Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (SweetFX)

Postby dbzx on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:06 pm

confirmed that it works. Just run the Reshade Setup -> select ur game -> select direct x 10+ and say no to "download reshade settings (or something like that).
dbzx
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 am

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (SweetFX)

Postby hova- on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:45 pm

Works for me as well with the dll file from the newest reshade.

One question though: it seems to me that I cannot start the game with the waigua folder and the .dll included in order to get to work the modded files like faces, courts, jerseys etc.
The game does not start when I insert the waigua.dll. Do you think this is related to the reshade tool?
User avatar
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 5108
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:33 am
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (SweetFX)

Postby goldenstate77 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:28 am

hova- wrote:Works for me as well with the dll file from the newest reshade.

One question though: it seems to me that I cannot start the game with the waigua folder and the .dll included in order to get to work the modded files like faces, courts, jerseys etc.
The game does not start when I insert the waigua.dll. Do you think this is related to the reshade tool?


Hmm, interesting and did you confirm that the game works with waigua.dll, and without reshade installed (i.e. it's not a mod issue?) Sorry folks I haven't had any time this week to trouble shoot, but will have some time this weekend. Work has been off the rails--last minute trip to soCal and the vice chairman visiting next week. For whatever reason, I don't have any issues with with both the new dxgi.dll and waigua.dll co-existing. Also, I held off on the new lighter release (less of a performance hit) as I want to install SJ's new global, and make sure the reshade looks with it, as I'm sure many/most people will be using it..
Last edited by goldenstate77 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (SweetFX)

Postby talladega on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:28 am

Where i can find the file waigua.dll?
talladega
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:21 am

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (SweetFX)

Postby goldenstate77 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:28 am

talladega wrote:Where i can find the file waigua.dll?


waigua.dll is part of Limono's mod importing tool. It's not part of reshade... Limnono Mod Importing Tool for NBA 2K17
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (SweetFX)

Postby hova- on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:11 pm

goldenstate77 wrote:
hova- wrote:Works for me as well with the dll file from the newest reshade.

One question though: it seems to me that I cannot start the game with the waigua folder and the .dll included in order to get to work the modded files like faces, courts, jerseys etc.
The game does not start when I insert the waigua.dll. Do you think this is related to the reshade tool?


Hmm, interesting and did you confirm that the game works with waigua.dll, and without reshade installed (i.e. it's not a mod issue?) Sorry folks I haven't had any time this week to trouble shoot, but will have some time this weekend. Work has been off the rails--last minute trip to soCal and the vice chairman visiting next week. For whatever reason, I don't have any issues with with both the new dxgi.dll and waigua.dll co-existing. Also, I held off on the new lighter release (less of a performance hit) as I want to install SJ's new global, and make sure the reshade looks with it, as I'm sure many/most people will be using it..


Yeah I tried it out and I can confirm that for me the waigua and the reshade does not work. Tried to install in different order, nothing changed. Somehow the game does not start when I put in waigua files. It's opened in task manager, but does not start on desktop and I cannot switch to it :?

//edit: Okay, I was shuffling around the files and the status quo is: I got the mods working with reshading by deleting the dxgi.dll and then pasting it again. So basically I have to delete it and put it back into the folder everytime I start the game and then it works. It's okay for me, but I really don't know the background of this problem.

//edit: wtf. the method does not work anymore :(
User avatar
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 5108
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:33 am
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade+Sweetfx (FIX!)

