NLSC Roster Patches

Talk about NBA Live 95-2002 here.

NLSC Roster Patches

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:40 pm

I plan to release new versions of the Current Roster Update and 95/96 Roster Patch for NBA Live 2001 very soon. Obviously, the current roster update is my top priority, but I have gone back and started fixing up some DBF errors with the 95/96 patch, as well as making some other tweaks. Look out for the updated versions of these two patches in the near future (current rosters before retro rosters).
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Integrating New Roster

Postby greenmig on Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:43 am

Hey Andrew,

I know that there is no conventional way to integrate a new roster into a current season :x . But, surely there must be some way, I mean c'mon with all the code smarts etc available nowadays there has to be a way man. I am all ears. It is kinda frustrating to have to do it all manually through NBA Live Toolkit, (thats the only way I can think of??) Maybe you can list the major changes you made...you know like which players etc etc you changed the most? Also, does LIVE2K3 have a feature to enable ongoing roster updates to in progress seasons?

All help welcome. :oops:

Tx,

greenmig
greenmig

Bug... It think

Postby Dert on Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:15 am

Hey andrew.

I dunno if this has happened to anybody else, but whenever I play franshice mode, I cannot sign a player for more than a year. When I try to move the bar that allows you to increase the contract's years, the game crashes. Also, when the computer signs free agents, they always sign for 0 points for 1 year.....
Dert

Postby Andrew on Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:44 pm

Greenmig,

I know it's frustrating, but I don't really have the time to create a file that lists all the major changes. I used to do this with the NBA Live 96 rosters long, long ago, but I stopped doing that.

Dert,

Haven't heard of that happening. Will look into it though.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby PistolPeteMaravich on Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:15 pm

andrew, super dumb request/side note about the next release of the current 2001 rosters... can you switch it so michael redd shoots lefty? lame i know. haha
PistolPeteMaravich

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:04 pm

Sure, no worries. All corrections and clarifications are welcome. :)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live Vintage