My NBA Live 06 Dynasty: A Retrospective (Wayback Wednesday)

Talk about our 20th Anniversary of NBA Live content here.

My NBA Live 06 Dynasty: A Retrospective (Wayback Wednesday)

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:22 pm

Yes, I am going to finish all the game retrospectives and such at some point! However, for now, here's a Wayback Wednesday retrospective about my memorable NBA Live 06 Dynasty.

Wayback Wednesday: My NBA Live 06 Dynasty

Even as the years have gone by and technology has allowed basketball video games to get better and better, we still have our all-time favourites from yesteryear. As I’ve said in previous Wayback Wednesday features, it can be a lot of fun to revisit old games – it’s one of the main reasons I do flashback content every week – but some of them do show their age, making it difficult to spend a lot of time with them. On the other hand, some games are easier to stick with or revisit time and time again, with their overall experience being just as satisfying years later.

For me, an example of such a game would be NBA Live 06 PC. The reason I’ve been able to dust it off time and time again is because I’ve kept the save file of one of my all-time favourite basketball gaming experiences, namely my Dynasty game with the Chicago Bulls. It’s a game that spawned not one but two Dynasty story topics, so I felt that it would only be appropriate to reminisce about it in a Wayback Wednesday article. Let’s take a look back…way back…
This topic was moved from 25th Anniversary of NBA Live by Andrew on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:53 pm.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to 20th Anniversary of NBA Live