Hello

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Hello

Postby HiKudo on Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:07 am

I was just reading the wiki page about NLSC and you guys started back in 96 and i realized im New. Names Kudo im stumbled here looking for patches for 2k. Then I came back for hook. then 22 Remaster to the point i said i might as well join up. Its Really dope to see people enjoy the game that much that you guys have all this content to add a twist to older games to give it new life

ATM im currently learning to develop games and with me loving the game of basketball i figured why not try put 2 and 2 together. I have been Working on this for atleast a year now and minimal base and a ton of notes of ideas so i might ask some off the wall questions or statements it might have to do with that. I Just got into 2k on 21 Am still playing 22 right now on PC. I Dont have NBA Team at the moment but have favorite players it kills me to say this but am kinda rooting for Boston(Im from CA :lol: )

IDK what else to say bt i hope i said enoogh. take care!
HiKudo

Re: Hello

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:51 am

Welcome! Always glad to see new people join up and enjoy what we're doing here.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Off-Topic