HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD VOTE FOR......

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Would you Vote for Colin Powell if he were to run in 2004?

Yes, I would definitely vote for him
44%
No, I would definitely not vote for him
33%
Undecided
22%

Total votes : 9

HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD VOTE FOR......

Postby DR. P on Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:29 am

Since Ben, amongst others, have criticized the lack of political [or should I say what they deem as "important"] threads in this forum, I thought it might be interesting to see what peoples views are on a future presidential candidate. It seems issues of Race [in the form of the Hootie Johnson thread] and Politics have been of interest lately [for whatever reason], but how about merging those ideas with this question:

How many of you would vote for Colin Powell if he were to run for president in 2004? I figured given his distinguished service in the president's cabinet [over the last 5+ years in particular], there may be some people who'd be willing to elect him with no problem? Plus, if homeland security is such an issue, who'd be better than a general of the us military and a well respected representitive of the US world wide.

I know there are clearly stereotypes that are maintained here, as can be viewed in several threads, but he is a well respected man irregardles of Political Affiliation and I believe he could do a solid job for this country. So please take the poll and then tell me why you would [or wouldn't] vote for him. All view are welcomed.

Best,

P
DR. P

Postby Brave Sir Rubin on Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:07 am

I respect Colin Powell for being a very intelligent and educated man, but when it comes to politics, he's ignorant... he's a man of military not a man of politics...he better stay that way...
Brave Sir Rubin
Showerfun

Postby Tyus Edney's Agent on Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:15 am

hey he's a much better canidate than gore
Tyus Edney's Agent

Return to Off-Topic