Chicago Bulls Thread

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: Chicago Bulls Thread

Postby mp3 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52 pm

I think the Bulls can make this work, Porter is basically Parker who plays defence so I like the pairing of him and Zach with Lauri and Dunn
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Moz on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 am

I might be in the minority but I reckon its a good trade for the Bulls. Parker was obviously a bad fit and Portis will probably ask for a lump sum of money in the off-season. You can tell me that they may get some more for Parker but he has 2 ACL surgeries on his belt, plus that contract of him... Portis has been injury-riddled as well this year. I like Porter's versatility and by adding that Luwallu whatever guy we might see some defense now on the team. Let see who's next since the reports are telling that the only untouchables are the Finnish guy and WCJ.
Nationwide is on your side...
Moz
What a load of bollocks...

Postby air gordon on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:18 am

i agree. this management has made it so easy to rail them on any move they make but this trade was good.

kudos to them for getting value for players on their way out. $56mil is a big lump sum but that's just for 2 more years

bulls finally fill their need for a 3-D type player on the wing. now if they can find a PG with the same skillset and a competent nba coach....
Derrick is a legend, no matter what. I don’t like how you explained that
Jabari Parker in response to a reporter asking him to comment on Derrick Rose's "fall from grace"
air gordon

Postby air gordon on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:10 am

https://omny.fm/shows/670-the-score/pla ... ed01829267

this is a great interview of Pax. i respect his candor and acknowledgement of where the bulls are at. those were some tough questions he took and even came back at the interviewers. good stuff
Derrick is a legend, no matter what. I don’t like how you explained that
Jabari Parker in response to a reporter asking him to comment on Derrick Rose's "fall from grace"
air gordon

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball