Shaq/Penny or TMac/Hill?

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Shaq/Penny or TMac/Hill?

Postby Chris Ma on Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:23 am

If all these players are in their best form, which pair would you choose to play for your team?

i would choose shaq/penny. not only because i am a big penny fan, but also i think penny(in his best form) wasn't worse than either Tmac or Hill and with shaq, you can always dominate the inside.

what do u think?
Chris Ma

Postby . on Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:04 am

Hmmmm........

Hard to choose but I had to go with Shaq & Penny because Shaq is so hard to stop.

Postby scubilete on Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:40 am

Even if we were talking about all guys being 100% I would have to choose Shaq/Penny, we already know they can be a dynamic duo. T-mac & Hill, the few times we've seen them playing at the same time, they haven't showed anything over the expected and Hill was 100% he claimed.
scubilete

Postby Clinton on Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:52 am

Shaq and Penny. Shaq is unstoppable and Penny at his best would make him even more unstoppable. If they were still together today (and healthy) they would be doing almost as good as Shaq is with Kobe.
Clinton

Postby JJcoolL on Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:09 am

If they were still together today (and healthy) they would be doing almost as good as Shaq is with Kobe

:lol:

Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen 1992
JJcoolL

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:16 am

I'd choose Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen given the choice, but out of Shaq/Penny and Hill/T-Mac, I'd take Shaq and Penny. If I could mix it up, I'd take T-Mac and Shaq. If I were the Blazers' management, I'd sign them all. :wink:
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby scubilete on Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:21 am

Well JJ, you could open a thread who are the best duos ever, that way MJ & Pippen can qualify. I guess the purpose of this thread was those duos that have been in Orlando, not Chicago. However, if you go ahead and make the thread, I would hardly choose anyone but Jabbar & Magic.
scubilete

Return to NBA & Basketball