Hov's Gameplay & Rating Idea

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Re: Hov's Gameplay & Rating Idea

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:10 am

Updated the sliders to 2k share
I Hate Mondays

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:14 am

Still having a problem with fatigue, the CPU players have Gatorade signs under them, before halftime. For some reason, it doesn't affect User controlled teams. Other than that, these sliders are great. Still having trouble taking and posting screenshots, or I would show some of the results. I've had some great matchups and games !!
Uncle Drew

Postby Andrew on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:21 am

F12 should take screenshots in Steam, unless you've disabled it or changed the hotkey.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:17 pm

Andrew wrote:F12 should take screenshots in Steam, unless you've disabled it or changed the hotkey.

Thx for the reply, I haven't disabled it or changed the key, it just won't save images. Imgur is the site I was using, but I'm having problems now with them too. Don't know where to go now.
Uncle Drew

Postby Andrew on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:59 pm

Imgur should be working fine. Not sure why the share links aren't working for you, I uploaded a couple of images last week that worked fine for me. Strange that Steam isn't saving the screens, either. Not sure what else to suggest at the moment.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Check your sliders. Is your fatigue set to 42 for both CPU and User?
I Hate Mondays

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:05 am

^^ That did the trick, Thanks....
Uncle Drew

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:06 am

Andrew wrote:Imgur should be working fine. Not sure why the share links aren't working for you, I uploaded a couple of images last week that worked fine for me. Strange that Steam isn't saving the screens, either. Not sure what else to suggest at the moment.

Maybe I'm not doing the correct steps or procedure. I'll keep trying though....
Uncle Drew

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:31 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

First game I've seen LeBron James foul out, with just 4 pts. Probably never happened in real life. After he left, T-Wolves spanked the Cavs. Still FT's are a huge disparity, Wolves went to the line 40 times, and Kyrie took 19 3pt attempts, and shot 36 times by himself. Weird game.....
Uncle Drew

Postby hova- on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41 pm

If you ask me, it is a roster problem that has a lot to do with the tendencies of the players. I already wrote that in my first post. The three point tendencies are very off. Kyrie has like 95 and also 80 in pull up in transition making him a three point machine in the game. He will barely drive although he does in real life.

For the Wolves, they have a lot of inside bangers and drivers, resulting in a lot of FTs. With the roster I am using currently (updated tendencies of some teams so far), this never happens. Players like Kyrie will kill you inside out taking good shots and driving when haunted on D.

40 FTs is a lot, but you can easily fix it by decreasing the shooting foul slider.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:21 am

hova- wrote:If you ask me, it is a roster problem that has a lot to do with the tendencies of the players. I already wrote that in my first post. The three point tendencies are very off. Kyrie has like 95 and also 80 in pull up in transition making him a three point machine in the game. He will barely drive although he does in real life.

For the Wolves, they have a lot of inside bangers and drivers, resulting in a lot of FTs. With the roster I am using currently (updated tendencies of some teams so far), this never happens. Players like Kyrie will kill you inside out taking good shots and driving when haunted on D.

40 FTs is a lot, but you can easily fix it by decreasing the shooting foul slider.

So, in order to correct the roster, you would have to manually edit the tendencies of each player in order to achieve accurate stats? Sounds like a huge undertaking, unless the 2K Devs are willing to fix this.
Uncle Drew

Postby hova- on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Yeah basically. I mean, why would any player have a "95" 3pt tendency. It's obvious that this guy will hoist up threes all the time doesnt it? The alley oop pass tendencies as well. 0 for 60% of the players, over 30 for maybe 5%. And then you wonder why there are no alleys ... :roll:
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby hova- on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:19 am

Sorry for the double post:

I am out of this one. I editted around 15 teams already and was eager to keep on doing so, but then my game crashed while saving the roster (had no backup) and now the roster is gone. Deleted. Very nice (y) love 2k
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:22 am

Ugh, I know the pain.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am

hova- wrote:Sorry for the double post:

I am out of this one. I editted around 15 teams already and was eager to keep on doing so, but then my game crashed while saving the roster (had no backup) and now the roster is gone. Deleted. Very nice (y) love 2k

Damn man, srry to hear that. Appreciate the work you've already accomplished though as far as the sliders are concerned. (Y)
Uncle Drew

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17