The Saga of The Brow (Anthony Davis Trade Demands)

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

The Saga of The Brow (Anthony Davis Trade Demands)

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Alright, so we know that Anthony Davis wants out of New Orleans, as his trade demands have become public. From all accounts, his preference is to go to the Lakers, and anyone else will apparently be renting him for a year.

So, what do you think will happen with him? Does he get moved by the deadline this year? Is he getting dealt in the offseason, or at the deadline next year? Will he have to wait until 2020 to become a Laker?

If Anthony Davis Sr has anything to do with it, he's not going to the Celtics:

“I would never want my son to play for Boston after what they done to Isaiah Thomas,” Anthony Davis Sr. told ESPN on Friday, referencing the former Celtics star point guard who was traded for Kyrie Irving amid his recovery from a hip injury. “No loyalty. Guy gives his heart and soul and they traded him.”

Davis Sr. clarified that this is solely his opinion, and he can’t speak for his son.

“This is just my opinion, not Anthony’s,” he said. “I’ve just seen things over the years with Boston, and there’s no loyalty.”

It's kind of funny that he's talking about loyalty when his son is demanding a trade, but there you go.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: The Saga of The Brow (Anthony Davis Trade Demands)

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:32 pm

To be fair to Anthony he's stuck with the team even if it was and still is shit despite a couple of playoff appearances, if anything he's earned the right to ask for a trade for carrying the franchise for half a decade.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby air gordon on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:42 am

Brow is a bitch and the media big wigs eat it up and spit it out 24/7. this coverage reminds me of the Bonds home run record chase.

it amusing while a lot of the non news get reported about the Davis situation, mysteriously the same media big wigs didn't see the harris to the 76ers deal coming.
Derrick is a legend, no matter what. I don’t like how you explained that
Jabari Parker in response to a reporter asking him to comment on Derrick Rose's "fall from grace"
air gordon

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:48 am

So trade or not ?
my NBA2K : flickr | YouTube
sticky-fingers

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:12 am

Turns out, not. He's not going to be a happy camper.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA & Basketball