Surely its not...

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Surely its not...

Postby Wayne_Kettleman on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:25 am

P here

Well, for you fellow old timers, Dr P here.

As you might remember, I love my hoops history. I love to read it and talk it. I was reading a book on Amazon called NBA greatest teams. Interesting concept and all that, but the author has a podcast. It'ts an aussie. His name is Matt Damian... and at this point I know i have heard this name before. But then I'm thinking I must be confused with Matt Damon. But then it hits me like a wet fish to the face: Matthew! From here. It was Camby something... I remember his last name from emails we shared when I left. But I couldn't get it touch with him through the old emails. I have emailed him on the new one that is on his podcast, buttt I thought I'd come here. Can't find him! Is he under a new name? :shock: Whatever the reason, i mean it has been years since i have been here! But I enjoy the NLSC pod too, so if he has parted ways maybe he should be on the show. reunite it all and hear him talk. He's good and I'll enjoy that convo

But if that is him, thats cool to see another member of the NLSC family "make" it.
Wayne_Kettleman

Re: Surely its not...

Postby Andrew on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:58 pm

That's certainly a blast from the past! Hope you've been keeping well, Dr P!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby benji on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:49 pm

wait, Matthew wrote a book?

you didn't send me a free copy ya big jerk!
benji

Postby Wayne_Kettleman on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am

Andrew, I am doing well. Thank you for asking and I hope you are doing fine as well. It is good to see this grand old site is still around, but I couldn't help but notice that you did not respond to anything specifically that I wrote however... I am sure that is not coincidental...

Benji, I assure you I am not a Jerk :cheeky: but it is good to see you around too.
Wayne_Kettleman

Return to NBA & Basketball