Dajuan Wagner

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Dajuan Wagner

Postby GloveGuy on Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:28 am

This guy isn't on the IL but he hasn't played yet. Why is this? What's his injury? I thought this guy was gonna be ROY but if he not playin then he can't be. I saw a few Memphis games last year with him and damn he was awesome. It's disappointing to see that he hasn't even played yet.
GloveGuy

Postby :digerati: on Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:36 am

He has a groin injury. And he's not on the IL so Cleveland has 12 guys on the roster.
Last edited by :digerati: on Wed Nov 27, 2002 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:digerati:

Postby Clinton on Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:47 pm

It's actually a bladder infection
Clinton

Postby Stevan on Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:27 pm

easy with the demeaning comments there Clinton :D

Wagner is probably going to be forgotten about and then come out and suprise a few people, like Boozer did, and like Lonny Baxter has done in a couple of recent games.
Stevan

Postby :digerati: on Wed Nov 27, 2002 12:15 pm

Clinton made demeaning comments? Hmmm doesn't look like it to me, I just see him correcting an error I made due to a mix-up with his injury earlier which was probably related. You on the other hand.

Postby Brave Sir Rubin on Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:11 pm

well wwagner got back and scored 18 in a loss...
Brave Sir Rubin
Showerfun

Postby :digerati: on Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:20 pm

He's a scorer all right. If he can distribute the ball and get it to his teammates he instantly improves two positions for Cleveland.

Postby Brave Sir Rubin on Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:43 pm

he also got 3 stls, but got fouled out...

PS...i just made my hundreth post (yay) :lol:
Brave Sir Rubin
Showerfun

Postby Nick on Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:41 pm

Pavel! Pavel! Pavel!
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby Stevan on Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:22 pm

You on the other hand.

yeah me on the other hand what??? did I insult you? lol

So boys, is Dajuan Wagner anywhere near Iverson in the quickness department?
Stevan

Postby Clinton on Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:27 pm

He would have to be damn close. They only way your gonna settle that argument is to get them to line up for a 100 metre sprint. Wagner is very much like Iverson. Lets just hope he doesn't turn out like a ballhog. The Cavs won't need big scoring from him with Davis and Miles, distribution has to be his aim.
Clinton

Postby Stevan on Wed Nov 27, 2002 5:25 pm

hmm nearly just as quick, and a fair bit stronger right? sounds like a good package.

As for distribution, sure that would be good but if you have the scoring talent you have to use it. Ricky Davis has been putting up very nice numbers but you have to wonder how long he can keep it up, and is he just doing it because nobody else can? Miles hasn't been great in the scoring department, but he fills out a box score, and he does a little distributing himself according to some of the stats so far, so it evens things out a little. Although yeah I'm sure they could do with a guy to set things up a little, but it probably looks more that way because of Miller's play last year.

The biggest suprise so far about the Cavs though would have to be that the "walking injury" has remained healthy and put up some descent numbers... Zydrunas Ilgauskas!! :D
Stevan

Return to NBA & Basketball