New round of bans needed in MyPark

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

New round of bans needed in MyPark

Postby JWL3 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:14 pm

After the first round of bans, it was glorious. Finally, only non-cheaters were there and the games were all competitive.

Now, the cheaters are all back. You've got guys who are labeled Starter 1 with skateboards. You've got people like "Default Legend" (looks like Joaquim Noah) who shows up as rated 55, except that he is a PG taller than my cousin's Center (7'3") and faster than my 99 6'3" maxed out PG. You've got guys in mascot suits who are not even close to Legend status. Enough is enough.

I propose a three strikes rule. If you are banned twice, on the third time, you can never play in online using that game's serial number again. Most people like my brother cheated using cheat engine initially because he didn't know the rules. He got banned and learned his lesson and is gradually working his way up the ranks. Other people just up and start a new character and do it all over again. Hell, give them a notice after their second ban. But please do something about these unskilled losers who are making a mockery of online mode. Either that or please implement Punkbuster in next year's game.
JWL3

Re: New round of bans needed in MyPark

Postby Aliean on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:08 pm

seems good hope they completely ruins online gameplay until they release 2k17 so they can implement server checks and leave single player alone from their stupid bullshit
Aliean

Postby JWL3 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:24 am

Is there any traction on this cheating issue here? It's really getting out of hand - like the wild west out there. I get that every ban causes a huge backlog of phone calls to 2k support and Steam support to reset their accounts, but something should be done. Next year, the game absolutely needs an anti-cheating online software package like Punkbusters.
JWL3

Postby Smaug on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I think it was already 2 times wave of bans,but people can use family sharing on Steam so they can cheat again..Really the only solution is to patch Cheat Engine which is pretty easy,but i dont know why 2k dont want to patch CE....
Smaug

Postby JWL3 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:10 pm

Smaug wrote:I think it was already 2 times wave of bans,but people can use family sharing on Steam so they can cheat again..Really the only solution is to patch Cheat Engine which is pretty easy,but i dont know why 2k dont want to patch CE....

Roughly 40% of people on mypark are cheaters. I just played against two Centers who moved like everyone was in slow motion. Seriously, it wasn't even 99 speed. It looked more like 198. Not just speed, quickness and direction changes. Meanwhile my second character is a center that moves like a Dump Truck making a U turn.
JWL3

Postby Kevin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 pm

I've never had a matchup that's below 98. I fucking assure you.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to NBA 2K16