Postby goldenstate77 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:55 pm

I posted what I hope is a fix for waiguadll compatibility issues (many people where experiencing loading issues with reshade). Please give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

First be sure to delete any all reshade related files/folders from your nba 2k17 directory
Download the mod again
Drag and drop contents of the goldenstate77 folder to your nba 2k17 directory
cross fingers and load game

EDIT NEVERMIND. Didn't work. HAng on still testing....
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade+Sweetfx

Postby goldenstate77 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Well that sucks. thought I found a fix for the loading issues by using reshade+sweetfx. the only fix that works for me is to keep clicking on the executable (i.e. nba2k17.exe) until the game eventually loads.
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby goldenstate77 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:22 pm

This has been discussed before but just in case:

FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING ISSUES USING RESHADE WITH WAIGUADLL (I.E. THE GAME DOESN'T LOAD):

1) Keep clicking on NBA2K17.exe and the game should eventually load. I have not found a fix for this yet.
2) Some have said that every time they click on NBA2K17.exe, a new processes has started. This doesn't happen for me, but you might want to check. Wait until the game actually loads, then alt+tab out to the desktop, press control+alt+delete and open task manager, and close any open instances of NBA2K17.exe that are not actually loaded.

I will continue to troubleshoot and try to find a solution...
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby intruda on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:04 am

@goldenstat77 anyway to get that replay blur effect while during the game.

I use Drive cam with zoomed in to feet area, so my gameplay looks like most replays-pictures most people post online.

Just wondering.
intruda
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby goldenstate77 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:13 am

intruda wrote:@goldenstat77 anyway to get that replay blur effect while during the game.

I use Drive cam with zoomed in to feet area, so my gameplay looks like most replays-pictures most people post online.

Just wondering.


Hey Intruda. There might be actually, with the DOF and motionblur shaders. Will check it out when I have some time.

I first need to release the lighter version for those experiencing performance issues with my first release (which I promised awhile ago... sorry folks, not enough hours in the day sometimes), then was thinking of a "cinematic" version using dof, motion blur, etc., as well as light godrays/ambientlight. so I will experiment...
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby tomozor on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:17 pm

HI friends !!! Samebody have a link for the reshade 2.0 ? impossible for me to find it !! Every reshade i've downloaded have,'t mediator ....
Image
tomozor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 am
Location: Lyon ( France)

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby intruda on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:26 am

tomozor wrote:HI friends !!! Samebody have a link for the reshade 2.0 ? impossible for me to find it !! Every reshade i've downloaded have,'t mediator ....



This was in my download folder, dont know if this is what you are looking for.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ivo1hueu ... ork+1.1.7z
intruda
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby goldenstate77 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:01 am

tomozor wrote:HI friends !!! Samebody have a link for the reshade 2.0 ? impossible for me to find it !! Every reshade i've downloaded have,'t mediator ....


ah, well, look like they killed the link to reshade 2.0 now that they've released 3.0 (which doesn't seem to work with NBA 2k17). I will change the download to include all of the necessary files.
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

Postby goldenstate77 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:08 am

I updated the download to include all necessary files to get the mod up and running. I also included a 2K17 v2 setting, which is less of a performance hit than V1, and all of my previous settings for 2K15 and 2K16, which work for NBA 2K17.
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade (Sweetfx)

Postby tomozor on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 pm

intruda wrote:
tomozor wrote:HI friends !!! Samebody have a link for the reshade 2.0 ? impossible for me to find it !! Every reshade i've downloaded have,'t mediator ....



This was in my download folder, dont know if this is what you are looking for.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ivo1hueu ... ork+1.1.7z

Thanks bro !! you're a king !
Image
tomozor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 am
Location: Lyon ( France)

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

Postby tomozor on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 pm

goldenstate77 wrote:I updated the download to include all necessary files to get the mod up and running. I also included a 2K17 v2 setting, which is less of a performance hit than V1, and all of my previous settings for 2K15 and 2K16, which work for NBA 2K17.

nice man ! you're so good
Image
tomozor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 am
Location: Lyon ( France)

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:46 am

Using this for 2k18...it's fantastic.
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

Postby goldenstate77 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:00 am

thanks shady. going to upload a couple other settings tonight I hope, after the kids go down for bed.
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

Postby jajawatawat on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:56 pm

bro. tried your on 2k18 but what if i want to get back to default? thanks
jajawatawat
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Goldenstate77's Reshade/Sweetfx (UPDATED)

Postby goldenstate77 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:38 am

posted new 2K18 settings, for those who wanna try: Goldenstate77 Reshade (Plus All Old Settings)
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests