Editing in EAGE (Courts and Logos)

All issues regarding FshEd and the EA Graphics Editor. This section has been locked as support for EAGE and FshEd has basically been discontinued.

Editing in EAGE (Courts and Logos)

Postby jubigala on Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:36 am

I 'm having trouble getting my graphics to show in the NBA Live 2003 game.

I managed to import a bmp to odrn.fsh in the court files, and it all looked well. The image came up, no problems... :D

Then, i run the game, choose the court i edited, and the board background showed, but not the bmp logos i had pasted on them. So, i had a blank board, when my logos came round. Everything else was fine.

When i look into the saved court fsh, it's all there.. it's just the logos are not in the game on the rotating boards. It did a job, which is create a generic court, but i'm puzzled as to why EAGE accepted the imports, but NBA Live 2003 doesn't show them in the actual game. :?:

The majority of the files, weren't transparent when i did them, so would that affect it? I will try and see exactly what happens.

Can anyone give me any instructions how to import court graphics and team logos into the game, and get them showing?

Fshtool did not run on my computer, for some reason. Will EA Zip do the trick?

There are not many tutorials i have seen on court graphics for NBA Live 2003, and although i can make all the graphics i want, getting them to show in the game is a major problem.

Any help anyone?

Cheers :cool:
jubigala

Postby tha_matrix on Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:45 am

can you use the same method for nba 2006 or not because i am sick of using other teams art's can you help me regards tha_matrix
tha_matrix

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:34 pm

Might be best if you post in the NBA Live 06 Patching Issues section, that's where most of the tutorials and patching discussions take place.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Blasphemy on Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:33 pm

You bumped a thread thats 2 years old?
Blasphemy

Return to FshEd & EA Graphics Editor