Can you put CPU difficulty to Hall of Fame and put User difficulty to Pro?

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Can you put CPU difficulty to Hall of Fame and put User difficulty to Pro?

Postby calejuice on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:36 am

Hey guys, I am going to try my best to explain my problem because it is super confusing HAHA

So if you guys did not know I suck at 2K LOL my favorite team is the Phoenix Suns and since nobody can make shots on the team in Hall of Fame difficulty, it is impossible to play. Even when I use the Cavs on Hall of Fame difficulty, I cannot make open shots with Kyrie, LeBron, Love, etc. (I know I have to learn the releases in Hall of Fame but I do not have the time to do that).

I love playing on Pro because it seems more realistic for me. Jared Dudley can finally make open 3's, Eric Bledsoe can make contested layups, etc. My problem is that the computer is way too easy. I would usually win games with the Suns on Pro with the score being 140 to 110, or something like that. Which leads to my point, is there anyway to make it on my end where it is Pro difficulty making shots BUT the CPU is super hard, makes contested 3's, etc.?

I tried searching Google for answers and all that I got was people saying that 2K really messed up with the sliders this season.

Do you guys know a solution to my problem?

Mahalo/Thanks
calejuice

Re: Can you put CPU difficulty to Hall of Fame and put User difficulty to Pro?

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

In short, no. The only solution would be to up the difficulty so that the AI is a bit tougher, but adjust the sliders to give yourself an edge in areas where you struggle (high shooting sliders, etc).
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby calejuice on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Andrew wrote:In short, no. The only solution would be to up the difficulty so that the AI is a bit tougher, but adjust the sliders to give yourself an edge in areas where you struggle (high shooting sliders, etc).

So basically I changed the sliders to everything on CPU and User on Hall of Fame setting BUT changed the User offense sliders to Pro

Is that correct?
calejuice

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:25 pm

No.

Pick a difficulty that gives you a bit more of a challenge, but adjust the User sliders to give yourself a bit more of an advantage in shooting, if you find that part in particular too difficult. That way, you can kind of customise the difficulty in between the set difficulty levels.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K17