Miami Heat Thread

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Postby Matt on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:28 am

damn, he's out 5,6 weeks.
Matt

Postby Jackal on Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:31 am

I'm sort of disgusted at the responses to Wade's injury in this thread. It looks as if a guy just signed up to say "Lmfao" and tell us Wade was crying. You dislocate your shoulder and not cry you little motherfucker.

And to Dr. Obvious about the "let's see how tough the Heat are without Shaq & Wade as "there" leader"...what a stupid post. You could say that about every team that loses "there" star player.

Again the thought creeps in to my head...why do I bother?
Jackal

Postby YoG! on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:29 am

I don't know if you were talking about the post that I made earlier, but if you did I just want to give a little bit of reaction on this.

I think it's in someway interesting to see what happens with the Heat without Dwyane Wade who is obvious there star. I know it sucks for the Heat, I sucks for Wade himself but I think they will eventually be allright.

I'm just curious to see what Shaq can still do.
YoG!

Postby Pr1kolaz on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:54 am

We would see what James Posey and Dorell Wright can do.
Pr1kolaz

Postby Matt on Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:06 am

don't worry, Kapono will hold this team together.
Matt

Postby Jigg City on Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:15 am

That's Exactly Why I Joined Up Jackass. Stop Catching Feelings, Before I Have Tim Hardaway Come To You And D-Wade's House And Try To Get Some Of That Bitch Out Of You. I've Been Shot, Stabbed, And Purple Nurpled And I Didn't Fucking Cry. Crying From Pain Is Breaking Crazy Man Laws.

" :cry: you dislocate your shoulder and not cry :cry: "

You Sound like A Bitch :lol: :applaud: :lol: I Don't know Why You Bothered Either...SLMFAO
Jigg City

Postby YoG! on Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:30 am

I'm sorry to tell you Jigg city but you in the wrong forums. go to 50cent.com and spam the forums or something. You are really sad.
YoG!

Postby Jigg City on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:08 am

:lol: :applaud: :lol:
Jigg City

Postby Jigg City on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:19 am

I Don't Spam Cuzzo. I Only State The Ugly Truth. If You Can't Handle It You Could Kill Yourself Or Choose To Ignore Me. Personally I Think You Should Kill Yourself (Y)
Jigg City

Postby Jackal on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:41 am

How much money is anyone willing to wager that this person won't be around for much longer?

I saw an interview of Riley after the game, he looks completely lost for some reason. Then again, that could just be Riley being Riley. Wonder what Shaq's got left in the tank.
Jackal

Postby bigh0rt on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:52 am

And just like that, Jigg City will haveo to on living as an internet gangsta somewhere else in suburbia...
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Jigg City on Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:33 am

Internet Gangsta? Because I Talk Like I'm Black? No I'm Just Black. But I'll Leave The Racial Jabs To You. No I'm Just Not The Kind Of Person Who's Extra Emotional About What Some Asshole Has To Say. You Don't Have To Agree With Me But When You Attack Me, You Can Expect Retaliation. With That Said I'm Still LMFAO at D-Wade. Now Hopefully We Can Start Being A Big Family Again :lol:
Jigg City

Postby Anthony15 on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:56 am

Looks like Wade considers it a season-ending injury: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2775853
Anthony15

Postby Amphatoast on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:16 pm

Jigg City wrote: :lol: :applaud: :lol: He Was Crying Like A Lil Ole BITCH! :lol: :applaud: :lol:
LMFAO!

not funny...

injuries aren't cute (especially this one, even wade-haters wouldn't make a comment like that), i don't see how you can find it funny. But by the looks of your posts your run here will be pretty short
Amphatoast

Postby Axel on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:59 pm

Internet Gangsta? Because I Talk Like I'm Black? No I'm Just Black.

Congratulations. That makes you one out of about 30 million people in the US. It's not because you "talk like you're black", which by the way is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. You don't talk like a race; your speech is a representation of your intelligence, which is obviously limited. Is it also "black" to not know when the fuck to use a capital letter (aka not every damn word), or to laugh at the expense of others?

You sicken me. You're just another imbecile playing the "oh pity me" race card. What people like you don't seem to understand is that you're only hindering race relations by playing the race card (and with the way society has gone lately, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't black at all). Get the fuck out of here and go practice your social skills in real life, not on our forums pls.
Axel

Postby Gundy on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:59 pm

An injury is never funny, especially bad ones. The only positive for me is that I'm a bigger fan of Dorell Wright than I am of Wade's.
Gundy

Postby mvpshaq32 on Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:00 pm

Dorell Wright's minutes have been pretty limited in the past couple games. There's some hope since Miami acquired Eddie Jones and Shaq doesn't look too bad out on the court. 15.4 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 1.88 bpg. Should expect him to get more touches now Dwade's out. Still can't figure out Wade's injury. Looked like he tried to smack the ball out of Battier's hands and swung his arm around after Battier threw the pass. Champs can't seem to catch a break.
mvpshaq32
Foots in Asses!

Postby Shi on Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:19 pm

You know what... as much as I love Dwyane,and as much as I'm scared that we won't get to the playoffs this year,I have to say that this teaches Miami a lesson.
We've been a one-player team for the whole year,and with Shaq getting injured it just got worst. Now he's back,and stil Wade does all the job. I'd love to see who steps up now. Maybe Shaq will be back for good,or kapono become a real shooting stud,or all the elders going back to their old forms,kinda like Zo did earlier this year...
well,here comes the tough part,but we can go through it. It's just six weeks.
Oh right,and fuck the rockets for injuring out superstars in both games.
Shi

Postby Jackal on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:19 am

Axel, it's a shame he didn't get a chance to read that post, Jigg City's gone bye bye since yesterday I thinks.
Jackal

Postby Loenatic on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:08 am

Without Wade i don't think Miami has a chance of getting to the playoffs this season.
"I'd wipe the sweat from my brow, take a swig of my drink, and then get back to playing hard, slamming and jamming," - Kobe Bryant
Loenatic

Postby McDwyane on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:19 pm

hey miami is no 7th in the east :D
McDwyane

Postby YoG! on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:46 pm

I think that they will manage to make the playoffs without Wade. But without him there they won't go far in the East.
YoG!

Postby Metsis on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:25 pm

Well, now its all on Shaq... If this has a fairy tale ending, it will be Shaquile's finest hour. The finest hour of his entire life. If Miami somehow gets to the finals and wins a title, Shaq will be heralded as the best player on this globe not named Michael Jordan.

This is a challenge to Shaq and I think he will embrace it with all that he's got left in the tank... He will remind people why he was called unstoppable just a few short years ago.

If Riley thinks he had the team thinking "us against the world" last season, he has some real ammunition for "the media already wrote us off" mentality. And if Shaq takes this up, the other veterans will soon fall behind. And they might be playing like it was 1998 all of a sudden...
Metsis

Postby dada on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:38 pm

Wow, I will admit I'm not a big Shaq fan but he has been more than entertaining tonight I must say. Had me laughing a couple times, especially when he tried to intimidate the ball with a stare down to get it to go in. :lol:

Surprised Detroit is being outplayed by Miami. Theres a quarter and a half left so maybe they can get it to single digits to make a good finish.
dada

Postby Jackal on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 pm

Nice win by Miami, Detroit got it to single digits, but still impressive win by Miami.

Shaq with 31, 15 & 6. Very impressive performance, very impressive. He can't keep on doing it alone though, the team has got to step up.
Jackal

PreviousNext

Return to NBA & Basketball