Major 2K16 Sale

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Major 2K16 Sale

Postby TBM on Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:38 pm

2K16 is on sale on steam right now for 35.99, a 40% discount. If you're a console player and were considering double dipping, now is probably the best chance to do it for cheap.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Major 2K16 Sale

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 pm

You can get it for a little bit cheaper over at Kinguin also. Some people are offering them for €29.

http://www.kinguin.net/category/20675/n ... am-cd-key/
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby ThePointForward on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:12 pm

On Steam it's €29.99 (€38.49 for MJ edition). While Kinguin and similar sites have nice prices, they are essentially grey market without any guarantees.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby tjangel07 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:06 am

Is the game worth playing now after the patches?
Specs: Ryzen 3600. GTX 1070 Ti. 16gb RAM.
tjangel07

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:41 am

Offline yes. Online no.

MyPark is full with hackers... but not only that some dickhead has found a way to get any player you want on MyTeam with Limnono's Modifier, and what's worse is he's selling a tutorial on how to do it.... probably copying and pasting aspects from my tutorial no doubt.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby ModSZN on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:58 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Offline yes. Online no.

MyPark is full with hackers... but not only that some dickhead has found a way to get any player you want on MyTeam with Limnono's Modifier, and what's worse is he's selling a tutorial on how to do it.... probably copying and pasting aspects from my tutorial no doubt.

Do you know how he does it?
ModSZN

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:18 am

ModSZN wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Offline yes. Online no.

Do you know how he does it?

:roll:

I just hope 2K doesn't decide to get a ban on every player that uses the Limnono's modifier, even for small reasons like changing Derrick Rose's cf id.
I Hate Mondays

Postby ModSZN on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 am

I hate Mondays wrote:I just hope 2K doesn't decide to get a ban on every player that uses the Limnono's modifier, even for small reasons like changing Derrick Rose's cf id.

I don't know about you, but I am curious how people are doing that.
ModSZN

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:28 am

Well Mr. ModSZN, there are two types of curious in this situation. The kind of curious that finds out how the cheating is done and then he is like " Ok, that was for my personal knowledge, moving on. " (rarely) and the kind of curious that ofcourse uses the cheating method for himself to add 8 jordans (most of the cases). I swear to God that if no action would be taken against cheaters and I would find out how to use the Limnono's modifier to add players, I would cheat too, hands down. And I am not even ashamed. I am getting bored of people using the 2K MT buying sites or cheating programs which makes us lose a game before even starting it. The Limnono's modifier cheating method was just the cherry on top for me.

On the other part of the bridge there were always people like me playing hours and hours of MyTeam, earning each and every MT point to buy packs and guess what ? I have gathered 100 k MT 5 days ago, spent it all on packs and the best player I got was Isiah fucking Thomas rated 81 OVR.
Next thing I did, literally quickselled all of my cards, jerseys, floor, coaches, players . I just kept a bronze, silver and my best lineup for Road to the Playoffs .
This time, I had 200 k MT. Best player, Hassan Whiteside moments player, rated 87 :D . So now I am in the 4th seed, and the best players I got are the reward Amethysts ( kidd, drexler, pippen).
Officialy, the best player I have ever got IN A PACK was the 88 Carmelo Anthony.
I hit the Road to the playoffs to take my anger on some bad opponent because in my stupid little mind I hoped that all the PC community had the same bad luck I had. My very next opponent had only diamond players in the rotation, except for the reserves which were bronze ( I guess that was for contract porposes). :) So yeaaaah, I gave up on MyTeam 5 days ago.

And I wil say it again, If I knew how, I would add those diamond players for myself. Not because I want to be the best in my team because if you have all the good players, the fun is gone. I would add diamond players just to beat a couple of those guys who are cheating too and show them that a good team is not enough, you need some 2K skill. Then, I'd quit 2k16 MT forever, hoping for a better and cheat-proof 2K17
I Hate Mondays

Postby ModSZN on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:47 am

I hate Mondays wrote:The kind of curious that finds out how the cheating is done and then he is like " Ok, that was for my personal knowledge, moving on. "

In my case it is the first one. It just sparked me when I played some dude in RTTP with diamond Jordan and stuff. I was like "wtf, how did he do that"
And of course I understand your situation with the packs. The odds are absolute trash. At first I was just like you. I grinded through both dominations (still doing weekly challenges) just to get some decent players. And my best pull from the packs was 86 Paul George. Then 2K tweeted a code for dynamic curry and I got really lucky to acquire him. So I sold him for 13 mil. And even considering that, the prices on the PC version is so fucked that I can't even buy myself a dimond player from the block.
ModSZN

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:58 am

Limnono's Modifier is great.... and they're is nothing wrong with it. Besides, 2K only ban people for VC related things... like the salary cheat engine exploit.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K16