2018 PLAYOFFS: (1) Houston vs. (2) Golden State

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

What's gonna happen?

Rockets in 4
No votes
Rockets in 5
No votes
Rockets in 6
5%
Rockets in 7
20%
Warriors in 4
15%
Warriors in 5
5%
Warriors in 6
30%
Warriors in 7
10%
Fuck it.. I'm watching the NHL playoffs instead
10%
Don Nelson arrested for streaking across the court during game 3
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: 2018 PLAYOFFS: (1) Houston vs. (2) Golden State

Postby Andrew on Tue May 29, 2018 4:52 pm

27 missed threes in a row?

phpBB [video]
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby NovU on Tue May 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Boy. This I believe was one and only chance for CP3 at the chip. It's gotta be heart breaking for legendary point god.

I would have loved to see Rockets vs Cavaliers Finals.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby Dee4Three on Tue May 29, 2018 4:54 pm

[Q] wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
[Q] wrote:Do the rockets pull this off with cp3 at 100%?

I don't think so.

Also, I need to point something out. I think it's pretty damn fishy that he isn't playing, I don't give a shit what anybody says.

The dude is in a game 7 with a chance to make the NBA finals, and he was listed as questionable before the game. YOU FUCKING TRY AND PLAY!. So many athletes play with injuries in non elimination games, if he can get up and walk, or run, he should be in the damn game.

That shit is flat out fishy. I think the Warriors were meant to win this anyway, it's what the fans wanted (globally it's the best thing for the league marketing wise, money wise) but I'll tell you what, the Chris Paul shit is a mystery to me. I don't care if its a pre-existing injury, or a reaggravated injury, if you are questionable before the game, you attempt to give it a damn go.

A hamstring injury is no joke. It's a major muscle in the leg and it's not exactly something you can play with effectively. Plus, of it's not 100%, there is a very likely chance of reinjury or making it worse. Don't forget he dealt with this in 2015 game 7 against the Spurs. They closed them out so he had time to rest including game 1 vs the rockets before they blew the 3-1 lead with him back. With only one day of rest in between games, there was no way he'd be able to recover in time

You saw how well the warriors were shooting, there's no way you'd be able to play any kind of defense against that hobbling around on a bad hammy

I'm not saying that he was 100%, or close. We also don't know the severity of it, we will never know.

I know how important the hamstring is, but leading up to the game there was hope. He was not automatically ruled out, he was a game time decision right up until the last hour or so before the game started. That leads me to believe that they thought he might be able to go.

Again, I guess we just will never know how serious it was. I just can't believe he was out in a game 7 with a chance to make it to the finals.

Injuries certainly decimated certain teams hopes this year. Irving and Hayward going down, Paul going down, jimmy Butler going down, Rubio going down, etc etc. So many injuries to key guys.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 pm

NovU wrote:Boy. This I believe was one and only chance for CP3 at the chip. It's gotta be heart breaking for legendary point god.

I feel it was this Rockets team's best and possibly last hope as well. There's no guarantee that they'll be back to this point next year.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby air gordon on Wed May 30, 2018 12:27 am

lmao. nba athletes aren't like race horses. before the tip off, chris paul was reported to have a grade 2 hamstring strain injury. oops

that was just flat out ignorant and quite frankly idiotic questioning cp3

poor d'antoni. he had to resort to ryan anderson. curry showed no mercy on him

good series overall. i thought houston defended well/had good game plans to take away GSW's off ball action.

it's remarkable how GSW can play a full quarter of playoff basketball sleep walking and come away with victories
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 30, 2018 12:42 am

air gordon wrote:lmao. nba athletes aren't like race horses. before the tip off, chris paul was reported to have a grade 2 hamstring strain injury. oops

good series overall. i thought houston defended well/had good game plans to take away GSW's off ball action.

it's remarkable how GSW can play a full quarter of playoff basketball sleep walking and come away with victories

We will never know, we didn't see how he was moving before tip off. Also, plenty of reasons to be skeptical.

