Heckler vs. Stand-Up

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Heckler vs. Stand-Up

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 am

Not surprisingly, the stand-up wins.

phpBB [video]

"No one told me that fun might be had at my expense at this stand-up show!"
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Heckler vs. Stand-Up

Postby Cpt(K) on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:45 pm

It was definitely no contest.

phpBB [video]

PS: It reminded me of this: http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/ar ... viouZCojg0
Cpt(K)

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:26 pm

I've heard that a lot of comedians are no longer doing college shows because of that. Even Jerry Seinfeld, whose material is traditionally pretty clean and wholesome, has spoken out against it.
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Cpt(K) on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 am

A sign of the times I suppose though, you'd have to think even if the students weren't acting up the college speech policies probably would stir something up. Check out the ludicrous outrage about the Arizona, Tempe Union High School district. The one that caved into the demands of the outraged, who hallucinated an offensive word in a picture- that wasn't even there. Featuring none other than 6 white female seniors on their way to college. Actually, I'll start a thread about it. (Y) If its not material for a comedy skit, I don't know what is.
Cpt(K)

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 am

I feel it's good intentions taken way too far, which ultimately is more damaging to the causes people champion.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to Off-Topic