AAU 2K15 Mod Plans!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K15 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

AAU 2K15 Mod Plans!

Postby Emojigod on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:36 am

Sup guys ,

Its Emojigod here and im just going to be doing a update on what i will be doing for the AAU Mod i done previously on NBA 2K14!
Im glad to hear that other modders are able to open the encrypted files that 2K has given us this year and have found out which files are in each one. Now once all the programs have been developed and such i will start on this mod and it will be better then ever with the next gen possibilites that has been given upon us!

List of things that will be accomplished:
1. Roster : With accurate players , ratings , and all that stuff.
2. Jerseys : This will be the easiest for me since i can make jerseys the best outta all i can do really.
3. Soundtrack : This is optional but its great to have some music added other then the regular soundtrack.
4. Arenas : Now this will be the hardest. Since i used other Arenas for the 2K14 mod hopefully someone can help me for this.
5. Faces : Now this will be at the bottom of my list since i might just change all the players to CAP faces.

Stay tuned for further updates :D
Emojigod

Re: AAU 2K15 Mod Plans!

Postby mynameisgerd on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:40 am

Sounds like a plan :wink:
"I will become who I know I am" - Michael Jordan
mynameisgerd
Too many turnovers!

Postby Venoms on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:31 pm

:applaud:
Venoms

Postby RondoNumbaNine on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 am

Hey bro Vlad has made alot of progress with RED Modding tool. I'm hoping that you can get started with the project soon after it's released :bowdown:
RondoNumbaNine

Return to NBA 2K15 Modding