anybody played NBA Inside drive 2003?

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

anybody played NBA Inside drive 2003?

Postby GP20 on Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:18 pm

Did any of u guys living in North America play it? It comes out tomorrow in Italy, i dont know if i should buy it. I saw a video , and the game seems exactly the same of 2002, it only has more game options and stuffs. Since i remember i saw a commercial of nba live 2001 with live 2000's images, i'd rather talk to somebody who played it already to tell me if i should buy it or not. Thanks.

"There are no tougher athletes, period. In any sport" Jim Moore talking about Gary Payton
GP20

Postby mkool8 on Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:11 am

I rented it a while ago just to check what the fuzz is about. Nothing much has changed from last year. The only significant change is the addition of the dynasty mode. You still can't pass the ball during an attempted lay-up. Although, I like the way the cpu plays almost exactly the same way the real life players do. For example, the Nets will really run the fast break almost every time they get the ball. Kobe takes a lot of shots, especially when Shaq is on the bench. If you liked last years, you should be able to enjoy this years version. But my suggestion is go for NBA 2K3 or Live 2003.

2K3 = Heavy sim
ID2003 = balanced
Live 2003 = arcade style
mkool8

Postby Bl@ck_Thorne on Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:24 am

what is dynasty mode is it like franchise mode :D
Bl@ck_Thorne

Postby mkool8 on Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:28 am

Yeah, Dynasty mode is exactly Franchise mode. But i didn't try it out, so I don't know if it's any good.
mkool8

Return to Off-Topic