Recent Crashes

Talk about NBA Live 16 here.

Recent Crashes

Postby Andrew on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Anyone else been experiencing problems with frequent crashes lately? Seems to be happening to me a lot since the last patch, generally in modes with online connectivity (chiefly Ultimate Team and Pro-Am). I've had the game crash a couple of times when collecting rewards after LUT games. Fortunately, I haven't lost anything, and I'm able to collect the rewards when I fire up the game again and go back into Ultimate Team, but it's certainly annoying.

PS4, incidentally. Just wondering if this is a widespread issue, or whether it's at my end. I have a pretty good connection by Australian standards, but then again, I am in Australia, so that could be a factor.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Recent Crashes

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:08 am

I haven't played any of those modes in a while. I might be on the Pro am tonight, will let you know
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:35 am

Great, thanks. Got a feeling it might be my connection/location, but figured I'd check, especially since we're doing the Wishlist and bug reports.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:50 pm

Played a few games in Pro Am, there was a few hiccups with the connection, but I finished all my games. Might be a server issue. I usually disconnect, then reconnect to my network every time I turn on my system . Sometimes that helps
ThaLiveKing

Postby mp3 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:56 am

Ive had no crashes since christmas thank god but i havent being playing it as much.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:27 am

Sounds like the issue's at my end then, most likely my location. Well, not a lot I can do about that. :lol:
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 16