Game crashing to desktop after injury cutscene

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Game crashing to desktop after injury cutscene

Postby MisterKarl on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:16 am

So i was playing a game, like 6 games after an all star break ( i simmed them ), then just before i start a game against cavaliers it goes to 3pt contest, after that i played one or two games and got into team practice and after it there is cutscene that i am injured and i have to select (rest) or (play) with injury. It doesn't matter what i select after cutscene is over i hear sounds like in press conference and game crashes to desktop. I am using mods (offline mode) - tried disabling them still no use. Maybe someone here could help me deal with this problem?
MisterKarl

Re: Game crashing to desktop after injury cutscene

Postby mario278 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:48 am

The exact same thing happened to me today, its the cutscene with coach X asking you to rest or play. Everytime you select something, it crashes...
Have you found a solution so far?
mario278

Postby Andrew on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 am

From memory, one of the patches resolved the issue (unless I'm thinking of another issue). Do you have the Steam version and is it up to date?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mario278 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:30 am

Andrew wrote:From memory, one of the patches resolved the issue (unless I'm thinking of another issue). Do you have the Steam version and is it up to date?

Yes i do, its the legit steam version, its up to date.
mario278

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am

Which mods were you using? Did you verify the game's files when you removed the mods? Anything else you can tell us about the situation?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby MaxMBox on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:04 am

I think I got similar but not the same issue. After the injury situation I simmed 'til the end of the season, And after my team was kicked from the P-Off the game crashes to the desktop. I got legit Steam version and online career. I used Limnono trainer for custom roster for MC, and firs time I increased my injury time from 5 to 25 days using trainer. And made some Trade Deadline moves like Boogie to NOP etc. I thought that was the reason, 'cuz some of them I made using old version of the trainer.
I revert my save from backup prior to edits, remade them using current version of the trainer and sim til the end of the season, replay P-Off (simmed some games) and got the same crash after POff ends.
So I revert the save one more time and sim one more time w\out any fixes using trainer. The same crashes at the end of the of the POff :-( And now after loading the save it's starting to load, then after few seconds I got black screen with music and then crash.
So I got 3 options:
1. The game cannot proceed to the 2nd season with custom roster (fix me if someone can proceed to the 2nd season using custom roster feature)
2. While I simmed I got several cutsceenes that should be in the 1st season but I simmed them and they can't proceed to the final cutsceen of the first season w\out them and the game crashes. SO fix me if someone has ever simmed till the end of the 1st season and successfully start 2nd one
3. It's just the game bug and it doesn't depends of trainer, mods (I tried to remove all mods), simmed games etc.
MaxMBox

Postby Tha2KProphet on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:17 am

What all mods are in your folder?
Try MY 2016/17 Roster For NBA 2K14

Here >>>: 2KShiftLeader's (Tha2KProphet) 2017 Roster | BHM

My Thread: viewtopic.php?f=153&t=98403
I'm dEaD :twisted:
Tha2KProphet
Everyone at NLSC thought I was joking when I said "LeBron is gonna come back from a 3-1 lead"

Return to NBA 2K17