Games you're playing right now, and my freetime's demise

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Games you're playing right now, and my freetime's demise

Postby cavs4872 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:36 pm

Kingdom Hears 3 bois; even if you're not a fan of Square, Disney or the convoluted story, you are going to be blown away by the scope of the worlds, graphics and color, plus, who doesn't want to see Donald and Goofy stare blankly at some guys in hoods talking about the darkness in Sora's heart. :lol: Nomura literally dropped the ball on the story, but the gameplay is so good that it doesn't even matter.

Edit: Also, this thread is so old that it started with Jao playing Mario 64 on the Virtual Console. :lol: I find the Mii Shop music to be nostalgic now, when it was designed to make us feel nostalgic in the first place!
Last edited by cavs4872 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
cavs4872
All I Do is Ball

Postby [Q] on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am

Been playing Apex Legends. It's a great change of pace from playing COD blackout mode and I love that they automatically sort and attach stuff for you and tell you if you already have a better item than what you want to pick up. I do wish they had auto sprint like black ops though.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:08 am

Downloaded it at the recommendation of a friend, but haven't played it yet.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby [Q] on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Today was an interesting day for new games. Last night I bought UFC 3 because it was on super sale for $13 on PS store. It was a game I had been kind of interested in but didn't wanna pay full price for. It's pretty fun for me as I train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so creating myself as a fighter isn't as much of a stretch as myself as a 5'7" NBA player

Also, PSN free game of the month is Call of Duty Modern warfare remastered. I remember playing the original in college as was pretty good at it. Did okay my first couple games and then I couldn't seem to keep up with these young whippersnappers lol
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:53 pm

See, that's why you've got to exaggerate when you create MyPLAYERs in NBA 2K! You had some admirable efforts as a 5'7" power forward in a few 2K Pro-Am games, though. ;)
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby cavs4872 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:28 am

Am I the only one who there's a ton of games out there I want to play but always default to playing NBA, and that ends up consuming all my free time. :lol:
cavs4872
All I Do is Ball

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 am

You're not alone :wink:
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
sticky-fingers

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:49 pm

My Steam library is full of games that I'd like to spend more time with, but I keep returning to basketball games and other old favourites. So yeah, you're definitely not alone.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to Off-Topic