D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:29 am

kb24gold wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
NOTE: I added this screenshot tutorial onto the first post. It shows you how to keep portraits at all times using the external plugin. It is REALLY easy, and once you do it once, you will never have to do it again. This will make it so the players keep portraits after the draft and when moving them off the FA list.

Also note: The mod pack on the All time teams roster I created works for this roster as well, there are just a few more files in that one. So you can use you both rosters without any conflict.

Also to note: When Boozer and other players are created, they will be added in updates to this roster.


IMPORTANT!!!!!: TO KEEP PORTRAITS AT ALL TIMES SEE SCREENS BELOW:


Open the "option" file that comes with the external plug in

[ Image ]


Change the option that is highlighted to "1" (Default its at 0)

[ Image ]


This will make the presentation flawless! It will also make the All Time Teams roster I created keep portraits at all times!


I don't have the "option" file located anywhere...any help?


It comes with the external plug in. Redownload the latest plug in update from TBM'S thread, and you will see the option file.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby kb24gold on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:35 am

Thanks got it to work :)
kb24gold
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 am

kb24gold wrote:Thanks got it to work :)


Awesome, enjoy!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:38 am

PeacemanNOT is doing a lot of faces for me. So I don't want to bug hum for anything for this roster. However, does anybody want to throw together a Nate Thurmond for me? I can supply you with a great texture for him.

If somebody makes it, I can include it in this roster and my all time teams one (with accurate portraits).

Let me know if you want the texture.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:04 am

I'll be posting an update to this roster when I get the final 6 portraits done for the all time teams roster. So soon.

Thanks for your patience.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby laroche23 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:19 pm

The amount of work is simply insane.....much props to u.........i have a simple question are all those players on the free agent list or on their respectable teams or only draft??thanks
laroche23
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:57 am

laroche23 wrote:The amount of work is simply insane.....much props to u.........i have a simple question are all those players on the free agent list or on their respectable teams or only draft??thanks


So for this roster, all players over 80 overall are on the free agent list, and the rest are scattered on the default teams. Its a draft roster, so it's designed for you to jump right into a fantasy draft.

If you want the players on the appropriate teams, please use my all time teams roster located here:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102675

That roster contains players with accurate portraits for each team they are on. I'm really proud of that roster, I think it came out great. Later today Ill have an update to both of these rosters, and the All Time Teams roster will have 100% portraits (all accurate) for the players in the all time teams roster.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby laroche23 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 am

I sure will ...i will buy a new pc specially for this ..this is truly unbelievable ...thanks a lot
laroche23
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby laroche23 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:32 am

Is it possible to use this roster as a draft class on my leeague ?
laroche23
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - ROSTER NAME RELEASED! - PC

Postby hedop on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:21 am

Dee4Three wrote:
laroche23 wrote:The amount of work is simply insane.....much props to u.........i have a simple question are all those players on the free agent list or on their respectable teams or only draft??thanks


So for this roster, all players over 80 overall are on the free agent list, and the rest are scattered on the default teams. Its a draft roster, so it's designed for you to jump right into a fantasy draft.

If you want the players on the appropriate teams, please use my all time teams roster located here:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102675

That roster contains players with accurate portraits for each team they are on. I'm really proud of that roster, I think it came out great. Later today Ill have an update to both of these rosters, and the All Time Teams roster will have 100% portraits (all accurate) for the players in the all time teams roster.


This is some really, really amazing work you did. Well done. Absolutely astonishing and a big thank you to you and everyone who contributed. It's just a shame that 2k's lazy attitude torpedos the fun a bit in that several cyberfaces of haven't been brought to the next gen... well actually dozens. Which is not your fault but man does Joe Dumars look like he has down Syndrome, Detlef Schremp still looks like his hair is actual part of his skullplate and there are several others. This is a full prized game yet they can't be bothered to put some effort into those existing players which is odd when you look at a lot of cyberfaces not even accessible in the base game (only MT) which look amazing.Your effort however is much appreciated. I love the idea of a fantasy draft like that however, I'm also intrigued about your players on teams roster. What would you personally say is your favourite way to use this roster? Play with the guys already on their teams or do a fantasy draft?
hedop
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:34 am

UPDATE RELEASED: REDOWNLOAD MOD PACK AND ROSTER


RELEASE NOTES:


Added Carlos Boozer to the Free Agent List (with accurate face/portrait)
Added several portraits
Updated some tendencies and signature shots


Image


ROSTER NAME: UFDRD43


Mod Pack


https://www.mediafire.com/?jgqdh3iig32y0hq

(Also updated first post with the new link)


