Chicago Bulls Thread

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Re: Chicago Bulls Thread

Postby air gordon on Sat May 18, 2019 12:48 am

our friends at the athletic also adding Rozier to the wish list. If there is someone i don't want the bulls to get, its that guy (and rubio). he's basically another kris dunn with hero games on national tv

lavine and lauri should be taking most of the shots with OPJ and WCJ being the secondary scorers. bulls need a low usage PG who can hit 3's and defend.
Against Boston, you can go down 1-0 and still be fine;
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby air gordon on Tue May 21, 2019 12:20 am

good ol' KC johnson reporting the bulls intrigued with adding Lonzo ball.

i guess now anyone that can play PG not named kris dunn the bulls are interested in
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby Andrew on Tue May 21, 2019 12:26 am

NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby air gordon on Tue May 21, 2019 1:54 am

ha. lonzo ball or tyreke evans? :lame:
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby Andrew on Tue May 21, 2019 11:43 am

Ball. Evans has a two year suspension, so he's not an option anyway. I'd take him over Lonzo, though.
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby air gordon on Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 am

some god awful metrics for ball. maybe just needs a some health and a fresh start?

how about Brogdon? could take a lot of peanuts to get him from the bucks
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby Andrew on Wed May 22, 2019 12:14 pm

He seems to be more of a shooting guard, but he wouldn't be a bad option. Definitely viable at the point.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby air gordon on Thu May 23, 2019 12:14 am

i like his skillset. all depends on the contract it takes to get him. bulls destined for 1st round playoff exits if most of the cap is tied to lavine, OPJ, and brogdon
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby Moz on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:56 pm

air gordon wrote:lavine and lauri should be taking most of the shots with OPJ and WCJ being the secondary scorers. bulls need a low usage PG who can hit 3's and defend.

How bout just let be Lavine the PG and then add another 3 and D wing alongside Porter? Solved both the problems of taking the ball away from Lavine and finding a playmaker (Zach played some back-up PG duties when he's with the Wolves). Having Beverley is not a bad idea though. Not too fond of Collison or Rozier. Both needs too much ball possession to be effective (they're really under-sized SG in my opinion) and are defensive liabilities meanwhile Lonzo's shot is just as broke as Dunn...
Nationwide is on your side...
Moz
What a load of bollocks...

Postby air gordon on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:34 am

that's a good point. i'm not sold on lavine being the playmaker on this bulls team. maybe with actual scoring talent on the floor for more than 15 games, Lavine isn't so turnover prone?

getting back justin holiday would actually be a good move to fill the aforementioned wing 3-day player
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby air gordon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:32 am

there's rumor floating around with the bulls being included in a 3way with the pels and lakers

the chicago relevant principle pieces being the bulls give up 7th pick and Lavine. Receive lonzo ball & 4th pick

that's a hard sell. i hope its not true. ball is bleh. lavine's contract is actually pretty decent now so im fine with keeping him around.
Oopsies
air gordon

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:53 am

If they're actually considering that, I guess we can't say they aren't charitable (charita-bull?), helping out other teams with their blockbusters. But yeah, I'd rather they pass on that one.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball