Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA 2K17

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Re: Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA 2K17

Postby JWL3 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:41 am

MrVinceCarter15 wrote:MyPark: in order to stop cheating/hacking attributes , reputation, sliders definitely needs an admin to be in a park with ability to review every players attributes/stats which would be less expensive to implement then a anti-cheat.

I absolutely second and third and quintillonth this. How about simply making the guy with the best teammate and reputation rating be the admin to kick out these losers who hack like crazy.

Or barring that, if you are caught cheating 2x, your account is banned from online gameplay.
JWL3

Postby Sportsdude360 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:41 am

Well, for me, I would like to see more realistic breakaway dunks/layups. Too many times in previous 2k's, I would get a steal and then try to pass the ball to a releasing player down court. Said player, upon receiving the ball, would promptly go into a stagger animation before heading to the basket. This allowed defenders to catch up and either foul or block the shot. A player like Derrick Rose should have no trouble streaking down the court for an easy layup following a steal.
Sportsdude360

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:16 am

The stagger and hitch animations are definitely one of my biggest gameplay gripes as well.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:47 pm

I'll lock up this thread, since NBA 2K17 is out and anything from here on out is either a bug report/gameplay feedback, or something for an NBA 2K18 Wishlist thread, which we'll probably open in a month or so. Thanks to everyone who got involved in the discussion!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17