NOTE: I updated the all time teams roster as well. The MOD Pack for that roster and this roster are identical. Meaning, if you already downloaded this mod pack, you don't need to redownload the mod pack for the all time teams roster, you can just redownload the roster!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby hedop on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:52 pm

I have just encountered several issues and I'm not sure what causes them, maybe you can help. Kobe Bryant is some random white dude I do not recognize not only is his cyberface some white dude but also his portrait. Charles Barkley seems to have the picture of Tony Snell and there are a couple of other such cases here and there. Have I done anything wrong or has nobody noticed it before?
hedop
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:35 am

hedop wrote:I have just encountered several issues and I'm not sure what causes them, maybe you can help. Kobe Bryant is some random white dude I do not recognize not only is his cyberface some white dude but also his portrait. Charles Barkley seems to have the picture of Tony Snell and there are a couple of other such cases here and there. Have I done anything wrong or has nobody noticed it before?


Hmm. I wonder if the mod pack didn't upload completely.

Can anybody else verify they have the same issues?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby StormsWarning on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:38 am

i just looked dee and when i go to my free agent list, barkley is there with correct skin tone & potrait and my kobe is there as well and black skin tone and not white, can post pics if need be ?
Last edited by StormsWarning on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers


Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
User avatar
StormsWarning
 
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 am
Location: Cleveland Ohio

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:41 am

StormsWarning wrote:i just looked dee and when i go to my free agent list, barkley is there with correct skin tone and my kobe is there as well and black skin tone and not white, can post pics if need be ?


Thank you.

Yeah they should be right. The Mod Pack for the all time teams roster and draft roster is the same, and the same portrait IDs were used for Barkley and Kobe in both, as well as Kobe's face is the same in both.

If anybody else experiences the issue Hedop is talking about. Please let me know.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby StormsWarning on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:57 am

Dee4Three wrote:
StormsWarning wrote:i just looked dee and when i go to my free agent list, barkley is there with correct skin tone and my kobe is there as well and black skin tone and not white, can post pics if need be ?


Thank you.

Yeah they should be right. The Mod Pack for the all time teams roster and draft roster is the same, and the same portrait IDs were used for Barkley and Kobe in both, as well as Kobe's face is the same in both.

If anybody else experiences the issue Hedop is talking about. Please let me know.


np bro i edited my post, but the potrait was right as well for Barkley and ty for releasing this set man, this roster shows atleast for me i have alot to learn with this game, i just played a 1 quick qtr game vs boston and got murdered, i was Cleveland, but the defense was stifling and pick n roles for larry bird were insane!, loved what i saw, whatever editing your tweaking needs to be done to the real rosters in the game, because it is night and day, i wish i could make 2 copys of this game like we use to for like 2k14, so i could have your stadiums just for this roster, but i dont wanna overwrite them.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers


Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
User avatar
StormsWarning
 
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 am
Location: Cleveland Ohio

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:51 am

StormsWarning wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
StormsWarning wrote:i just looked dee and when i go to my free agent list, barkley is there with correct skin tone and my kobe is there as well and black skin tone and not white, can post pics if need be ?


Thank you.

Yeah they should be right. The Mod Pack for the all time teams roster and draft roster is the same, and the same portrait IDs were used for Barkley and Kobe in both, as well as Kobe's face is the same in both.

If anybody else experiences the issue Hedop is talking about. Please let me know.


np bro i edited my post, but the potrait was right as well for Barkley and ty for releasing this set man, this roster shows atleast for me i have alot to learn with this game, i just played a 1 quick qtr game vs boston and got murdered, i was Cleveland, but the defense was stifling and pick n roles for larry bird were insane!, loved what i saw, whatever editing your tweaking needs to be done to the real rosters in the game, because it is night and day, i wish i could make 2 copys of this game like we use to for like 2k14, so i could have your stadiums just for this roster, but i dont wanna overwrite them.


Thanks for the compliments! I think you may be talking about the all time teams roster for most of your statement. But I like that the two rosters are complete and go hand and hand.

I have been personally obsessing over making the all time teams roster 100% accurate, and I really love the way it turned out. Sometimes I like just looking through the teams to look at all the portraits/ratings.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby hedop on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:01 am

Dee4Three wrote:
StormsWarning wrote:i just looked dee and when i go to my free agent list, barkley is there with correct skin tone and my kobe is there as well and black skin tone and not white, can post pics if need be ?


Thank you.

Yeah they should be right. The Mod Pack for the all time teams roster and draft roster is the same, and the same portrait IDs were used for Barkley and Kobe in both, as well as Kobe's face is the same in both.

If anybody else experiences the issue Hedop is talking about. Please let me know.


Any idea what might be the cause of that? Maybe I put the mod pack in the wrong place? I unrared the folder NBA 2K17 UFDR Mod Pack and put it as was into the Modded folder. Am I supposed to add it to one of the subfolders? Am I supposed to just add the contents of the NBA 2K17 UFDR Mod Pack folder?

