Do yourself a favor; get March Madness 2003

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Do yourself a favor; get March Madness 2003

Postby blackdawg on Sun Dec 01, 2002 9:16 am

I've been playing MM2003 for the psx2 all day, and I got to tell you, it is the best basketball game out there this year (that I've played which includes live2003 psx, NBA2K3 psx & Live2003pc).

It features the live03 engine with the addition of sliders which allows you to painlessly customize gameplay without tweaking hundreds of roster ratings. The strategy elements are incredibly deep. A bunch of quick call defensive options. Inbounds plays! In game injuries are included. Plus a full season and dynasty play. Really, other than 3 in the key (which I haven't seen called on offense with any Ea title this year); I don't see much missing.

NBA live 2003 is good, but if it had the sliders featured in MM2003, it would have been appreciated much more without tweaking. Ea's teams must be like the CIA & FBI, teams don't seem to communicate much, because everything I was looking for in NBA Live is right here in MM03.

That aside, if you want to play the best basketball of the year buy or rent this title (IMHO).
blackdawg

Postby cocobee on Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:57 am

Solid title--I'm playing it while I wait for the EA Graph to be released--I started my Va Tech dynasty :lol:

As soon as the EA Graph is released I will prolly start trying to patch this live 2003--but this is a good filler for the meantime--NCAA2k3 comes out this wednesday too--I might give that a rent first. :shock:
cocobee
America's Team

Return to Off-Topic