46 am, edited 55 times in total.
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Tattoo update for Steven Adams & Malcolm Delaney

Postby Roberto on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:53 am

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
other possibles updates.
Perry Jones
Vander Blue
Sheldon Mcclellan
Rodney Macgruder
Shabbazz Muhammad
Kay Felder
Chris McCollough
Troy Williams
Tyler Ulis
Briante Weber
Roberto
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:54 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Tattoo update for Steven Adams & Malcolm Delaney

Postby The Daemon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Hi Roberto! I'm sorry, don't know their CF Id's and I'm too busy riight now. I'll just do what I can do and share it here. :)
Last edited by The Daemon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Fred Van Vleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Image
Fred Van Vleet Tattoo update
Download: Fred VanVleet Tattoo (DDS File Only)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Fred Van Vleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby advinXcola on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Wow very nice tattoo (Y)
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Fred Van Vleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Thanks advinXcola, feel free to use them on your mod, if you want to. :)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Fred Van Vleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby advinXcola on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Sure. Thanks bro. Ofcourse I will credit you for your awesome work. (Y)
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Fred Van Vleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Awesome! (Y)
Visit my thread for previews and releases of NBA players with tattoo update.
NBA2k18 Tatoo Update Click here
NBA2k17 Tattoo Update Click here
NBA2k14 Fictional Cyberfaces with Tattoo Click here
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Malcolm Delaney V2 with real Neck Tattoo

Postby The Daemon on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:26 am

V2 - NOW WITH REAL NECK TATTOO and made some adjustment on sleeve tatts.

Image
Malcolm Delaney Real tattoo for advinXcola's Malcolm Delaney cyberface
Download: Malcolm Delaney Real Tattoo
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Malcolm Delaney V2 Fred VanVleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby Roberto on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 am

how i apply Van Vleet tattoo?
Roberto
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:54 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mod: Malcolm Delaney V2 Fred VanVleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:25 am

I tried 2k17 explorer's IFF editor, but I can't import the DDS file to advinXcola's cyberface. Let's just wait for his update on VanFleet's CF. :)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Malcolm Delaney V2 Fred VanVleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby advinXcola on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 am

This weekend I will updates all of my previous released cyberface mod, and I will included the chest texture so that "The Daemon" can add his tattoo mod. :D :D
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Malcolm Delaney V2 Fred VanVleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 pm

That's great! Can't wait to see those updates! :)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Malcolm Delaney V2 Fred VanVleet Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Image
Rodney McGruder Tattoo update (DDS files only)
Download: Rodney McGruder Tattoo (DDS File Only)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. Tattoo (DDS files only)

Postby The Daemon on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Image
Derrick Jones Jr. Tattoo update
Download: Derrick Jones Jr Tatttoo (DDS file only)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby shakir3 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:53 am

Please make Sean-Kilpatrick's tattoos :)
shakir3
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 am

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby rockprince23 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:41 am

how about nick young tattoo
If you Love my Works you can support me by donating on my Paypal here ImageDonations are all Welcome, All donations will go through upgrading my PC set up


twitter : https://twitter.com/rockprince23
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/renzo_swaggyp_sampang
youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_KBJS ... FMBPAAUbAQ

Image
Please Like My Page on FB for more awesome Cyberfaces and Updates

ROCKPRINCE23
User avatar
rockprince23
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:40 am

Will think about them, guys. For the mean time, here's...

Image
Okaro White Tattoo update
Download: Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:08 am

The Daemon wrote:Will think about them, guys. For the mean time, here's...

[ Image ]
Okaro White Tattoo update
Download: Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)


I (like many other people, I'm sure) would appreciate it if you could give png's...just the image files for modders don't do 99% of people much good. I think you do too excellent of work for people to not be able to use the updates.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:34 am

Will add a download link on my first post, once advinXcola updated his cyberfaces with these tattoo mods. As I've mentioned before, I'm having a hard time importing the DDS file to some of it. By the way McGruder, VanVleet, Delaney, and Adams download link of their cyberfaces are already up there. :)
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:58 am