Not sure what exactly is the problem. I followed the instructions, I downloaded the current mod pack and unpacked it. Might it be the order as well? I downloaded the squad first and then installed the mod pack? Any help would be appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hedop
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:03 am

hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
StormsWarning wrote:i just looked dee and when i go to my free agent list, barkley is there with correct skin tone and my kobe is there as well and black skin tone and not white, can post pics if need be ?


Thank you.

Yeah they should be right. The Mod Pack for the all time teams roster and draft roster is the same, and the same portrait IDs were used for Barkley and Kobe in both, as well as Kobe's face is the same in both.

If anybody else experiences the issue Hedop is talking about. Please let me know.


Any idea what might be the cause of that? Maybe I put the mod pack in the wrong place? I unrared the folder NBA 2K17 UFDR Mod Pack and put it as was into the Modded folder. Am I supposed to add it to one of the subfolders? Am I supposed to just add the contents of the NBA 2K17 UFDR Mod Pack folder?

Not sure what exactly is the problem. I followed the instructions, I downloaded the current mod pack and unpacked it. Might it be the order as well? I downloaded the squad first and then installed the mod pack? Any help would be appreciated.


Oh wait. You are supposed to put the contents of that UFDR mod pack folder IN the modded folder in the main NBA 2K17 directory. Not the folder itself.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:12 am

Hedop, keep in mind that the mod pack for those two rosters UATR and UFDR are the same, so just place the contents of one of those packs into the modded folder, and you are good to go for both rosters.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby hedop on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:06 am

Dee4Three wrote:Hedop, keep in mind that the mod pack for those two rosters UATR and UFDR are the same, so just place the contents of one of those packs into the modded folder, and you are good to go for both rosters.


Ahhh alright so take them out of the folder and just put them where I have the folder itself now? Alright then. Thx a lot.
hedop
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:18 am

hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Hedop, keep in mind that the mod pack for those two rosters UATR and UFDR are the same, so just place the contents of one of those packs into the modded folder, and you are good to go for both rosters.


Ahhh alright so take them out of the folder and just put them where I have the folder itself now? Alright then. Thx a lot.


Correct.

Enjoy!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby hedop on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:01 am

Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Hedop, keep in mind that the mod pack for those two rosters UATR and UFDR are the same, so just place the contents of one of those packs into the modded folder, and you are good to go for both rosters.


Ahhh alright so take them out of the folder and just put them where I have the folder itself now? Alright then. Thx a lot.


Correct.

Enjoy!


Not sure how busy your cyberface guys are but is there any chance that I could go through the players and give you a list of guys who badly need to be brought into the next gen facewise? Even if it doesn't do a lot of good this year it might be a good starting point for future installments?
hedop
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:11 am

hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Hedop, keep in mind that the mod pack for those two rosters UATR and UFDR are the same, so just place the contents of one of those packs into the modded folder, and you are good to go for both rosters.


Ahhh alright so take them out of the folder and just put them where I have the folder itself now? Alright then. Thx a lot.


Correct.

Enjoy!


Not sure how busy your cyberface guys are but is there any chance that I could go through the players and give you a list of guys who badly need to be brought into the next gen facewise? Even if it doesn't do a lot of good this year it might be a good starting point for future installments?


PeacemanNOT was doing some conversions for me, but he is super busy during the week and doesn't really have the time to tackle a lot. I'm appreciative of what he has already done.

I think Nate Thurmond is a big name that's missing. As far as a list, it doesn't hurt to make one. But I can't promise that they would all be made.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7369
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby hedop on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:20 am

Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Hedop, keep in mind that the mod pack for those two rosters UATR and UFDR are the same, so just place the contents of one of those packs into the modded folder, and you are good to go for both rosters.


Ahhh alright so take them out of the folder and just put them where I have the folder itself now? Alright then. Thx a lot.


Correct.

Enjoy!


Not sure how busy your cyberface guys are but is there any chance that I could go through the players and give you a list of guys who badly need to be brought into the next gen facewise? Even if it doesn't do a lot of good this year it might be a good starting point for future installments?


PeacemanNOT was doing some conversions for me, but he is super busy during the week and doesn't really have the time to tackle a lot. I'm appreciative of what he has already done.

I think Nate Thurmond is a big name that's missing. As far as a list, it doesn't hurt to make one. But I can't promise that they would all be made.


I wasn't suggesting coming up with completely new ones but there are still a lot of classic players who have their old gen faces and they just look attrocious especially if ones compares them to the updated classic players. No problem. I'll have a look and post you a list later on.
hedop
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests