I just stop here to say hi - AnubisAk

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

I just stop here to say hi - AnubisAk

Postby anubisak on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Hello NLSC fans... do you remember me? It has been 3 years since I post a "hi" post hehehe. For the new people out there I used to be really active back in 2009-2010. I made a 82 game-franchise with the 76ers and I started the second year.
I just remember this site and I wanted to see if its still up...aparently it is :) this makes me really happy. Life is strange they say...and it for me. Love have make me travel very very far from home. 18.000km!! Yes from Argentina to Philippines... but now things change but i was able to find love again (althought is far again) hehehe. Hope you are all okay here. Hmm was thinking in getting some old NBA Live and start a dynasty...what is the best NBA in your oppion?? THanks for reading this post and thanks to all my readers you really make me happy while i was active here. Stay strong and keep playing.
Sebastián (AnubisAk) :)
anubisak

Re: I just stop here to say hi - AnubisAk

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:30 pm

We're still here, and not planning on going anywhere. :) Good to see you again!

If it's a PC NBA Live you wanted to start a Dynasty with, I wouldn't suggest going any later than NBA Live 06. If you've got a PC that's capable of running NBA 2K15, you might certainly want to check out what MyLEAGUE and/or MyGM has to offer.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby anubisak on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks for the quick message. Well I will try to get it...but i dont promise I can come back i have lots of work now hehe...but will try
anubisak

Postby Andrew on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Whenever you or anyone who comes back after a while feels like dropping in, that's fine. As I said, we're not planning on going anywhere.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby anubisak on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Yeah now im following NLSC on facebook and twitter...i dont think we have those when i started posting here hehehe Im getting old. I really want to post some games here but I think starting the 2007 seasons with NBA Live 05 will be too old school...plus some players are not in the game anymore. I have a slow PC 1.6gb but I have a good NVidia card...i hope i can run a new NLive (Y)
anubisak

Postby Andrew on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:52 pm

NBA Live 16 is PS4 and X1 only - hopefully returning to PC next year - but NBA 2K16 will be on PC, and NBA 2K15 is already a new-gen port.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby anubisak on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Yeah but I aint got a console. I notice there are a lot of people uploading things to youtube now...i thought people would never saw our stuff but I think things change. I dont want to make addds...but nba 2k15 is now on sale on steam . i think i will get it
anubisak

Postby Kenny on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:04 pm

I remember your Philly dynasty being around when I started my first Nuggets thread. Welcome back (y)
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Return to Off-Topic