nba app

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

nba app

Postby mp3 on Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:05 am

Is anyone having trouble using it on the ps4 or ps5?

I signed up for league pass this year when I saw the app available on the ps4 so I could watch it on the big screen but it just fails to load the app just a week after purchasing and I've had very little reply from LP other than uninstall and reinstall the app which yeah LP... why didn't I think of that type moment but didn't work so I don't know what to do now really, I don't fancy sitting there with my phone all night in hand
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Re: nba app

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:52 am

I was talking to Kenny about it as I was considering League Pass this year, and he mentioned that he's had some issues with it on PS5.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: nba app

Postby mp3 on Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:31 am

I have ended up cancelling mine as you know being in the UK I tend to rely on watching them the next day so I found a new site that you can stream for free from so I pretty much have the same as LP again but the videos get taken down a couple of days later so unless you watch them fairly quick the links might be dead
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Return to NBA & Basketball