Curry is the most important player on the Warriors, he sets the tone. Hopefully he stays healthy through the finals.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Wed May 30, 2018 12:57 am

we will never know? he was reported to have a grade 2 hamstring strain. SMH. oh did you need more? perhaps cp3 should have just hired you and you could have evaluated him on the off day and the hours leading up to tip off. thanks for that gem
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 30, 2018 12:58 am

air gordon wrote:we will never know? he was reported to have a grade 2 hamstring strain. SMH. oh did you need more? perhaps cp3 should have just hired you and you could have evaluated him on the off day and the hours leading up to tip off. thanks for that gem

You are welcome.

Nice talking to you, though. It's been awhile. Hope all is well.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Wed May 30, 2018 1:10 am

anytime. regards to your brother and your comrades at the workplace
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 30, 2018 1:19 am

air gordon wrote:anytime. regards to your brother and your comrades at the workplace

Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Q] on Wed May 30, 2018 1:33 am

Dee4Three wrote:
air gordon wrote:lmao. nba athletes aren't like race horses. before the tip off, chris paul was reported to have a grade 2 hamstring strain injury. oops

We will never know, we didn't see how he was moving before tip off. Also, plenty of reasons to be skeptical.

Curry is the most important player on the Warriors, he sets the tone. Hopefully he stays healthy through the finals.

This is the problem: you are making the assumption that he made no attempt to make it back and play. Like he just went home and sat on his couch eating a pint of ice cream sobbing to himself, like he was ready to retire and become an assistant coach.

Just because he doesn't get ruled out right away doesn't mean he didn't rehab and didn't try. Plus, if you say he's out for the series it makes it easier for the warriors to plan for it.

If he waltzed out there hobbling around he would be getting blown by every time for layups and would not be contesting 3s. people would be criticizing him for jeopardizing the teams chances of winning. He was already playing on a injured hamstring and he made it worse in game 5, which caused him to miss the rest of the series. Grade 2 usually means there's some tearing involved, should he play until his hamstring completely tears in half?
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 30, 2018 1:46 am

[Q] wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

This is the problem: you are making the assumption that he made no attempt to make it back and play. Like he just went home and sat on his couch eating a pint of ice cream sobbing to himself, like he was ready to retire and become an assistant coach.

Just because he doesn't get ruled out right away doesn't mean he didn't rehab and didn't try. Plus, if you say he's out for the series it makes it easier for the warriors to plan for it.

If he waltzed out there hobbling around he would be getting blown by every time for layups and would not be contesting 3s. people would be criticizing him for jeopardizing the teams chances of winning. He was already playing on a injured hamstring and he made it worse in game 5, which caused him to miss the rest of the series. Grade 2 usually means there's some tearing involved, should he play until his hamstring completely tears in half?

I am not disagreeing with you, actually. If that's the situation, he shouldn't play.

I suppose them listing him as "Active", in order to bring him in on a needed basis would have been even more of a backlash. As in, it would have been "Why is he listed as active and not playing". But initially my reaction was: What if the Rockets could get him out there for a few minutes to solidify a win? Or to control a key offensive possession? He's that important to this team. The way CP3 plays, I've always looked at him as a competitor, so questioning him in this regard isn't something I've actually ever done.

But again, I agree with you especially based on what was said about his injury. I may have jumped the gun, but that was just my initial reaction. Just frustrated with all the injuries to key players, frustrated that a player of Chris Pauls caliber (Who was shown to be more valuable as Harden numerous times this season/playoffs in games), couldn't step on the court for a game 7 at home with a shot to make the finals.

I personally have never liked the way Paul plays at times, but no doubt he has always been an ELITE PG and competitor in the NBA. Which understandably why you, and Air Gordon, would stand up for him at that level. I actually don't blame you, as I question my words in this regard myself.

I am a Celtics fan, but an NBA fan in general. Im invested in all the series, teams ongoings, etc. I was as passionate about the GSW vs HOU series as I was about the BOS vs CLE series. Both mattered to me in the grand scheme of things. Here is the funny part: I badly wanted Chris Paul to play, but I wanted the Warriors to move on.... It's all about wanting to see teams at full or almost full strength, about the integrity of the game.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby shadowgrin on Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 am

Well that was fucking retarded.

I seriously had to google if John Starks was dead.

Rockets did a John Starks.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby air gordon on Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am

Rode and died with Starks. Nice pull there

Only one dr rotoworld per forum please

Lol this is like the black Knight from monty Python. Tis a scratch. Nothing but a wound
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Jeffx on Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am

Paul or not, Houston had GS on the hook and blew it. 27 straight misses from 3-point range....you'd think someone would realise the shots aren't there and DRIVE TO THE FRIGGIN' BASKET!! Klay Thompson had three fouls, but Houston let him off easy, putting up brick after brick instead of going at him. How about Pringles calling a timeout and telling these cats to attack the basket? Sometimes I wonder about him. He reminds me of Andy Reid & Marty Schottenheimer...he'll get you to a certain point, but nothing more. The definition of insanity was in full display last night.
Jeffx

Postby Andrew on Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 pm

It's the problem with the "threes are worth more than twos, so it's a better shot" line of thinking. Numerically speaking, it's obviously a better result...if the shots are going in. If they're not good looks, or you're missing, say, 27 of them in a row, they're not the best strategy and maybe it's time to try something else.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby air gordon on Thu May 31, 2018 12:44 am

Jeffx wrote:Paul or not, Houston had GS on the hook and blew it. 27 straight misses from 3-point range....you'd think someone would realise the shots aren't there and DRIVE TO THE FRIGGIN' BASKET!! ...How about Pringles calling a timeout and telling these cats to attack the basket? Sometimes I wonder about him. He reminds me of Andy Reid & Marty Schottenheimer...he'll get you to a certain point, but nothing more. The definition of insanity was in full display last night.

Andrew wrote:It's the problem with the "threes are worth more than twos, so it's a better shot" line of thinking. Numerically speaking, it's obviously a better result...if the shots are going in. If they're not good looks, or you're missing, say, 27 of them in a row, they're not the best strategy and maybe it's time to try something else.

So do we hold Stevens to the same standard of criticism as D'antoni?? both systems create open perimeter looks. Both teams went through similar cold spells and many of those 3 point shots were open
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 31, 2018 12:50 am

air gordon wrote:
Jeffx wrote:Paul or not, Houston had GS on the hook and blew it. 27 straight misses from 3-point range....you'd think someone would realise the shots aren't there and DRIVE TO THE FRIGGIN' BASKET!! ...How about Pringles calling a timeout and telling these cats to attack the basket? Sometimes I wonder about him. He reminds me of Andy Reid & Marty Schottenheimer...he'll get you to a certain point, but nothing more. The definition of insanity was in full display last night.

Andrew wrote:It's the problem with the "threes are worth more than twos, so it's a better shot" line of thinking. Numerically speaking, it's obviously a better result...if the shots are going in. If they're not good looks, or you're missing, say, 27 of them in a row, they're not the best strategy and maybe it's time to try something else.

So do we hold Stevens to the same standard of criticism as D'antoni?? both systems create open perimeter looks. Both teams went through similar cold spells and many of those 3 point shots were open

Yes, Stevens gets held to the same standard. 7-39 threes against a CLE team with no true center, with no true rim protectors, coupled with the fact that Stevens had capable slashing wings. It's unacceptable. Yes, many were wide open, but many were also contested and early in the shot clock.

Continuing to go bombs away from downtown when nothing is falling, instead of taking higher percentage shots at the hoop with capable players, is mind numbing. Stevens should have gathered the troops and told them to attack more, the fact that they continued the three point brick barrage tells me that he didn't do that.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Thu May 31, 2018 12:58 am

i haven't seen one criticism of Stevens in bos-clev thread. perhaps i will double check again to see where the credit/blame is going. also no mention of it from my co workers, grocery store employees, and the homeless person i see during the week.
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 31, 2018 1:08 am

air gordon wrote:i haven't seen one criticism of Stevens in bos-clev thread. perhaps i will double check again to see where the credit/blame is going. also no mention of it from my co workers, grocery store employees, and the homeless person i see during the week.

Homeless guy doesn't have access to a TV, your coworkers are picking up your slack so they didn't see the game, grocery store employees put in long hours (it's retail), and missed the game.

Going to have to rely on myself, and the rest of the trustworthy, knowledgeable NLSC community. Maybe you will learn that using "trash", and "bum", to describe NBA players is not the most educated avenue of communication. Makes you sound quite simple. In regards to the "Co-workers, grocery store employees, homeless person", how many times are you going to use that? I think this is the 3rd time you have attempted to take a sideswipe at me, at an attempt to be snarky and cool? Not cool, quite juvenile. Air Gordon lives in a world of exaggerations, they make him feel good. I bring up a co-worker going to a game and watching LeBron not get back on defense (Which you can see better while AT a game, because you can see the backcourt), which now Air Gordon turns into Homeless people, and grocery store employees, because he thinks its a cute little attack on me, when in reality anybody with a brain realizes that like the "bum" and "trash" comments, it's complete exaggerations by somebody with nothing better to say, and no better avenue to take, an attempt at being cool, and a person with questionable knowledge at best (Especially when calling someones teammates bums and trash, when many are legitimately good NBA players).

By the way, my coworker caught game 7 of the C's series, he was there. Lost his voice he was screaming so loud. I know you were wondering if he was at the game, so now you know. He agrees that Stevens made mistakes.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Thu May 31, 2018 1:29 am

your honor,
it's fair game if you bring into the forum your discussions with people outside of the nlsc. remember that before you put on your flame suit.

it's not necessary to dive in deeper if a player went 0-4 and played lousy defense. that's trash. but hey by all means you can criticize me all you want. another man's trash is another man's treasure

did you reread the bos-clev thread? did anyone criticize stevens? where was the blame/credit going to? hmmm? perhaps stevens should have called greg monroe's number more huh

this can go in another thread if you like mods :cool:
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 31, 2018 1:45 am

air gordon wrote:your honor,
it's fair game if you bring into the forum your discussions with people outside of the nlsc. remember that before you put on your flame suit.

it's not necessary to dive in deeper if a player went 0-4 and played lousy defense. that's trash. but hey by all means you can criticize me all you want. another man's trash is another man's treasure

did you reread the bos-clev thread? did anyone criticize stevens? where was the blame/credit going to? hmmm? perhaps stevens should have called greg monroe's number more huh

this can go in another thread if you like mods :cool:

Fair game? Don't ask for a mods help after you make half-assed, side remarks/attacks at an attempt to try and be cool. The side remarks are not necessary, you know this. And something isn't as simple as "trash", there are reasons why certain performances happen, simply labeling something as "trash" and moving on isn't a discussion. Like you calling the rest of the Cavs "bums" is ridiculous, and inaccurate. So yes, fair game. Here is a look at some of Air Gordon's recent, in depth analysis:

air gordon wrote:i haven't seen one criticism of Stevens in bos-clev thread. perhaps i will double check again to see where the credit/blame is going. also no mention of it from my co workers, grocery store employees, and the homeless person i see during the week.

air gordon wrote:Cavs were the best in the East? imagine if lebron had a full season with those bums.

air gordon wrote:the homeless man i pass by during the week said if Iggy can't go, Cleveland has a chance.

air gordon wrote:Also Thompson was trash last game

air gordon wrote:Jr Smith sure is trash

air gordon wrote:from the highlights you could say baynes is a nahtzee

NovU wrote:NovU wrote:bledsoe is way overrated

air gordon wrote:bum

Stop taking sideswipes at me, because I'll stand up for myself. In regards to asking mods for help, don't start stuff and expect somebody not to speak up, and than ask mods to move the content. Grow the fuck up Air Gordon, you are acting like a child.

The irony of someone saying "fair game" when it comes to them taking shots at someone, afterwards asking mods to move the content when someone stands up for themselves. See what is wrong with this picture? You must. And the flame suit comment, where to even start with this one? You started this by flaming in a different way, just because it's indirect doesn't make it not flaming, it's the same intent. Don't flame at other people, and not expect them to stand up for themselves and comment back. Again, common sense. The fact that you were flaming to start this is not arguable, it's a fact.

Stay on topic and you won't have to ask for content to be moved. Don't take shots at people and you won't have to ask for content to be moved. It's simple. Also, taking a shot at me within the discussion about taking shots at me about the Greg Monroe thing just makes my point. First off, the Celtics clearly chose Greg Monroe for a roster spot because they felt he could help, because he does things on the floor well. You blatantly called Greg Monroe "Trash", which is not the case at all. I talked about what he does well, his positive points, what he can bring to the team, the reasons the Celtics brought him on. That's talking about basketball, not just calling players "bums" and "trash", like completely dismissing Kevin Love, and the other players on the Cavs as "bums", which even you know it isn't true, but it's cool to say right? Bringing up my friend at the game because he can see the full court (Which we cannot on TV) as part of a statement about a player not getting back on defense is absolutely relevant. It's more noticeable at the actual event, that's a fact. You taking a shot at me for pointing that out, but saying "JR Smith sure is trash" is somehow more acceptable in a basketball discussion? You have to be fucking kidding me. I made many other points in that post about that specific game, but you zoned in on that comment to use for ammo to take passive/aggressive shots at me on different threads, now what kind of sarcastic twat zones in on something like that in a bigger discussion in order to use it for ammo in other discussions when not even talking directly to the person who made the original comments? How petty, and immature of you.

Lets talk about the 0-4 performance in the 4th quarter of a loss in a playoff game. What went into the performance? there is more talk that goes into that performance, especially when it comes from the teams best player. That's what analyzing is all about, was it the Celtics defense? Was it bad shot selection? Was an adjustment made? Should more shots have been attempted? Should he have been more aggressive? Who was guarding him during that stretch? How can he have a great fourth quarter a couple nights ago and disappear for this one? You do realize that a quick soundbite/statement like "Well that was trash", or "He's trash", or "His teammates are bums" do absolutely nothing in a basketball conversation. Those statements are pointless, they help nothing, they are completely useless.

Here are your three attempts at trying to be cool, and get a reaction:

I haven't seen one criticism of Stevens in bos-clev thread. perhaps i will double check again to see where the credit/blame is going. also no mention of it from my co workers, grocery store employees, and the homeless person i see during the week.

anytime. regards to your brother and your comrades at the workplace

the homeless man i pass by during the week said if Iggy can't go

All of that effort based on me saying one of my co-workers was at the game so he could see how many times a player didn't get back on defense? Good grief! Here, I'll give you some of the reactions/thoughts you were looking for when making these flaming posts:

NLSC Member: "Hehe, homeless man, hehe.

NLSC Member: HAHA! Homeless man he passed by during the week! Thats something StOoPid Dee4three would say, what an IDIOT!

NLSC Member: Ha! Dee4three thinks Air Gordon is being serious with his regards, GOT EM!

NLSC Member: LOLZ, you got that right Air Gordon, maybe we should ask the teller at the bank as well!!! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

NLSC Member: Air Gordon owns this dude, dude is trash. Dee4three is a straight bum, Air Gordon is quite clever.

NLSC Member: When Dee4Three brought up his coworker, that was SO STOOOOOPID! Glad Air Gordon is sticking it to that bum.

I don't know if you realize how juvenile those attempts are, Air Gordon. Anybody with common sense knows that this is how it looks, it looks absolutely ridiculous. If the Mods squash the conversation, I hope they don't delete the content. This should be out there just in case somebody needs to see it for reference.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Thu May 31, 2018 5:01 am

Actually i was suggesting to move the posts to the boston-clev thread as my questions about stevens were more relevant to that thread instead of this one. Well not so much anymore since you haven’t answered about the stevens getting criticism/ who was given blame/credit in the bos-clev thread

I am flattered you singled out my trash and bum comments. It does tend to get lost in the in depth analysis. Do go on but i feel there’s no need to discuss further on trash play. Smells like shit? Looks shit? Must be shit. Would you like to discuss if the sky is blue?

Greg monroe is trash and whatever synonym word will provide. Stevens leaving him to pick splinters out of his ass in an elimination game, and for the series for that matter, says enough. Give him a medal though because he held a roster spot.

Mentioning your brother and you had a laugh about a forum post? Really? Ok. you mentioning what your coworkers talk about is different than me mentioning what i spoke of with people outside of this forum..how?

You are most welcome to retort but sadly this discussion will be closed from my side. I’ve had this dance already. I’m not sure what this cool things is all about it but i will take it as a compliment and hope you get that sorted out

I’m sorry if this doesn’t satisfy or hold up to your posting standards. Do you feel slighted? Maybe you should relax a little and lighten up. have a hug. You can always add me to the foe list.

And for the record Baynes, on the yahoo sports vid recap, it looked like he was signaling heil hitler after a teammate hit a 3 ;)

edited no times
Jump.
air gordon

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 31, 2018 5:39 am

air gordon wrote:Mentioning your brother and you had a laugh about a forum post? Really? Ok. you mentioning what your coworkers talk about is different than me mentioning what i spoke of with people outside of this forum..how?

