problem on PS4

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

problem on PS4

Postby Silver24 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:41 am

Can some1 experienced with ps4 help me with my problem? me and my brother have differents ps4 now, and we would like to share some games with each other. We tried this solution: he would put my psn account has primary on his ps4 and I would put his psn account primary on my ps4. The thing is it only worked on my account. Basically even after he deactivated his account, my ps4 doesn't allow me to activate his account as primary, saying "Your account is already been activated on another ps4 system" even through he didn't activated on somewhere else's ps4 or shared. How can I make this work?
Silver24

Re: problem on PS4

Postby [Q] on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:18 am

In the settings for each account you have the option to "make the ps4 your primary ps4 which allows you to share downloads on the same console with other accounts
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Silver24 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 am

I know, and that's what I'm doing... but when I try to make my bro acc primary he doesn't allow me, says that "your account is already primary on another ps4" but that's not true.
Silver24

Postby [Q] on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:54 pm

I think there's restrictions on how often you can change your primary ps4 like once every 8 months or something like that. it would probably be best for you to contact Sony directly
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Return to Off-Topic