ANDREW: usergroup

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

ANDREW: usergroup

Postby bulls96 on Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:38 pm

hi.

sent you a message before requesting for a user group for us Filipinos playing the game. so no one will have problems reading our messages in our native language.

pls reply :)

thanks. (in Filipino,Salamat)
bulls96

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:58 pm

Is a usergroup really necessary though? I mean, as I said there is no rule against posting messages in languages other than English. Some people might find it troubling because they may think you are insulting them or whatnot, but I know that's not what you're doing.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby bulls96 on Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:05 pm

its for convenience i guess. its just so that we dont have to appear different in the threads, hence, no one enter the thread, and no one will be insulted or turned off or something :)

its your decision boss :) it ok if you dont like :) i just thought of it because there's a usergroup option above and there aint any yet :)
bulls96

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:50 pm

Well, a usergroup would also have to be accompanied by new forums dedicated to that usergroup, so that's not the answer. It's not necessary, because there is no rule that you must post in English. The NLSC is in English, but I respect everyone's right to communicate in their native languages. Just because my native language is English does not mean everyone has to speak English.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to Off-Topic