[NBA 2K16 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K16.

Re: [NBA 2K16 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby omegatk24 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello...
Im a newbie.... im having trouble with the trades i make in my career, there not saving. Is it because i have already started in career mode or is it some thing im doing wrong
THanks Stef
omegatk24

Postby Noytal on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 pm

I'm trying to make a 7'6" Yao Ming but when I use the height mod it doesn't let me make him any taller than 7'2". I am using this in MyLeage and on "Create a Player", as well as in "Edit Roster" menus. No good, any way I can get this to work?
Noytal

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:27 am

Try using the F8 feature which removes height restrictions.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby sp0onh3adz on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:43 pm

need help :cry: :cry: :cry:

after editing using the trainer theirs a bug (i think) because action shots of created players/players (don't have pictures) won't show up anymore. and also my avatar of my player is blank or black (no picture shown).
sp0onh3adz

Postby dyopopoy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:27 am

sp0onh3adz wrote:need help :cry: :cry: :cry:

after editing using the trainer theirs a bug (i think) because action shots of created players/players (don't have pictures) won't show up anymore. and also my avatar of my player is blank or black (no picture shown).

Hey I have the same problem! after editing a player, putting a new cyberface, the avatar of the created/generated players doesnt show anymore in Roster view. what happened?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby sp0onh3adz on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 am

dyopopoy wrote:

Hey I have the same problem! after editing a player, putting a new cyberface, the avatar of the created/generated players doesnt show anymore in Roster view. what happened?

hey... i found a solution. just downgrade your graphics card driver
sp0onh3adz

Postby dyopopoy on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:57 pm

sp0onh3adz wrote:
dyopopoy wrote:

hey... i found a solution. just downgrade your graphics card driver

well that sucks. downgrade for that simple thing.
hey thanks for the reply.
Will do the downgrade later and check if that fixes it. thanks again.
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby Kaypain on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about. This trainer does not work. It doesn't change my attributes like it says it does, and it doesn't give me unlimited skill points. I been at this all night trying to find a trainer or cheat table so I edit my attributes on my player. It's frustrating
Kaypain

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Kaypain wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about. This trainer does not work. It doesn't change my attributes like it says it does, and it doesn't give me unlimited skill points. I been at this all night trying to find a trainer or cheat table so I edit my attributes on my player. It's frustrating

Do you have a cracked version of the game?
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Kings11 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 am

I'm hoping someone can/will help me. So, I'm getting ready to start my third year in my My League, and one of my players has decided to retire. I tried multiple things to change his mind (changing age, durability, etc.), but nothing will work. I was hoping this tool could kind of fix my issue, meaning I was planning on using it to attach the cyberface id of the player retiring to a random free agent, and I was just going to just "recreate" him. However, for some reason, the tool doesn't seem to work, as it stops responding once I push the home button.

So, I am hoping that someone will be willing to assign the cyberface id of the player I want to "recreate" (Mike James) to a player in a draft class that I could download/import into my My League file. Is this possible? This seems like a very simple task, but I can't get the tool to work. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Kings11

Postby Kings11 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:30 pm

By the way, I am using an official copy of the game. I'm guessing it may be due to my OS, as I am still using Windows 7. Again, some help with my situation would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Kings11

Postby julsa01 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 am

I'm using myleague and I want to change or edit a player's role and play style type to ONE OF A KIND. Can I do this with tool and if so how? Thx!
julsa01

Previous

Return to NBA 2K16 Tutorials & FAQs