Help on Exporting Stadium models

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Help on Exporting Stadium models

Postby Gologi on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:46 am

Hello guys, I just got this game and yeah, I'm pretty late. But somehow I'm interested in modding it, specifically arenas. Blender successfully imports the arena.SCNE file but is having problems exporting the stadium files (all those included in the arena.SCNE). Editing cyberfaces was a success thanks to the tutorials found here, but I haven't found any for properly exporting stadium files. The error is shown below.
export error.PNG
Image Does anyone know how to properly export stadiums or is it somewhat unmoddable in 2K16 using the import export version?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gologi

Re: Help on Exporting Stadium models

Postby Gologi on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:05 am

Gologi wrote:Hello guys, I just got this game and yeah, I'm pretty late. But somehow I'm interested in modding it, specifically arenas. Blender successfully imports the arena.SCNE file but is having problems exporting the stadium files (all those included in the arena.SCNE). Editing cyberfaces was a success thanks to the tutorials found here, but I haven't found any for properly exporting stadium files. The error is shown below.
export error.PNG
[ Image ] Does anyone know how to properly export stadiums or is it somewhat unmoddable in 2K16 using the import export version?

Update, my bad haha. Turns out, gregkwaste has an update for the script. Works neat now with few tweaks on the arena.SCNE
Gologi

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding