Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue

Postby Mad-Raiiden on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi guys :D
Just created this thread to talk about the double release of Assassin's Creed games, Unity and Rogue.

UNITY : Personally I can't wait ! Unity seems to be awesome, even if I hate the idea of playing with 3 other friend as an important gameplay tweek. I always played AC alone, and I will continue... And, well it's Paris, finally an AC in France, I'm nearly playing at home now :D

ROGUE : Seems to be good too. People are crying about the lack of new stuff but if it comes with the same game time than Brotherhood/Revelation it will be a great game. Black Flag was a great game so I don't see why Rogue would be bad. And we will play a Templar, that's a great idea :D

What do you think of it?
Don't forget to check my Crowds Mods Here : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95670
Mad-Raiiden

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue

Postby Lean on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:59 pm

This is the time... after all of the main Assassin's Creed games I've played -- I really feel that the series as a whole should have ended with AC3.

I also feel that Ubisoft owes us with an AC game that's set in the present time. No more Animus-integration. Just you, or whoever is the main character. I kinda hoped back then that AC3 was all-Desmond, you play in the modern day New York with the white hooded jacket and an improvised or kit-bashed armor. AC3 felt bland, to me at least. As my expectations were high. I was more interested with the over-arching present day rather than the historic settings. Now that they had Desmond dead, and a faceless present-day main character, all hopes for a present-day AC game are lost.

AC4 is fantastic. I can put it in the #2 spot behind Brotherhood.

Also I think there should be an AC game set in feudal Japan. Ninjas in white hoods? Count me in!
Lean
The Artist Formerly Known as Crappystuff
NLSC Team Member

Postby Mad-Raiiden on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah the Assassin's Creed 3 should have been in the present to end the saga.. Or at least the Desmond saga if they really wanna do it this way... Anyway I always try to not set to high expectations and to never watch to many trailers and 0 gameplay video.. And that works, I'm never really disapointed with an AC, even the 3, Connor was Badass and Haytham was cool too. I was disapointed by the end of course..

I have to agree with you AC4 was one of the greatest, that's why I'm waiting for Rogue as much as Unity, they take the good point of Black Flag, add bunch of new stuff, brand new story, it will be great :D

And I was waiting for an AC game in the French Revolution that I forget to think about feudal Japan, could be great :)
Mad-Raiiden

Postby Lean on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Did you ever find the ship El Mosquito in AC4?
Lean
NLSC Team Member

Postby Mad-Raiiden on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 am

I don't know, if I finded it, I don't remember :)
Mad-Raiiden

Postby deihatein on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:12 pm

Lean wrote:AC4 is fantastic. I can put it in the #2 spot behind Brotherhood.

Me thinks AC2 is still the best AC. Probably because it's the only AC I've played all the way through. I tried to get into Brotherhood but got bored from the beginning.

I might play AC4 though.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Mad-Raiiden on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:02 am

dei. wrote:

Me thinks AC2 is still the best AC. Probably because it's the only AC I've played all the way through. I tried to get into Brotherhood but got bored from the beginning.

I might play AC4 though.

You can't really tell wich one is the best if you did only 1 game :?
Mad-Raiiden

Postby deihatein on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:34 am

Mad-Raiiden wrote:
dei. wrote:

I might play AC4 though.

You can't really tell wich one is the best if you did only 1 game :?

Yeah maybe :lol: but I lost interest in the AC series after that one game per year shenigans they got going. AC2/Brotherhood/Revelations is the same for me gameplay wise, AC3 setting is meh.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Lean on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm

So yeah.

phpBB [video]

Haytham and Adewale appears in Rogue. You play an Assassin that turns against the order to join the Templars.
Lean
NLSC Team Member

Postby Mad-Raiiden on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:45 am

Sorry, I don't really watch trailers and I don't like to know anything from the story before I play the game. Don't wanna be spoil lol :lol: And it's also a great way to never be disapointed (don't expect anything from it and you'll love it) :D Thanks anyway :D
Mad-Raiiden

Postby soweczka on Fri May 15, 2015 9:11 am

Unity? the best Assassin's Creed after second game
soweczka

Return to Off-Topic