NBA 2K17 @ Gamescom 2016

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

NBA 2K17 @ Gamescom 2016

Postby Andrew on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:44 am

Announced here on the official NBA 2K Twitter.

#NBA2K17 at GamesCom in Germany this week! @ Cologne, Germany

Over-the-shoulder footage sometimes ends up getting taken down, but we'll probably see a few glimpses of the game in action. Of course, it's next to impossible to see the game in its best light when the footage is blurry and shaky, and the people playing may not be the most experienced or skilled at basketball games, but it'll be a glimpse nevertheless. Also impressions, most likely.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: NBA 2K17 @ Gamescom 2016

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:17 am

I'm going to go into this with low expectations and hopefully be pleasantly surprised when all the info leaks.

But if I was to be asked what I would want the most, it would be a TNT Presentation.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby R4zoR on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:50 am

To be honest they have never shown anything good during these anyways, prob gonna be USA vs Dream Team or some national team action and that's it. I hope the international players faces are atleast semi-decent this year, not those CAP looking one's with spiky gray hair or something and no necks.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Barkley_Sixers on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:51 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:I'm going to go into this with low expectations and hopefully be pleasantly surprised when all the info leaks.

But if I was to be asked what I would want the most, it would be a TNT Presentation.

So much this. TNT presentation plus Barkley with EJ/Kenny/Shaq and Reggie Miller commentating with Kevin Harlan (Never liked Clark Kellogg as a commentator anyway). And put Barkley and Reggie as players too on the Retro rosters
Barkley_Sixers

Postby ThePointForward on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Sadly it didn't work out this year for me, but unless stuff happens next year as well, I'm gonna go to Gamescom then (my boss went on a vacation and his second in command just got his first kid born and he's still on a leave of absence and somehow it left me in charge of our dev team).

With some luck, you'll get early footage of NBA 2K18 with someone who actually plays basketball (unless VC is going to troll me and change controls completely again, then it's just gonna be one fuck up after another).
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Return to NBA 2K17