The Daemon wrote:Will add a download link on my first post, once advinXcola updated his cyberfaces with these tattoo mods. As I've mentioned before, I'm having a hard time importing the DDS file to some of it. By the way McGruder, VanVleet, Delaney, and Adams download link of their cyberfaces are already up there. :)


That's fair but it would be nice to not be forced to use advinXcola's cyberfaces to use the tattoos. Idk if its even possible to make them individual pngs but for those of us that don't like those cyberfaces but enjoy the accurate tattoos, a png of your awesome work would be incredible

Edit: Jk just realized he puts up the png files and I can assign them to whatever face I want. Thanks for all your awesome work man
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby advinXcola on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:43 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:Will add a download link on my first post, once advinXcola updated his cyberfaces with these tattoo mods. As I've mentioned before, I'm having a hard time importing the DDS file to some of it. By the way McGruder, VanVleet, Delaney, and Adams download link of their cyberfaces are already up there. :)


That's fair but it would be nice to not be forced to use advinXcola's cyberfaces to use the tattoos. Idk if its even possible to make them individual pngs but for those of us that don't like those cyberfaces but enjoy the accurate tattoos, a png of your awesome work would be incredible

Edit: Jk just realized he puts up the png files and I can assign them to whatever face I want. Thanks for all your awesome work man


Yeah, I think it's better. Convert it on your own. I will just released my cyberfaces. "You don't like my cyberfaces" sorry for that . :x
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 pm

advinXcola wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:Will add a download link on my first post, once advinXcola updated his cyberfaces with these tattoo mods. As I've mentioned before, I'm having a hard time importing the DDS file to some of it. By the way McGruder, VanVleet, Delaney, and Adams download link of their cyberfaces are already up there. :)


That's fair but it would be nice to not be forced to use advinXcola's cyberfaces to use the tattoos. Idk if its even possible to make them individual pngs but for those of us that don't like those cyberfaces but enjoy the accurate tattoos, a png of your awesome work would be incredible

Edit: Jk just realized he puts up the png files and I can assign them to whatever face I want. Thanks for all your awesome work man


Yeah, I think it's better. Convert it on your own. I will just released my cyberfaces. "You don't like my cyberfaces" sorry for that . :x


Dude, you're not the one making the tattoo mods anyways. You're just taking work, crediting it to him and putting it in a png. So yes, I have every right to just take the tattoo part I like. Some people obviously like your cyberfaces, I am not one of them. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate you making the png's.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby advinXcola on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
advinXcola wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
The Daemon wrote:Will add a download link on my first post, once advinXcola updated his cyberfaces with these tattoo mods. As I've mentioned before, I'm having a hard time importing the DDS file to some of it. By the way McGruder, VanVleet, Delaney, and Adams download link of their cyberfaces are already up there. :)


That's fair but it would be nice to not be forced to use advinXcola's cyberfaces to use the tattoos. Idk if its even possible to make them individual pngs but for those of us that don't like those cyberfaces but enjoy the accurate tattoos, a png of your awesome work would be incredible

Edit: Jk just realized he puts up the png files and I can assign them to whatever face I want. Thanks for all your awesome work man


Yeah, I think it's better. Convert it on your own. I will just released my cyberfaces. "You don't like my cyberfaces" sorry for that . :x


Dude, you're not the one making the tattoo mods anyways. You're just taking work, crediting it to him and putting it in a png. So yes, I have every right to just take the tattoo part I like. Some people obviously like your cyberfaces, I am not one of them. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate you making the png's.


Topic closed. I just enjoy making cyberfaces.BTW, I will release many cyberfaces you like it or not. Thanks Dude!!!
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Daemon's Tattoo Mods: Derrick Jones Jr. & Okaro White Tattoo (DDS file only)

Postby The Daemon on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi bluejaybrandon, I don't have a PNG file of these players. I also don’t have and I don’t know their ID number, that's why I'm recommending AdvinXcola's cyberfaces because his faces comes with a Png, and the reason why I asked him to include my Tattoo mods on his Cyberfaces was because I can’t figure out how to import the DDS file to some of his Png. And I think he is the only one here providing cyberfaces for these rookies.
User avatar
The Daemon
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:19 am
Location: PILIPINAS

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests