Live Practice cam

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Live Practice cam

Postby eniwfoaes on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:18 am

Hello everybody
I can't figure out why in my shootaround of my court have no choice to change cam. And most important of all same happens to live training!!!
Is that happening to anyone else or any hero has the solution? Google can't answer!:(
Power is always dangerous. Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best.

eniwfoaes

Re: Live Practice cam

Postby eniwfoaes on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:33 pm

:roll:

eniwfoaes

Postby iamSamke on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:59 am

If no one hasn't responded yet, that means no one knows answer yet. Be pstient, the day still hasn't passed since you created topic...
iamSamke

Postby jmmontoro on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:59 am

In my game the practice camera switches automatically to the ingame camera when I have a ball in my hands and inside the practice court. This started happening on update 2 or 3.
Go to blacktop and change cameras, when leaving it will ask you if you want to use this camera for all other modes, select yes.
jmmontoro

Postby eniwfoaes on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 am

jmmontoro wrote:In my game the practice camera switches automatically to the ingame camera when I have a ball in my hands and inside the practice court. This started happening on update 2 or 3.
Go to blacktop and change cameras, when leaving it will ask you if you want to use this camera for all other modes, select yes.

Did this nothing happened. I mean I played an entire game blacktop against pc and put the cam to Player Lock and when leaving .,.... silence. Didnt ask me anything!!
Thanks anyway

eniwfoaes

Return to NBA 2K16