Question about roster mods and 2k official roster

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Question about roster mods and 2k official roster

Postby SanchezAmaro on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 am

Hi all,

Im very new in nlsc. I would like to ask a simple question. I have installed Han´s mod with limono´s external plugin. It works perfectly (I can see all new classic teams when I download Han´s roster from 2k server). However, if I do not download it, I still can see leftovers of the mod with the official 2k roster. I cannot, for instance, see the normal euroleague teams. Is there any way to switch to vanila 2k17 without removing the Modded folder from nba 2k17 main directory??? Is not a big deal because just removing it I can play euroleague again...but it would be useful.
Also, I would like to download oder rosters, so it will be nice to know what should I do to do not mix them up.
SanchezAmaro

Re: Question about roster mods and 2k official roster

Postby alienlife on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 am

Just delete the modded folder and create a new modded folder, as long as you don't delete the waigua and dlinput file
alienlife

Re: Question about roster mods and 2k official roster

Postby SanchezAmaro on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 am

That means that as long as I have the Modded folder with Han´s files, I cannot see the original Euroleague teams, or the classic teams that were changed like Cavs 90?

I do not have any waigua file, I changed it to Modded folder, should it be in Waigua? then I will see the normal 2k teams?

I am a bit lost and I have not found this information anywhere...it seems people only have a modded folder where you add every single mod.
SanchezAmaro

Return to NBA 2K17