If All Star voting ends NOW...

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Postby Rens on Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:29 am

Clinton wrote:I also wasn't aware that hating on a player was not allowed.

I never said that's not allowed, I just called you a hatuh that's all. And since you admit that (or at least not disagree with it) I assume you are one. Pff I hate the Bucks with the exception of Dan (silly fate...) so it would be strange of me to not allow hating.

Clinton wrote:They should be because of the reasons you listed. I guess it's up to the fans and coaches.

So it took you all this to figure out Jordan doesn't actually deserve it? :)

Clinton wrote:
But don't worry... no one will ever rape you.

Well can you please explain the reason behind writing the above post? What did it have to do with the "discussion". As far as I can tell it came out of nowhere.
It did come out of nowhere, just like all posts and discussions though.

Clinton wrote:
Ok I admit.

Finally.

I haven't decided to which one I admitted though. Might take a little while.

Um, no they don't. The All-Star team's coach decides who starts.

That is, in case of an injury to a voted starter. I think that's also where others might've been confused in replies to your post EGarrett.
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby Clinton on Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:51 am

So it took you all this to figure out Jordan doesn't actually deserve it?

When did I say he deserved it? I said it would be good to see him go out with one more allstar appearence. I know he doesn't deserve a spot as much as Mash or Antoine. I never said he deserved it more than them.
Clinton

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:05 am

Since the post has been raised again, has voting officially ended yet? I read that it would end sometime in January.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball