Shady Mike's NBA 2K16 Superstar MyLeague Sliders VERSION 5 (FINAL EDITION)

Talk about NBA 2K16 here.

Re: ShadyMikeGaming's NBA 2K16 Superstar Sliders ***FINAL BETA***

Postby dreamagain on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:37 am

straight disappeared with no updates or anything.. shame. guess i'll move on to some different sliders.
dreamagain

Postby intruda on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

mp3 wrote:The games I played was as if the cpu had bumped itself upto HOF and the cheese came out, the cpu drives to the hole at will and rains 3's for fun plus they got HAM on the glass so before you know it your down by 20 quickly.

I have being making tweaks to the sliders and lowered the game speed to 45.

Having the same issues slightly. Cpu goes on a rebounding tear on the offensive board. Ive been getting killed by the opp pg 9/10 times. Absolutely nothing I can do when they start spinning and non stop cross overs until they get to the rim.
intruda

Postby Andrew on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:27 am

dreamagain wrote:straight disappeared with no updates or anything.. shame. guess i'll move on to some different sliders.

Real life and other responsibilities tend to get in the way of these things. I'm sure when he has the time, Mike will check in.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:11 pm

dreamagain wrote:straight disappeared with no updates or anything.. shame. guess i'll move on to some different sliders.

Hey bro I say it at the end of every YT video I make FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ShadyMikeGaming for updates, Im a Software Engineering Major who had 3 midterms this week dude, The reason I said they would be released on Wednesday is because I had Monday night off to run tests, I then came into some last minute Sixers vs Cavs tickets and I wasn't going to miss my team going up against LeBron. I had Mid Terms WED/TR/FRI so I have been studying non-stop. It is now Friday night and Im working to get my MyLeague settings and 1st official slider set version out. I will most likely have them out by Saturday night, so when they are out feel free to use them.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Vicerex on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:26 pm

No need to explain yourself Mike, if a dude can't even wait a couple of days then he's not worth the time. I do hope you've had a chance to test your sliders in MyLeague though, as me and a couple others have mentioned they don't seem to be on par with the regular game modes, and we are getting wrecked by the AI. I don't understand why free mode and MyLeague would be so different with the same set of sliders, seems more like a developer issue than anything.
Vicerex

Postby dreamagain on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Never said I didn't appreciate the work or the sliders, just said it was a shame there was no update even two days after they were supposed to be released.

Thanks for update.
dreamagain

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Vicerex wrote:No need to explain yourself Mike, if a dude can't even wait a couple of days then he's not worth the time. I do hope you've had a chance to test your sliders in MyLeague though, as me and a couple others have mentioned they don't seem to be on par with the regular game modes, and we are getting wrecked by the AI. I don't understand why free mode and MyLeague would be so different with the same set of sliders, seems more like a developer issue than anything.

Ive switched to testing exclusively in Myleague due to this issue...just seems like they turn on God mode and blow you out, that is being addressed and I think I have made a dent in that by adjusting offensive consistency with the next update. CPU shooting sliders are MUCH lower, contact sliders are MUCH higher, look for lower FG%'s this time out and tougher defense.

Also another note: I put vertical BACK to where it was so that we can get more athleticism from bigs on rebounds HERE'S WHY*** Yes I know it will cause more blocks, that was a problem with the first place, but 2K has acknowledged the issue and in the next patch they will be toning down the blocks from non big man players...this way we dont have to gimp players by lowering their vertical just to fix that issue....

Another note: Players flopping or falling down or W/E has nothing to do with my slider set and just to make sure I tested with ALL LAYUP AND JUMPSHOT sliders at 100 and this still happened:
phpBB [video]

We gotta get in 2K's ear on this because there is nothing I can do with sliders to fix this!

Onto the Myleague sliders, guys sign for a RIDICULOUSLY low amount of money, again, no answer...ive messed with the Cap inflation / contract negotiation difficulty etc...but none of it has gotten the job done, a few people over at OS have been complaining about this as well so hopefully 2K is aware of it and fixes this, Team Chemistry has been adjusted and the issue of guys losing 10+ points speed from injuries every year has been FIXED really important fixes in terms of my league coming in that area...stay tuned guys
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby initiald on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 am

I'm an advance player. Just said I beat everyone up in the Online match and have a 74-12 records (most of my loss due to disconnection or game controller loss). Please allow me to criticize your slider so you can take into account for players like me when making them (for advance users)

1. freethrow are non-existence
2. contested shot is way exaggerated. Tone it down a bit because in real game, nobody contest shot 100% of the time.
3. Defense is too easy (perhaps because I'm too advance or something) but I find beating AI very easy. I also can D up well so it is balance.

I have test out your slider playing 12min full against Heats 2012 (I like against good competition) and beat them by 8pts which I didn't put very hard focus on. So for this slider seems close to realistic but again those points need to be address above.
initiald

Re: ShadyMikeGaming's NBA 2K16 MyLeague- Ready Superstar Sliders ***Version Won***

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Sliders are updated in the description first version release! Mainly defense / momentum based changes here along with my official Myleague settings, BOTH gameplay and Myleague settings are available for PC users using the name:

#Shady

Let me know what you guys think!

phpBB [video]

Gameplay Settings

Difficulty - Superstar (Use All-Star If too difficult)
Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Fatigue - On
Injuries - On
Shooting Type - Real FG %
FT Shooting Type - Real FG %

Ball Handler Text - None
Shot Meter - Off
Shot Feedback - Off
Rythym Icons - On
Pick and Roll Overlay - On

Game Speed - 48*** (I still use 45)
Free Throw Difficulty - 50

Controller Settings

Defensive Assist Strength - 75***
Boxout Assist Strength - 55
Automatic Shot Contest - Always

Offense (User/CPU)

Inside Shot Success – 20/0
Close Shot Success – 30/25
Mid-range Success – 45/40
3PT Success – 47/45
Layup Success – 40/40
Dunk In Traffic Freq – 25/25
Dunk In Traffic Success – 40/40
Pass Accuracy – 49/49 (I USE 40/40 but there are a lot of TO's...if that bothers you just stick with 49/49)
Alley-Oop Success – 43/43
Contact Shot Success – 12/12

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 47/100
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 47/100
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -0/0 (If you think there are too many contested shots dropping use 47/47! Im sticking with 0/0)
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 0/0 (If you think there are too many contested shots dropping use 47/47! Im sticking with 0/0)
Help Defense Strength - 35/35
Steal Success - 50/50

Attributes

Acceleration – 50/50
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 50/50
Stamina – 45/45
Speed – 50/49
Durability - 50/50
Hustle – 50/50
Ball Handling – 55/55
Hands – 50/50
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 76/35
Stealing – 50/50
Blocking – 35/50
Offensive Awareness - 75/39
Defensive Awareness – 100/100
Offensive Rebounding - 60/60
Defensive Rebounding – 50/50
Offensive Consistency - 60/40
Defensive Consistency - 55/55
Fatigue Rate – 55/55
Lateral Quickness - 60/50

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/0
Take Close Shots – 50/0
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/76
Take 3PT Shots – 50/100
Post Shots – 50/70
Attack The Basket -50/10
Look For Post Players – 50/50
Throw Alley-Oops - 50/50
Attempt Dunks – 45/45
Attempt Putbacks – 100/60
Play Passing Lanes – 40/25
Go For On-Ball Steals – 100/100
Contest Shots - 100/100
Backdoor Cuts – 25/25

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 100/100
Charging Foul - 100/100
Blocking Foul - 100/100
Reaching Foul - 100/100
Shooting Foul - 95/100
Loose Ball Foul - 100/100

MyLeague Settings:

Setup
Autosave - Off
Trade Logic - On
Trade Deadline - On
Financial Trade Rules - On
Trade Override - Off
CPU Trade Offers - On
CPU-CPU Trades - On
Trade Approval - On
Start w/ Existing Trades - On

General
Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Sim Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Injuries - On
Progressive Fatigue - On
Team Chemistry - On

Difficulty Settings
Gameplay Difficulty - Superstar (Use All-Star If too difficult)
Simulator Difficulty - 50
Trade Negotiation Difficulty - 60
Contract Negotiation Difficulty - 75 (NEEDS PATCH, NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT PLAYERS SIGNING LOW CONTRACTS)
CPU Re-Signing Aggressiveness - 90
Morale Difficulty - 100
Morale Effects - 20
Chemistry Difficulty - 50
Chemistry Effects - 15
Trade Frequency - 75 (Use Trade Approval to Veto silly trades!)
CPU Injury Frequency - 60 (DROP IF TOO MANY IN-GAME INJURIES*****)
User Injury Frequency - 60 (DROP IF TOO MANY IN-GAME INJURIES*****)
Career-Ending Injury Frequency - 1
User Injury Effects - 22
CPU Injury Effects - 22
Draft Class Quality - 47
Player Progression Rate - 55
Payer Regression Rate - 45
In-Season Training Effects - 35
Player Non-Financial Ambitions Factor - 100
Normalize Player to Sim Minutes - On
Normalize Played to Sim Minutes - On

***IMPORTANT I CONTROL ALL- TEAMS SO THESE ARE THE SETTINGS FOR THE 29 CPU-CONTROLLED TEAMS***
MyLeague Automation:

General Automation
Draft Combine - Auto
Game Participation - Auto
Pre-draft Workout - Auto
Prsopect Scouting - Auto
Staff Management - Auto

Lineup Automation
Before Games - Auto
Injury - Auto
Roster Change - Auto

Roster Automation
Cut Player - Auto
Cut Player New Season - Auto
Draft - Auto
Fill Roster New Season - Auto
In-Season Free Agent Signing - Auto
Off-Season Free Agent Signing - Manual
Free Agent Pre-offers - Manual
Qualifying Offers - Manual
Contract Extensions - Manual
Target List - Auto
Team Option - Manual
Trades - Auto
Trade Block - Auto

***IMPORTANT I CONTROL ALL- TEAMS SO THESE ARE THE SETTINGS FOR THE 1 USER-CONTROLLED TEAM***
MyLeague Automation:

General Automation
Draft Combine - Manual
Game Participation - Manual
Pre-draft Workout - Manual
Prsopect Scouting - Auto
Staff Management - Manual

Lineup Automation
Before Games - Manual
Injury - Manual
Roster Change - Manual

Roster Automation
Cut Player - Manual
Cut Player New Season - Manual
Draft - Manual
Fill Roster New Season - Manual
In-Season Free Agent Signing - Manual
Off-Season Free Agent Signing - Manual
Free Agent Pre-offers - Manual
Qualifying Offers - Manual
Contract Extensions - Manual
Target List - Manua
Team Option - Manual
Trades - Manual
Trade Block - Manual
Last edited by ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby mp3 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:07 pm

I have uploaded them on ps4

"Shadymike myleague"

Or search user "perchard21"
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby mp3 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:12 pm

"God mode deactivated"

Cheers Mike!

A have changed a couple of hinge though, lowered game speed as the cpu was looking to run the break on me to much and the speed in which they pass the ball on offence was so quick that you lose your man easily (I play onball D)

The other thing I lowered back was the shooting fouls, I got to the line about 10 times on pump fakes when the guy bumps you so lowered that and the stats and feel is great.
mp3

Postby tomortlieb on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Thank you so much for the sliders! I am a little hesitant to start MyLeague for now, because I hope Patch #3 will fix the contracts issue. One question - what is the benefit in controlling all teams, as opposed to just having the CPU do this?
tomortlieb

Postby MrVinceCarter15 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 am

Does it effect my career mode , when you load sliders in a options menu?
MrVinceCarter15

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:16 am

mp3 wrote:"God mode deactivated"

Cheers Mike!

A have changed a couple of hinge though, lowered game speed as the cpu was looking to run the break on me to much and the speed in which they pass the ball on offence was so quick that you lose your man easily (I play onball D)

The other thing I lowered back was the shooting fouls, I got to the line about 10 times on pump fakes when the guy bumps you so lowered that and the stats and feel is great.

F*** I literally forgot about that....I meant to do that when I put the contact sliders back up, dang. What did you put them at? Forgot where I had them!

tomortlieb wrote:Thank you so much for the sliders! I am a little hesitant to start MyLeague for now, because I hope Patch #3 will fix the contracts issue. One question - what is the benefit in controlling all teams, as opposed to just having the CPU do this?

I control ALL CPU Free agent signings...the automated system is 100% positively broken.

MrVinceCarter15 wrote:Does it effect my career mode , when you load sliders in a options menu?

No sir.

EDIT: And low key I never EVER changed my game speed from 45 tbh...lot of guys were complaining about it feeling like they were "Running in mud" So I just bumped it for the official set...
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby MaxMBox on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:30 am

MrVinceCarter15 wrote:Does it effect my career mode , when you load sliders in a options menu?

there is workaround to change sliders settings to 'Custom' in MC using Limnono's trainer but it's seems that changing slider setting doesn't effect on gameplay at all. you can try this: viewtopic.php?f=222&t=99790&start=150#p1821968
MaxMBox

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:49 am

MaxMBox wrote:

there is workaround to change sliders settings to 'Custom' in MC using Limnono's trainer but it's seems that changing slider setting doesn't effect on gameplay at all. you can try this: viewtopic.php?f=222&t=99790&start=150#p1821968

Any chance of us getting banned?
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby mp3 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:55 am

Shooting fouls 80-85 depending on your style of play, down from 95.
mp3

Postby TBM on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
MaxMBox wrote:

Any chance of us getting banned?

Yes, of course. You're cheating if you do this technically. Only way you won't get banned is if you play offline. That should be safe.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby dreamagain on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Would you like me to upload these to Xbox One?

Also I noticed you changed from release one back to final beta, not sure if intentional or not.

Gonna load these up in to myleague later tonight, thx for settings.
dreamagain

Postby dreamagain on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Hey Mike I noticed a few settings missing but they were in the video, just wanted to double check these were the proper settings before starting My League and uploading the sliders.

Salary Cap - 80
Salary Cap Inflation - 75
Hard Cap - 100
These are pretty user preference so I'm not too worried about them.

The write up has Injury Severity and Injury Duration absent though, not sure if you decided to leave these at default or just missed them. Video had them listed at:
Injury Severity - 16
Injury Duration - 100

Thx
dreamagain

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:50 pm

dreamagain wrote:Would you like me to upload these to Xbox One?

Also I noticed you changed from release one back to final beta, not sure if intentional or not.

Gonna load these up in to myleague later tonight, thx for settings.

Dude I swear the website did that itself!!! I changed it back to version "Won" twice lol...no idea whats going on there! And dude you would rock if you could put these up on XBONE, give me the info and I'll put it in the OP!

dreamagain wrote:Hey Mike I noticed a few settings missing but they were in the video, just wanted to double check these were the proper settings before starting My League and uploading the sliders.

Salary Cap - 80
Salary Cap Inflation - 75
Hard Cap - 100
These are pretty user preference so I'm not too worried about them.

The write up has Injury Severity and Injury Duration absent though, not sure if you decided to leave these at default or just missed them. Video had them listed at:
Injury Severity - 16
Injury Duration - 100

Thx

Yea bro thats correct! I'll update the OP! Like I said I apologize for the kinda "loose" release you know without having gameplay etc...I have been utterly murdered with Coursework and mid-terms...I did most of my tweaking in 2 nights from the time of 2am-5am running on energy drinks lol...
ShadyMikeGaming

Re: ShadyMikeGaming's NBA 2K16 MyLeague- Ready Superstar Sliders ***Version Won***

Postby joosegoose on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Nice work man, I just input your MyLeague sliders when starting my new season.

Regarding injuries--I now have reserves who never log minutes getting injured in practice frequently. It's happened 3 times now about 1/4 of the way into the season. Have you or anyone else noticed this?

It also seems like guys are getting injured in game quite a bit more, as in unproportionally more than in simmed games. I know this was an issue in 2k15, if you raised the MyLeague injury sliders high enough (to the point where you got an actual realistic amount of injuries, imo) it became almost impossible to actually play a game without someone going down with injury. I remember setting durability to 100 and it seemingly having no effect, I wonder if it's a legacy issue extending to this year.
joosegoose

Postby Vicerex on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm

I've tried these sliders in 3 MyLeague games so far with a far worse team than I was previously using, it's now a fun competitive challenge but God-Mode does seem to be deactivated. Rebounds (especially offensive rebounds) seem to be fixed, the CPU shooting percentages are back down into a realistic range. Also I'm not getting blocked every single time I slash to the hoop anymore. Really loving this set so far. Nothing has jumped out at me that needs to be adjusted yet but I've only had a small sample size of 3 games, I'll let you know as my new season progresses.

I did however turn my game speed back down to 45, anything higher and guys are just running & passing unrealistically fast. I also turned my passing back down to 40 because at 49 I was only getting about 4-8 turnovers a game which is a bit on the low side of realistic. Like you said the air ball passes do look goofy, but it does produce realistic turnover stats for the team.
Vicerex

Postby Vicerex on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:51 am

Just to follow-up:
I've ran these sliders for about 20 games now and am having a blast, I don't lose much but even when I win it's usually pretty close, and when I do happen to lose it feels legit instead of feeling overpowered like the previous set. My turnovers are still a little low even with passing at 40 but I'm a slow methodical type player that runs plays every time up the court so I typically don't make many mistakes regardless. Shooting percentages are good, I think my team is averaging about 44% from the field and 34% from three, both are very realistic percentages. The rebounding battles are usually close, and I'm no longer being outrebounded by 10-15+. The blocks are down, I no longer have guys averaging over 3 BPG, and I'm not being blocked every single time I drive to the hoop anymore, it still happens but it's more believable. My games are ending around 95-105 points, but that's mostly because I play slow. The few times I played more reckless I was able to get 110-115 range which is high but not too high.

I've checked my stats with the real NBA team stats for the 2015 year and I'm right in the middle of the pack in almost every thing, so I'd say in conclusion these sliders are very good right now.
Grade: A-
Vicerex

Postby dreamagain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:20 am

Unfortunately there's some really bad/dumb turnovers with 40/40 for me so I bumped it back up to 49. I get that it balances the TO stat out over the course of the game, but when the CPU does a very simple inbound with 30 seconds left in a tie game and it goes sailing out of bounds I gotta change it back. I'm a few games in to myleague, one of the games I was down 5 with less than 20 seconds left and the CPU turned it over twice on inbounds cuz of low passing and allowed me to tie the game and go in to OT haha.

Maybe something in the middle of 40 and 49 would be better, I'll try out 45 later.
dreamagain

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16