What? We did have a laugh about it, it was a jolly good time. That doesn't change your indirect /direct slights at trying to be cool. By the way, not funny at all, the fact that you attempted that 3 different times is pretty sad. What are you talking about in regards to you speaking to people outside this forum? No idea what you are talking about with that.

In regards to the comments being moved, cool. Why the hell would I hide the Stevens criticism in here? I've questioned his decisions on the main Boston Celtics thread.

If there's one knock I have on Stevens, it's him allowing Smart to be the offensive go to with the second unit.

Agreed. Smarts shot selection is horrible...and as much as I love Brad Stevens, I scratch my head at the fact that he has let that Shot selection go on for so long. He has single handedly put us in a hole in some games because of his shooting.

I love Stevens, but I am not a fan of how little Tatum saw the floor in the first half.

I don't pick and choose who I respond to, or what I say, based on who the person is or which thread I am on. I don't do it based on bias, or friendship, or favoritism. Either you are real or you are not. If the moderator wants to move the comments and not remove them, GREAT! no issues at all on my end. The fact that the Celtics took 39 threes, and didn't attack Cleveland more in the paint is absolutely on Stevens. He needs to be better. In regards to the media, I think it's partly to do with the fact that the Celtics were not supposed to make it that far to begin with, while the Rockets were supposed to be in that position. Meaning, Stevens is getting more credit for getting that group to that point, almost like giving him a break you could say. Is that right? no, in fact I think it should be talked about more. Yes, that group without possibly the two teams best players not playing almost making the finals is an amazing accomplishment, it doesn't change the fact that in a game 7 where the Celtics had all the chances in the world to win, he didn't make the right adjustments.

I am flattered you singled out my trash and bum comments. It does tend to get lost in the in depth analysis. Do go on but i feel there’s no need to discuss further on trash play. Smells like shit? Looks shit? Must be shit. Would you like to discuss if the sky is blue?

A comment stating that the rest of the Cavs are bums, is completely incorrect. Yet, you make the comment as a matter of fact. Tristan Thompson is an X factor, and has won them a couple games in this postseason, yet he's trash. Kevin Love averaged about 18 and 10 during the season, but yeah he's also trash. Don't defend yourself in this regard, it's useless. The "rest of the Cavs are bums" is a really, really, simple minded comment that holds no legitimacy.

You are most welcome to retort but sadly this discussion will be closed from my side. I’ve had this dance already. I’m not sure what this cool things is all about it but i will take it as a compliment and hope you get that sorted out

You know damn well what you are doing, what a lying sack of shit. Anybody with common sense sees it as well. I'll call you out on it every time, you are the one who needs to get it sorted out. And yes, please run away from the convo. You know full well that everything I said in my previous comment is accurate. I'll say again, grow the fuck up Air Gordon.

I’m sorry if this doesn’t satisfy or hold up to your posting standards. Do you feel slighted? Maybe you should relax a little and lighten up. have a hug. You can always add me to the foe list.

A complete cop-out for being a complete douchebag and starting shit. Not clever, and I won't lighten up in the midst of your shit attitude. Every time you pull this bullshit, I will call you out on it. What about you flaming which caused this, and afterwards saying "remember that before you put on your flame suit."? Quite the statement from the person who was flaming in the first place. Want to explain?

edited no times

Wait.....you mean that a user is less credible because he want back and added information to a previous post that he felt was relevant? Or is it that it's a crowning achievement to have a post on here that is not edited? You mean to tell me that someone can't have another thought after a post, and want to add it to the post instead of double posting? Well i'll be...

Another pointless comment to add to the collection.

And for the record Baynes, on the yahoo sports vid recap, it looked like he was signaling heil hitler after a teammate hit a 3 ;)

Didn't see that. Maybe next time you could post the video highlights that you are referring to? Or atleast the source? Your comment was literally just "from the highlights you could say baynes is a nahtzee".
Last edited by Dee4Three on Thu May 31, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Thu May 31, 2018 5:56 am

Doubled checked. Yahoo does have GSW -12.5

Even after Iggy ruled out for game 1 and love's status is in question
Jump.
air gordon

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball