[Simon-Lee] New stuffs for 2K16 RELEASED: NIKE Jersays Shorts and Courts

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

[Simon-Lee] New stuffs for 2K16 RELEASED: NIKE Jersays Shorts and Courts

Postby Simonn-Lee on Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Hi guys, I'm new here and I usually post things on EYEUC mainly because I counld't register an account here before. But I finally registered yesterday!
Like Dee43 said, 2k18 19 20 disappointted us in a big way, which I agree, so I decided to mod 2k16&17 recently and polished the game a little bit.
Thanks again to the 2019 roster modder [allebanehtammendoza] (Y) viewtopic.php?f=221&t=107722
and glad to share all of mine with u guys, especially to who still love this game!

[size=150]shorter shorts mod released

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s97f8h2k8 ... s.zip/file

PS: Shorts length is between default's and 80's,maybe a bit more close to 80s[/size]

NIKE Jerseys: nike version of Lakers, Clippers, Rockets and Bucks jerseys! Spent so much time on them

Download Here:
Lakers Nike Lakers Jerseys Pack 2K16
Houstons Nike Rockets Jerseys Pack 2K16
Clippers Nike Clippers Jerseys Pack 2K16
Bucks Nike Bucks Jerseys Pack 2K16

The new Clippers Nets Rockets floors are converted from some 2K20 floors, credits to Lagoa(Rockets' and Nets') and ManniLive(Clippers'),great mods! RELEASED!

Clippers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nozbzld3 ... 6.iff/file (you have to edit the sync.bin to use this for Clippers, tutorial : viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102385)
Nets: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2vghmgum ... 8.iff/file
Rockets: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3uekd7sa ... 3.iff/file

[size=150]Body Models and Faces:

Short hair AD, perfect muscle Gians, Melo, KD, Kawhi, PG13, Kyrie, Kamba, Lillard, 07 LeBron, etc. Mainly focus on fixing their necks, shoulders and arms
(Too tired to do the comparision image here, they are definitely better than the default! Especially their necks,arms)
Some cyberfaces are based on the other modders works, so I'll just release what I've done
Last edited by Simonn-Lee on Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:52 am, edited 15 times in total.
Simonn-Lee

Re: [Simon-Lee] New stuffs for 2K16 PREVIEW

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Nice job
You should contact the authors for release the courts.

About "jerseys", any chance you could tweak the short because these days, the players use to play with "late 90" lenght short while current teams in 2K16 are too baggy
YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
sticky-fingers

Postby Simonn-Lee on Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:11 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Nice job

About "jerseys", any chance you could tweak the short because these days, the players use to play with "late 90" lenght short while current teams in 2K16 are too baggy

Yes, you're right, and that's what I'm trying to to, the shorts. If any progress I'll let u know :)
And also the floors
Simonn-Lee

Postby Vlad2010 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:44 am

Wow, man. I didn't even hope that someone would work on 2019-20 jerseys mods for 2k16, especially for Lakers. I look forward to the release :bowdown2:
Vlad2010

Postby Simonn-Lee on Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:28 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:Nice job

shorter shorts mod release

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s97f8h2k8 ... s.zip/file

PS: Shorts length is between default's and 80's,maybe a bit more close to 80s
Last edited by Simonn-Lee on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonn-Lee

Re: [Simon-Lee] New stuffs for 2K16 PREVIEW NIKE JERSEYS FACES SHORTS

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Definitly better for current Season (y)
YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
sticky-fingers

Re: [Simon-Lee] New stuffs for 2K16 RELEASED: NIKE Jersays Shorts and Courts

Postby Vlad2010 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am

Thanks for your work. But one more question (do not count it as arrogance, it’s just interesting) - why are there no black stripes on Lakers away t-shirts - this cannot be done? Is there difficulties with it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vlad2010

Postby Simonn-Lee on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:14 am

Vlad2010 wrote:Thanks for your work. But one more question (do not count it as arrogance, it’s just interesting) - why are there no black stripes on Lakers away t-shirts - this cannot be done? Is there difficulties with it?

Not too difficult..I just don't like it, so I did a little customization on it… haha and won't consider fix it, never mind :P
Simonn-Lee

Postby 41dansatriyo on Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:28 pm

Look at your awesome works, dude. I really really really appreciate it, thanks a lot

Image Image Image

But, I see short of reserves seems more shorter than the starting five player *or it's just me haha :D

Image Image

By the way, do you have the 'skinnier and slimmer' Dirk Nowitzki cyberface? I felt that Dirk in 2K16 and 2K17 was very fat rather than the real Dirk

Thanks anyway and sorry for my bad english :)
41dansatriyo

Postby Simonn-Lee on Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:50 pm

41dansatriyo wrote:Look at your awesome works, dude. I really really really appreciate it, thanks a lot

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

But, I see short of reserves seems more shorter than the starting five player *or it's just me haha :D

[ Image ] [ Image ]

By the way, do you have the 'skinnier and slimmer' Dirk Nowitzki cyberface? I felt that Dirk in 2K16 and 2K17 was very fat rather than the real Dirk

Thanks anyway and sorry for my bad english :)

Thanks, it's true, because the shorts on reserves are defferent from the playing players. I did't edit them,so they are shorter than what I edited.

Not easy to explain, but just wanna let u know that it's not a bug, just because it's too complicated to edit and not worth the time.

Sorry I don't have any moddings for Dirk.
Simonn-Lee

Postby arrested on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:20 am

Good stuff, bro. Anything new coming soon?
arrested

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding